Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Online Payment And Delivery Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Payment And Delivery Company (698 Views)

Urgent Need Of A Reliable Delivery Company In Lagos / Sign up now and receive a payment, AND WE BOTH EARN $25! / Payment And Withdrawal Made Easy With Firstbank Naira Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment And Delivery Company by pharmacist(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2009
does anyone knows any company that can pay for products online and deliver such to me in lagos.

they are meant for personal uses.
Re: Online Payment And Delivery Company by avio(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
Dear friend you do not need any company all you need is a payment gateway for your supplier to receive his cash,then give him the courier company of your choice such dhl.ems, fedex etc to send your goods to you at your door steps. get a payoneer master card from usa . I service . TO apply you need to own a drivers licence or national ID card or international passport.For more inquiries contact me ; 08034633518
Re: Online Payment And Delivery Company by akintun: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
clickfromnigeria.com
Re: Online Payment And Delivery Company by Moros(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Poster send me details of what you want to buy online to me at moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you an invoice.
Cheers
pharmacist:

does anyone knows any company that can pay for products online and deliver such to me in lagos.

they are meant for personal uses.

(1) (Reply)

Can Banks Help Finance A Building Project / Cassava Post Harvest Processing Center,oyo State / Online Payment Using Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.