Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? (3271 Views)

Donal Trump: What Is 2+2? / TRUMP: What The Media Has Refused To Tell The Immigrants / Kid Asks Donald Trump 'what Will The Immigrant Wall Be Made Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
My question is pretty straight forward. Each day, this guy is increasingly very very toxic. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Atigba: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
It suggests Americans are tired of incompetent leaders

It suggest Americans are tired of the ruling class

It suggest they are tired of politicians, they are all talk no action

It suggest america will be worst than greece soon if they don't do something now,19 trillion dollar in dept?

Finally, it suggests the days of charity is over. Americans needs to put their act together and fix their country.

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
That USA is a racist country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Atigba:
It suggests Americans are tired of incompetent leaders

It suggest Americans are tired of the ruling class

It suggest they are tired of politicians, they are all talk no action

It suggest america will be worst than greece soon if they don't do something now,19 trillion dollar in dept?

Finally, it suggests the days of charity is over. Americans needs to put their act together and fix their country.

How do these translate into supporting a blatantly racist guy who lacks decorum?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by bettercreature(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Americans are very crazy people,they are tired of politician
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by staymore: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
I see Donald Trump becoming the next US President

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
staymore:
I see Donald Trump becoming the next US President

THAT'S GONNA BE CRAZY...POTENTIAL RETURN OF THE KKK?
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Atigba: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=EreluY post=43807329][/quote]

He will fix the problems I mentioned above

Sorry it doesn't matter what you think about him, your vote won't count that is if you are in America

You are probably one of those illegal immigrants undecided
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just want this guy to teach the world how to treat islamic fu+ck-ups! Just show them where they belong....trash bin!

#Bringbacksanity

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2016
EreluY:

Don't believe everything you read in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by hopilo: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2016
I support Trump, I am enrolled in his online team outside the US. Trump will deal with Obama for bringing this dumb change to Nigeria.
Trump is the real Change Americans need and I pity northern Nigeria when trump wins. He just won Florida, Rubio has done what is right by stepping down for the man with the trump card to deal with all real, imaginary, brothers and families of all Muslim terrorist including those in Nigeria killing christians in the name of Fulani herdsmen.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Pennsylvania: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
EreluY:

Trump has come out times without number to disavow the KKK yet people don't seem to want to accept that, Hillary on the other hand that came out to support a KKK senator hasn't been drilled with all these questions. Don't believe everything you watch on CNN, cos CNN is anti-trump

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by blackjack21(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
hopilo:
I support Trump, I am enrolled in his online team outside the US. Trump will deal with Obama for bringing this dumb change to Nigeria.
Trump is the real Change Americans need and I pity northern Nigeria when trump wins. He just won Florida, Rubio has done what is right by stepping down for the man with the trump card to deal with all real, imaginary, brothers and families of all Muslim terrorist including those in Nigeria killing christians in the name of Fulani herdsmen.
If their god/gods can't .save them from terrorists neither can Trump. undecided

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
It suggests that this is indeed not a "postracial" world. And that human beings are sheep. I don't blame White Americans tho. They voted in George W Bush twice but so essentially did Nigerians with Buhari.... And although Bush may have been the dullest human being to ever graduate from university, at least he went. To Harvard no less. Our lovely pillar of democracy at home didn't even write WAEC.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by anonymous6(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Well I am not a Trump supporter, I think he is a good business man but I find the man funny, scary, and ignorant at times. However I think he is gaining mass appeal in the republican party cause he is saying things that a large segment of republicans in America agree with and no other republican candidate in the past and now bothers to address or voices out. Donald is the first, to me what is shows of the USA though is there's a large segment of americans that have some non-politically correct views about how America should be run and now they have somebody who embodies that and they feel free to voice it out now. What makes me laugh is this doesn't surprise me and I am shocked people are surprised about this, it makes you wonder if some people were clueless about the fact that some Americans have these views in the first place, what fantasy land were they living in. These people supporting Trump didn't pop up out of thin air they have been around for decades even back in President Regans time but they just kept those opinions to themselves up till President Bush junior but once President Obama got elected it gave free reign for people like this to burst out their opinions and Donald Trump is the representation & embodiment of those certain segment of America that are no longer silent but are voicing what they really feel. Donald is saying things that some people say in their private time, behind close doors amongst close people or family but don't have the guts to say it outside. To me this is just the beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by anonymous6(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:
It suggests that this is indeed not a "postracial" world. And that human beings are sheep. I don't blame White Americans tho. They voted in George W Bush twice but so essentially did Nigerians with Buhari.... And although Bush may have been the dullest human being to ever graduate from university, at least he went. To Harvard no less. Our lovely pillar of democracy at home didn't even write WAEC.......

It never was and the sad part is many American youth believed it was especially in America after President Obama got elected, and boy they were fooled. Donald Trumps supporters are just the beginning and even if he doesn't get elected, Donald changed the playing field for how certain americans express themselves now when it comes to race, religion and etc.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
anonymous6:

It never was and the sad part is many American youth believed it was especially in America after President Obama got elected, and boy they were fooled. Donald Trumps supporters are just the beginning and even if he doesn't get elected, Donald changed the playing field for how certain americans express themselves now when it comes to race, religion and etc.
Yeah very true. The Trayvon issue and every other murder that ensued after that reminded and enraged them fortunately/unfortunately.

Yes it should be interesting, though like the majority of the people in the sane world, I doubt Trump can actually win the whole shebang...... Interestingly enough, the rest of the AngloSaxon world (Britian, France etc) aren't supporting and don't like Trump. In as much as they have various levels of subliminal racism, I think Trump is a unique solely American creation. So if he actually does win, international relations could get interesting and not just with countries like Mexico and Nigeria the way some ignorant people think.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by staymore: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
EreluY:

The American people see him as the real man for the job while Africans think its crazy to elect him.

However, I don't know what is KKK.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
anonymous6:
Well I am not a Trump supporter, I think he is a good business man but I find the man funny, scary, and ignorant at times. However I think he is gaining mass appeal in the republican party cause he is saying things that a large segment of republicans in America agree with and no other republican candidate in the past and now bothers to address or voices out. Donald is the first, to me what is shows of the USA though is there's a large segment of americans that have some non-politically correct views about how America should be run and now they have somebody who embodies that and they feel free to voice it out now. What makes me laugh is this doesn't surprise me and I am shocked people are surprised about this, it makes you wonder if some people were clueless about the fact that some Americans have these views in the first place, what fantasy land were they living in. These people supporting Trump didn't pop up out of thin air they have been around for decades even back in President Regans time but they just kept those opinions to themselves up till President Bush junior but once President Obama got elected it gave free reign for people like this to burst out their opinions and Donald Trump is the representation & embodiment of those certain segment of America that are no longer silent but are voicing what they really feel. Donald is saying things that some people say in their private time, behind close doors amongst close people or family but don't have the guts to say it outside. To me this is just the beginning.

Massive hugs to you for crystally encapsulating this development. No better way of putting it.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
staymore:

The American people see him as the real man for the job while Africans think its crazy to elect him.

However, I don't know what is KKK.

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by staymore: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
EreluY:

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.

Thanks for the insight. However, most Republicans like talking tough and you don't expect Trump to be an exception. Meaning his talk has little to do with the KKK.
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by birdman(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Trump is only saying out loud what a small but significant portion of America is thinking. The bad news is, some believe much worse than what he is saying. The badder news is that most of those people have a gun culture - each family typically has enough arms to scare off Boko Haram platoon. What security folks will be worrying about right now is making sure the armed conflict some of these crazies have been dreaming of doesnt happen. Take the protests at the Trump rally in Chicago. Imagine that happens in some state that has open carry laws. That could have turned bloody quickly.

America is land of "wheat and tares". Conduct yourself accordingly lol

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by anonymous6(f): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeah very true. The Trayvon issue and every other murder that ensued after that reminded and enraged them fortunately/unfortunately.

Yes it should be interesting, though like the majority of the people in the sane world, I doubt Trump can actually win the whole shebang...... Interestingly enough, the rest of the AngloSaxon world (Britian, France etc) aren't supporting and don't like Trump. In as much as they have various levels of subliminal racism, I think Trump is a unique solely American creation. So if he actually does win, international relations could get interesting and not just with countries like Mexico and Nigeria the way some ignorant people think.

You are correct trayvon Martin murder case was the beginning of their anger because they got mad when Obama said it could have been his son. They hated him saying that, he was trying to make a point but some were to ignorant or stubborn to listen. They have used that against Obama since even though he never made a public opinion about trayvon or any other case again.
Like you said, I doubt Trump will win cause I don't see independents voting for him in high numbers. Cause he needs the independent vote for sure to beat Hillary.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by Appleyard(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
anonymous6:

I Agree with you. The awakening is becoming more and more pronounce. People are now coming out of their shells, and the sound of a revolution is brewing in the horizon. Whether Trump wins or not, the seed has been sown.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by anonymous6(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Appleyard:
I Agree with you. The awakening is becoming more and more pronounce. People are now coming out of their shells, and the sound of a revolution is brewing in the horizon. Whether Trump wins or not, the seed has been sown.

So true, America has changed and there is no way to turn those wheels around cause some of the change I see just makes me wonder what America will be as a nation a decade or two from now,

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by anonymous6(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
birdman:
Trump is only saying out loud what a small but significant portion of America is thinking. The bad news is, some believe much worse than what he is saying. The badder news is that most of those people have a gun culture - each family typically has enough arms to scare off Boko Haram platoon. What security folks will be worrying about right now is making sure the armed conflict some of these crazies have been dreaming of doesnt happen. Take the protests at the Trump rally in Chicago. Imagine that happens in some state that has open carry laws. That could have turned bloody quickly.

America is land of "wheat and tares". Conduct yourself accordingly lol

America is becoming a sanctuary for crazy people now

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
The Americans are simply tired of LIBERALISM AND IT DECEPTIONS
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by romme2u: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2016
great minds in sane environments cheesy
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by ifyan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why are we so much interested in America presidential election.

Is it because we HER as world power, though l agree but who ever win should not be a problem to us.

The best way for us not to be affected or influence who win is to develop your nation and continent at large

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by ifyan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
I know the truth hurts but it is the best
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by bonechamberlain(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
hopilo:

trump winning might be the last of Nigeria, as he would give mass support to the Christian south.
Re: Donald Trump: What Does The Mass Support For Him Suggests About The USA? by EreluY(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
The latest I heard on the BBC is that Trump mum is from Lewis in Scotland. And, this is the guy talking about deporting Latinos and preventing Muslims from entering USA. I am beginning to think that he urgently needs a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News-robert Mugabe Steps Down / US Threatens Sanctions Against Officials In Tigray Conflict / Pregnant, Black Nigerian Woman Faces Death Penalty For Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.