Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How I Was Robbed Of N45000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Robbed Of N45000 (419 Views)

Akwaibom Corpers Robbed in Their Lodge / FULL Details Of How Kim Kardashian Was Robbed Says She Feared Rape. / Nigerian Woman Was Robbed As She Made Her Way To Hospital To Give Birth In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by zemn: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
This story is based on true experience that happened to a lib reader last week

On a hot Tuesday morning, I took a bike from my lodge which is at Ezibodo, in Futo University. On getting to the bank, I told the bike man to wait for me so that he can take me to where I can use the money, while withdrawing, I didn't notice the bike man was monitoring me. After I have withdrawn the money (45000), not knowing that the bike man had called his fellow mate to pretend like a passenger. I entered the bike and the other guy entered too. I notice the bike man were not taking the right direction, so I told the bike man to stop, before I knew what was happening, the guy behind me pointed a gun at me and told me to keep quite. I kept quite in fear. They took me to Nekede Polytechnic where they beat me and asked me to eat the food they bought for me, I ate it in fear, not knowing the food has been drugged. I started to misbehave, they even made me eat grass. The money I withdrawn earlier, they collected it from me and also took my phone. Before I was finally freed, one of the robber gave me N3000 to return back to school and told me that the reason why he gave me the money was because, he knows my brother from somewhere. I took the money from him, instead of going back to school I went straight to Port Harcourt that same day.

But I thank God I am alive to tell this story. Please learn from my experience.

http://www.patogist.com/2016/03/how-i-was-robbed-of-n45000.html
Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by MrHackmed1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
You dull aswear...grin

You came with a bike and asked him to wait, but another passenger joined you after withdrawing 45k...Na so you mumu reach? undecided

An LIB Reader but on patogist...It's understandable that you need traffic wink

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by SolexxBarry(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Eyah,sori ehn cry
Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by Tocheagle(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
no be okada wey carry u go bank suposse carry u come back na. be smart , thank God u r ok
Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ah Op...all those Jacki chan movies for come in handy na...Gun no suppose fear yhu na...

But am sure if yhu did all tat Yhu'd have ended up worse...Yhu did what yhu thought was right at tat time...Sorry it just went sour embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by hungryboy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Holes too dey dis your story,
No be say, you carry money, were your parents send give you, go try to double am for nairabet,come lose all the money, come form story were you go tell them, so that dem go pity you, send you another money oh?
Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by obongtunji: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why is it that we like repeating words that means the same thing

FUTO means Federal University of Technology Owerri. Then why are you adding University again after writing Futo.

FUTO University means Federal University of Technology Owerri University. OP does that make sense to you And I know very well you are an undergraduate.

Just the other day I heard somebody said ECWA Church when ECWA means Evangelical Church winning All.

God will help us

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Of N45000 by DIIGZ(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2016
I smelt Nairabet and AtLetico cud not win straight but on penalty.....well done Op nice cook,them go chop for house

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Breach Of Public Service Rule In NCAT Zaria / Buhari Promises 10,000 Megawatts Of Electricity / VIDEO: Funny Guy Confronts Police DPO Inside His Office At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.