Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG (16435 Views)

N80bn Electricity Debts: Why Estimated Billing May Persist —investigation / Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist- NUPENG / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by peacengine(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2016
GEJ please come back!

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by dunkem21(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Good news grin ..Its time to make a killing and hit jackpot ..

God bless GEJ kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by stonemasonn: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2016
o42austino:
When can we have a functional government in this Apc time. During GEJ scarcity was only notice on the last one and half years of his administration but, from the first day of his government scarcity has been tormenting us... Na wa ooo
It was so during GEJ because the big oil boys were enjoying subsidy money.
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Omarz(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Change is here grin

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by richard870(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2016
drss:
True Confession:
nigeria's economic problems is beyond buari. - liar mohammed.
fuel scarcity dat used to be nonexistent during GEJ era is now a way of life under buari dullard. wat a dull leader.
Bros, 'dull' is an understatement, he is lost and clueless #iSayNotoPresidentWithoutCertificate#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by henryutd(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Government without direction.

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by kYjelly2: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
God please bless me, so I can go full Electric embarassed

Enter the Tesla Model S

Meeeeen

All I would need are solar panels and I'd be self sufficient, laughing past every petrol queue smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by richard870(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/why-fuel-scarcity-may-persist-nupeng/
APC government is filled with theoretical fools and cacophonic enigmas portrayed as politicians.Nigerians are tired of the ceaseless propagandas

3 Likes

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Critiqual(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2016
I just know Buhari is not everything.

I also know that we have wicked & selfish people in the government.

Lastly, I know our ministers & advisers are not intelligent.
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by tivta(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Wahala dey...
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by hush15: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2016
o42austino:
When can we have a functional government in this Apc time. During GEJ scarcity was only notice on the last one and half years of his administration but, from the first day of his government scarcity has been tormenting us... Na wa ooo

Even the scarcity during GEJ era was out of instigation by the opposition then to create a friction between the major marketers and the FG then...

GEJ really tried but as usual, people didn't see the good he did

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by hush15: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Critiqual:

True, everything is not Buhari but that's what you get when you try to pain someone bad in order to look good.

Look, if running NNPC can be this difficult under the APC government, then we need to give Kudos to those that ran it and there wasn't fuel scarcity.

Obviously, if it is not about Buhari, then it can't be about Jonathan because Jonathan also inherited the troubles since it's a systemic issue but was able to manage it without hiccups except for the last few months of his tenure which was a direct attack to spoil his tenure because of the uncertainty created by the opposition amongst stakeholders in the industry that have political interest.

Buhari who has been in the petroleum industry for years as minister of petroleum and the PTF chairman cant simply control the situation now, then I need to applaud Deiziani for keep it together during the last four years with Jonathan...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Empredboy(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2016
o42austino:
Did u say last one and the Half year? What about the December 2010 (his 1st yr) after yaduwa death I Mean when igbos who went for Xmas were stranded? I beg don't put politics in this matter instead pray against bad people who are used to fraud.
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by caphone: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/why-fuel-scarcity-may-persist-nupeng/

I don't know what is this one saying. You started from a high note then yu cling up there without letting us know where yu're heading to with your grammar. Isn't the restructuring they're trying to do when u guys threathen to go on strike? Were yu not among the forces that nigeria is facing scarcity of fuel. And what is it yu are trying to say if government wants to play politics
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by eherbal(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2016
donpress36:
it's a pity that people like.you fail to realize.what is happening in Nigeria. Is it the wish of Buhari that we masses should keep suffering to buy fuel? But one thing is certainly sure, God is watching over all those trying to sabotage this government by releasing suffering on the masses. If we Nigerians are ready to speak with one voice, then this set of people will be afraid to play with our life............. but how will this people be afraid of us with the likes of people like you.
well said ma'am. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU .
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by hush15: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2016
stonemasonn:
It was so during GEJ because the big oil boys were enjoying subsidy money.

Look, they have to enjoy. They bore the risk. Now that NNPC is trying to be the sole Importer and keep it all to themselves, of what benefit has it profited Nigerians.

It just shows clearly their incapacity.

While major marketers enjoyed cause of subsidy, if subsidy was truly removed, there won't be scarcity of whatsoever cos those big boys would then have to finance their business from start to finish and prices will be determined by competition just as we saw in the telecoms sector. It's not like they are many GSM company's but the prices as at today have gone down reasonably.

But here we have a government who imports fuel and pay themselves subsidy and many Nigerians don't know that's what they do. That's is how they have been able to still determine the price. Increase the quota of their own supply which obviously they are incapacitated to meet and reduce the quotas that major markets can bring in.

And since they bring in over 75% of the fuel the country consumes and they can't meet the demand by half on their side and expecting major marketers who have foreign exchange restrictions to fill in that gap with their meager 22% quota contribution, why won't there be scarcity.

Now they undergoing restructuring, so it's more bout saving their jobs now than meeting the demand of the public....

And minister of petroleum. Is in Equatorial Guinea solving other peoples problem...
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2016
God bless my dear country, that is the only left for me to be saying now
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Walelavender(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
So unfortunate that things are this way. It's obvious the government at the centre is confused and lost in the web of proactive governance. It's time for the APC led government to take charge and responsibility for the mandate they got 10 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by amtaken(f): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
What's happenening to Buhari is KARMA.

He told GEJ that he'd make his Government ungovernable for him. He threatened to run a parallel Government if he lost the electioned, he threatened to kill people when he said that dogs and baboons would be soaked with blood. He called Boko Haram insurgents his brothers and lied that he'd make fuel N40 per litre and forex $1 to N1.

Buhari is the architect of his own misfortune.

Let him bear his misfortune.

Buhari is grossly incompetent.

APC! Shame!

donpress36:
it's a pity that people like.you fail to realize.what is happening in Nigeria. Is it the wish of Buhari that we masses should keep suffering to buy fuel? But one thing is certainly sure, God is watching over all those trying to sabotage this government by releasing suffering on the masses. If we Nigerians are ready to speak with one voice, then this set of people will be afraid to play with our life............. but how will this people be afraid of us with the likes of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by ifyan(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Welcome to CHANGE
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by ozoemenaca: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
I tire for this government shaa
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Tiegarr: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
o42austino:
But wasn't there scarcity in GEJ's time?What's all this conjecture for?
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Tiegarr: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2016
donpress36:
My guy please tell him..
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Tiegarr: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
donpress36:
My guy please tell him well..
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Reference(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2016
donpress36:

Sabotage is the new shield this administration uses. Is the government at war with its citizens?

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by HirstMOG(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
donpress36:

So you are now aware that there are government sabotage One chance party, this is just the beginning. The reason why I am happy is that, the campaign lies is telling on both those that chanted change and those that do not. Enjoy your change why it last.
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Kennitrust(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2016
the minister of petrolum didnt study his job well before putting himself on the frontline.

#itapity...
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Tiegarr: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Acidosis:
Buhari the daydreamer.

He was grossly and massively deceived with the rebranding and over hyping he got from his supporters.

He grossly believed everyone would fall at his feet to worship him and follow his orders. In fact, some of his followers till date expect his 'body language' to fix all the loopholes in Nigeria.

The slang 'sai baba' emanated from the same uphoria as many believed Buhari is the magician that will command respect from NUPENG, NNPC, Civil Organizations, just to mention a few.

The masses are responsible for the current state of the nation. The expectations were toooo high and that's why someone in Lagos could comfortably print mega promises on Large format banners about someone he has never met.

Whether you like it or not,Buhari will be the best president that ever led this nation.. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.. If you understand the situation on ground and the scenarios, you won't come here and be saying what you just said....I don't understand how some people reason.. How do you expect the magic to happen overnight, with a $30 plus per barrel monolithic economy?Tell me how you do that? Buhari came into governance and had showed ingeneous capacity by clearing the filth in the system that we all are used to.... You expect him to keep on keeping on as before, in the last 30 years or so.. 99% of Nigerian that are complaining are just used to FREE AND FAST DIRTY MONEY....The heightened selfishness of the average Nigerian will never allow them to sit back and THINK for once.....The good thing about Buhari is that all these little noises supposed to distract him has never will and can never faze him.. He is not a saint but he is THE BEST WE HAVE NOW.... I hope in the next 2 years you will still be able to come here and complain..If you think having a good or bad economy really determines how far you fare socially in this world, you missed it.. Go and ask Dangote.. Let's see if you will be able to complain in the next 2 years.. Its a bet..
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2016
kYjelly2:
God please bless me, so I can go full Electric embarassed

Enter the Tesla Model S

Meeeeen

All I would need are solar panels and I'd be self sufficient, laughing past every petrol queue smiley

Solar you said You never know Daura President plans, him don travel go solar to remove the panel and you de here they need solar panel to be fully electronic. Bros na joke oooo nor take am personal oooo. Lolz!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Tiegarr: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2016
sosilly4b:
All is for selfish interest. Neither Nupeng nor NNPC is fighting for Nigerians.
Thank you.. You are so. Done that has a little grasp of what's happening.. Not all this 10 or 12 year olds living in adult bodies all over nairaland..
Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by HirstMOG(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Critiqual:

That is what makes him a dullard, clueless, certificateless, senile. ministerial list was delayed because he needed to import technocrats from heaven and he never waited to know the problems of governing this country, he was busy criticizing GEJ. Whether you like it or not, he is enjoying himself while we are here suffering and still praying for him to last long in his enjoyment. God punish devil!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG by Nbote(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2016
How come d govt is so confused and lost on how to tackle dis fuel scarcity issue? Dis scarcity has persisted for too long now and everyone kips giving one excuse or d other. Dey wanted to blame the NNPC strike for d scarcity but forgot it's being on for close to a month already. I spent more than 8hrs yesterday to get fuel in Abuja. D new excuse now is sabotage and corruption fighting back and we ask, what exactly is d govt doing about it It's even more annoying dat wen u complain some hopeless bigots in the shape of zombies would come and make excuses on behalf of the govt dat isn't even saying anything yet. U are either branded a PDP loyalist or Ipod/Ipob youth. I don't know if we are expected to join unending queues and smile and b happy like it's normal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / Definition Of Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.