Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Nigeria Youth And Change Agenda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigeria Youth And Change Agenda (457 Views)

Understanding The Nigeria Stock Exchange Gains / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Youth And Change Agenda by skedman(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2016
The nigeria youth of today does not really know what the change agenda really mean. An ordinary nigerian think the change agenda is a thing of the government because it was used for campaigning. Rather they should watch and criticise the government especially on nairaland rather than to be productive to themselves.
The government listed the items that are imported into nigerian literally which can be made by us. Some of the items are. 1. Tooth pick 2. Handkerchief 3. Cotton bud 4. Stock fish 5.frozen chicken 6. Frozen fish 7. Tomatoes paste , sugar cane , etc. The question is can't our youth engage in the manufacturing of this items above rather than criticise the government or be waiting for the change agenda that has begun since the change of government and for them to be productive and enable the change agenda to be effective . They often say someone is a dullard but have u really checked yourselves before making those statement . Manufacturing of handkerchief can be started with little capital and many more be productive and bring about change
Re: The Nigeria Youth And Change Agenda by beezyblaze(m): 3:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Hi boss.

I came across your reply to a thread where someone asked for people’s opinions regarding honda accord.

Here was your reply

Apart from the leg issues
Others
It have lot of sensors which could be frustrating if you give to any how mechanic to repair
A good example is that I had hard starting and I have bought almost 5 cold switch and yet it is still not starting on time
Some mechanic said brain box issue some said ignition timing even with the scanner

Until I took to a good engineer in ikorodu who then scanned with scanner and replaced with another cold switch for 1500

After several stress

Gear problem even after repair the d still bling

The problem the car has is that the sensor hardly work with each other it is usually luck “

I recently moved to ikorodu and i drive similar car, Honda Accord 2010. I need some things to be fixed in the car and i do not want to give it to anyhow mechanic, can you please connect me with your trusted mechanic or at best provide me with a better option to contact you? 🤲🏾

skedman:
The nigeria youth of today does not really know what the change agenda really mean. An ordinary nigerian think the change agenda is a thing of the government because it was used for campaigning. Rather they should watch and criticise the government especially on nairaland rather than to be productive to themselves.
The government listed the items that are imported into nigerian literally which can be made by us. Some of the items are. 1. Tooth pick 2. Handkerchief 3. Cotton bud 4. Stock fish 5.frozen chicken 6. Frozen fish 7. Tomatoes paste , sugar cane , etc. The question is can't our youth engage in the manufacturing of this items above rather than criticise the government or be waiting for the change agenda that has begun since the change of government and for them to be productive and enable the change agenda to be effective . They often say someone is a dullard but have u really checked yourselves before making those statement . Manufacturing of handkerchief can be started with little capital and many more be productive and bring about change

(1) (Reply)

Naira Wahala / Just 1 Naija Google Adsense Account Left / Contact Me 4ur Ok Designers First Grade Hand Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.