Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

"If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike (8745 Views)

Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by xmileeasy: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
I just pity the gullible individuals that would be use as an instrument from both side, there welfare doesn't bother them. Don't sacrifice your life for any politician.
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by oshyno(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
I watched it live on AIT. Seriously anybody coming out that day must have his head examined. Wike is spiting fire and from the tone, the election wont look anything close to peaceful.

Hear Wike: " people should go and tell that boy that if he and Mrs Zakari (Inec chair) tries anything with me, I will show them they are still small in the game.When the heat was much Amechi ran to Ghana.Infact make I no talk. Anybody trying to win election by swapping result sheets will be swapping their dead bodies"

O boy the threat nobe here. He Amaechi na em bomboy.That he will soo beat him in the electon that he will be ashamed of coming to PH after that.

Two of them, Amechi and Wike are touts. How can Amechi be going from radia station to stations threatening PDP to dare him. Wike said it is only a mad governor that will sit and watch when they are about to impeach him.That Amechi should bring it on. Na war that day no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by SleekMallam: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Victortee1:

It's pay back time. FG will remain FG, wike was also on d oda side b4. Amechi knew aw it went down during d last election, remember voters card was rendered....kamar grin
May the geekiest rigger and most violent win.

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by JewelRegi(f): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2016
HALIX16:
They both fit themselves. Amechi (Tout) meets Wike (Thug).
Let's see who wins

When two elephant fight it's d grasses that will suffer.
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Oxenomy: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Amechi should go back to Abuja and face his job. I trust Wike, he is not a push over. Amechi/APC think they are dealing with GEJ grin

6 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by phemmie06(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Jj222:
. read before you comment.
I did, so people have to take laws into their hands
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by nelcliff(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Naija I hail thee....
but some people sha....
when Ameachi was ranting of how he will be going round all pulling unit, some see it as if he was above INEC law. now that Wike has done the needful to remind him tht he is not above the law, everybody now see Wike as been wicked.

7 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by jullary(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2016
derespect:

Bro, he said so I watched live on AIT yesterday. The reason why he said so was dat how can Amaechi be working round all d polling units? Is he the Governor? He said he is allowed to vote and stay in his polling unit and not to work around the polling units in the state and if he does, it means he wants to manipulate the election activities and therefore he should be beaten in the process.
obanikoro was moving freely during ekiti election,when it wasn't his state nobody talk,now PDP thugs are shouting!

2 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by onatisi(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Federal might or not,you can't rig a sensible intelligent gov out of office and neither can u rig his party. Obj tried it with tinubu and lost . Amaechi knows this and he is only trying to provoke wike to react violently and it seems to be working because when the wahala starts all these comments of wike may come back to haunt him

3 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by fowlyansh181(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2016
I support the Governor on this

2 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2016
jullary:
obanikoro was moving freely during ekiti election,when it wasn't his state nobody talk,now PDP thugs are shouting!
Koro and jelili were in Lagos that day during ekiti governorship election.

4 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
jullary:
Was he moving round d whole state of Ekiti? Get ur fact right!!!

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Justicealh3(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2016
But Wike
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by mejai(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2016
O boy eh, see preview to action movie. make dem catch amaechi and hand him over to wike for some serious beating. as in one on one beating. Oga wike make sure u knack him akpako wella and beat out DAT woman features in amaechi for us. we don dey buy tickets for d movie. coming with a very ripe mango to eat while watching.

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by legalworld(f): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
You see news without any source at all and you believe it so quickly.

My people, that's not the way please.
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

Ameachi is the one causing trouble in rivers state

It is Obvious you don't like Amaechi....

Hope your Husband will just be like Wike!!

And I will laff you well grin

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2016
saying things like this in civilized world would have earned wike a case at the icc. But then, we live in jungle where animals hail such statement.

How is this different from pej calling people to stone those that called change or the northern pdp ex governor that asked people to kill opposition cos they are cockroaches.

3 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by HALIX16: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Visit Rivers and see that majority of the people don't like Amechi; but the man is a trouble maker. Why will he say he will leave his poling booth to visit all others, is that his job? He has the federal backing now and is using it, but shouldn't complain when the masses lynch him or his supporters cos they have their own strength.
People will surely lose their lives tomorrow to defend what they want, but sometimes, it's worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

The man I'll marry will be an angel

2 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

The man I'll marry will be an angel

When wike will turn rivers to cultist zone, don't complain or Run down to lagos oo!!

Because if I catch you here in Lagos, no stone I go stone you!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
HALIX16:

Visit Rivers and see that majority of the people don't like Amechi; but the man is a trouble maker. Why will he say he will leave his poling booth to visit all others, is that his job? He has the federal backing now and is using it, but shouldn't complain when the masses lynch him or his supporters cos they have their own strength.
People will surely lose their lives tomorrow to defend what they want, but sometimes, it's worth it.

Everybody doesn't hate Amaechi...

They hate APC, normal thing in the SE and SS!!

But APC doesn't care, because it is the same thing in the North!

When ever we leave party affiliation and vote for sensible people, things will move forward!!

NB: After this election, Cultism and killing will return back to Rivers!!!

That will be Wike's legacy for you guys!!

I dey Lagos dey observe una!!

2 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by iliyande(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Cpumping:
what's ur source?

I also watch him live on ait.

I became very sad embarassed

a siting governor encouraging violence

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

When wike will turn rivers to cultist zone, don't complain or Run down to lagos oo!!

Because if I catch you here in Lagos, no stone I go stone you!! Lol
I am not in ph though I visit once in a while
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Angelberry:

I am not in ph though I visit once in a while

So na amebo you dey do shebi??

Ayaff catch you...
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by dazdilijae(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2016
iliyande:

I also watch him live on ait.

I became very sad embarassed

a siting governor encouraging violence

Violence begets violence
If a minister of FRN in a CHANGE govt can say the thing he says then there is nothing wrong with what Wike said.
Come to think of it is Ameachi constitutionally allowed to leave his polling unit? by moving around he is violating electoral laws and if the law enforcement agencies can't apprehend him then d masses should teach them their job by beating him. Same way lagosians put tyres on thieves to show anger on injustice
The Kingdom suffers violence and only the violent can take it by force. The die is cast for a peaceful election to take place Amachi should go to Abuja and watch from there afterall he. Is not contesting any election. How come we are not hearing the contestants talk? Why is it that people who have stake in election 4m APC are the 1s making the noise(Ameachi, Dakuku segun Oni, Buhari etc)

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Greatidonis: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank you. Very true.
size40:
They will all prostrate when they see Amaechi. Already Amaechi has told wike that, he Amaechi, will be in Wike' s community and ward in Saturday's election. Wike is already afraid of d election because of what they did during last election when he had d GEJ, his wife, INEC, the police, DSS, ex and current militants, tugs etc. Mr Wike is shouting today because some of those who helped him like GEJ and his wife are no more there to help him. The truth is, whoever has d rigging machine in Rivers state should rig and win.
Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by chernest2002: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Mjshexy:
Why is Wike full of violence, how can a sitting governor openly call for violence when he should be protecting his subjects, now we see why the killings are going on in Rivers state
he don't want to be intimidated out of office like Gej.

5 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by chernest2002: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
phemmie06:
Polling unit turning to battle field, and if a governor can encourage violent then what type of person is he. By their fruit we shall know them
Wike matches amaechi

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So na amebo you dey do shebi??
Ayaff catch you...
Lol, I know Ameachi is a troublemaker that's why I can never support him

3 Likes

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by chymi(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
nelcliff:
Naija I hail thee....
but some people sha....
when Ameachi was ranting of how he will be going round all pulling unit, some see it as if he was above INEC law. now that Wike has done the needful to remind him tht he is not above the law, everybody now see Wike as been wicked.
that's naija for u, they hardly listen/read before running to conclusion

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by chymi(f): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Everybody doesn't hate Amaechi...

They hate APC, normal thing in the SE and SS!!

But APC doesn't care, because it is the same thing in the North!

When ever we leave party affiliation and vote for sensible people, things will move forward!!

NB: After this election, Cultism and killing will return back to Rivers!!!

That will be Wike's legacy for you guys!!

I dey Lagos dey observe una!!
do u mean Amaechi is the sensible man kwa? Amaechi is a thief, tout did u forget so soon? Wike can't be intimidated by Amaechi abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: "If Amaechi Leaves His Polling Unit On Saturday,beat Him Very Well" - Wike by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
chymi:
do u mean Amaechi is the sensible man kwa? Amaechi is a thief, tout did u forget so soon? Wike can't be intimidated by Amaechi abeg undecided

If Amaechi were to be in PDP, everybody in PH will like him.

If Wike were to be in APC, he will be called a THUG now!

So what will you call Wike if he were to be a APC member?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet: Lagos Assembly Screening C’ttee Grills Additional 5 Nominee / #bringbackourgirls Failing As Second Anniversary Approaches- PUNCH / Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.