Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Online Payment Using Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Payment Using Paypal (698 Views)

Please How Do I Transfer Money Using Paypal / Amazing But True: Nigerians Can Now Make Withdrawals And Payment Using Paypal / Everyone Using Paypal Owes This Australian 17 Year Old A Bit Of Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Online Payment Using Paypal by cexplorer(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
Dear Nairalander,

Kindly I just opened a paypal, vtn and graphcard accounts for my online business but I don't know what else to do to integrate the payment system on my website so I could receive payment online for my goods and services.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by stilletos: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2009
1. Are u in 9ja or the west?
2. I bet paypal has customer service representatives that would be happy to chat with you
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by kabiru10(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ cexplorer, pls can u send me the procedure of opening a paypal accout, i mean the ip changi, i already have a US adress 4rm graphcard, how do i verify the account, ppls reply, my email is jazzymondoe@yahoo.com
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by cexplorer(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2009
I am a Nigerian and I live in Nigeria. I am yet to verify the account because it has to be funded and I have not done that yet. Actually, I don't know much about the procedure. A friend who knows how to and had opened the account assisted me to open it but he does not know how to integrate it into a website to receive money for goods and services sold online.

I need an assistance/guide on what to do. Could you please link me with one of the Paypal customer service representatives that would be happy to chat with me on the issue?

Thank you.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by johndoe200: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
Paypal does not accept Nigerians as customers, there are ways around this though. However if you want to integrate with a website you are better off with Alertpay.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by SMSguru(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hey dude,

If you a Nigerian living in Nigeria, I would advise you to forget PayPal for now. cool

Please don't make money that you will never enjoy because PayPal will get your account frozen as fast as you could ever imagine once they've gotten all the facts that you are a Nigerian.

And they will not do it when the account has no money in it. Certainly, they will wait until you have made enough money.

Think about it.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by routik(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
paypal is making Nigerian's go crazy, there are other means of payment online, both paying and recieving. must you use paypal? since they don't accept your country.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by benmam(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2009
The truth remains that we cant blame paypal for their action.
At least you and i know the fraudulent nature of Nigerians,
paypal is said to be the safest online merchant. So you blame
them when they froze an account own by a nigeria because we
cause it by ourself.
For those who want a good payment merchant, you can use 2co.com or
plimus.com for such service. One of the advantage of these merchant is,
they accept Nigerians and they will also send you a master card you can use
withdraw your money from ATM machine here in Nigeria.
Re: Online Payment Using Paypal by U1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
But, Collins, do you realise that without Paypal the possibility of tapping into online money making opportunities is rather limited?

(1)

Congratulations, Nigerians Scammers And 419ers! / Can 150k Be Manageable For Cyber Cafe / What Is A Paypal Acct All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.