Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Paying Nepa Bills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying Nepa Bills (3455 Views)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / Bank Customers, Investors Shun Deposits For Treasury Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Nepa Bills by egopersonified(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
I saw a slip of paper with someone that looks like a POS machine print out for payment of BEDC bill. Does anyone know how this works? She said she gave them the money and the man went into his shop and came out with the slip. I just want to know if it's a POS or laptop thing and how to get it. Thanks.
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by olumzzz(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2017
egopersonified:
I saw a slip of paper with someone that looks like a POS machine print out for payment of BEDC bill. Does anyone know how this works? She said she gave them the money and the man went into his shop and came out with the slip. I just want to know if it's a POS or laptop thing and how to get it. Thanks.
U wanna start d business?
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by egopersonified(f): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
olumzzz:

U wanna start d business?

I went to bedc office, they said 0%, 1% or 3% profit margin depending on where the customer used to pay their bill before they start buying from me, either in their office, bank or a new customer. I just abandoned the idea.
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by olumzzz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
egopersonified:

I went to bedc office, they said 0%, 1% or 3% profit margin depending on where the customer used to pay their bill before they start buying from me, either in their office, bank or a new customer. I just abandoned the idea.
Oh..i heard all dat too bt I also heard there are added benefits like u can b accepting other payments with better commission like dstv n gotv subscription, recharge cards, money transfer, etc
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by egopersonified(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
olumzzz:

Oh..i heard all dat too bt I also heard there are added benefits like u can b accepting other payments with better commission like dstv n gotv subscription, recharge cards, money transfer, etc

yes, there are other packages, can't remember exactly but I think I was told dstv had not been activated in Benin.
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by olumzzz(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
egopersonified:

yes, there are other packages, can't remember exactly but I think I was told dstv had not been activated in Benin.
Oh ok...not interested also too sha..farming is d new mining
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by donsity(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Up till now, no one has actually answered the question.

It doesn't matter the commission, you can actually charge the customer extra N100 or N200 and that becomes your gain.

But I am also interested in know the answer to this question?

How do one get into this business, is it POS Or its from Laptop? I know that kudi and Okay can pay for these bills from their mobile apps but I don't see the options available on their pPOS machine so there's no way to print the receipts.

So if anyone has an idea, please drop it for us.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Paying Nepa Bills by maverick1995: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's not from a POS or Laptop. It's a designated app developed for that particular function.
Here in PHC, I work with PHED as an Agent. After registration with the body, you'll be provided with a banner & small Bluetooth printer yo print slips after transacting on the App.

Re: Paying Nepa Bills by EGJOSEPH1(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Can you tell us the name of the App. Or the link for downloading it, please.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Interbank Lending Rate Rises To 15% – Traders / Do You Want To Set-up A Fast Food Business?: Food Manufacturing Plant? / I Need Advice: How To Start Wholesale Provisions Sales (middle Men /distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.