Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) (39803 Views)

BBNaija's Soma Survives Accident (Photos) / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Kanayo O. Kanayo Back To School, Resumes At University Of Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by chimere66: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2016
The man identified as C J Bishop Egbucha, was involved in fatal accident which saw his car summersault several times in FCT, Abuja. The car went aflame but Egbucha was able to break the rearmirror, grab the fire extinguisher and put off the fire. He is presently in a hospital in Abuja for internal bleeding.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/music-producer-survives-fatal-accident.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by chocolateme(f): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Destined2win: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2016
You know, there is one thing about life, someone else who was a victim of this kind of accident might have died but he was able to break free and battle the fire himself.

As an individual, you can choose how you want to die. You can decide, 'ok no matter what I face everyday, I will never die through road mishaps, assassinations or any form of sudden deaths'. Make it an agreement with your God, believe me, where others go and don't come back, you will not get stuck there.

I WILL NEVER DIE SUDDENLY. SAY THAT WITH ME TODAY!

BTW I am the President GCFR in waiting, Pray for coming government.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by PatrishiaGee(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Hai.. GOD Have Mercy on him oh.. Wish him sound health and God's healing.. .Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Jj222(f): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2016
God you do well oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by GboyegaD(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God he survived it. Just wondering where the fire extinguisher was if he had to break the rear screen to get it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari why

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by nerodenero: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God he survived. It is better to be late than being late. Better to be safe than being sorry.
The car went aflame but Egbucha was able to break the rearmirror, grab the fire extinguisher and put off the fire.
The car doesn't look burnt. Even if it's a part of it, the picture above shows otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
sharp guy, one of the advantages of watching American movies...

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
GboyegaD:
Thank God he survived it. Just wondering where the fire extinguisher was if he had to break the rear screen to get it.
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by thisisod(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
interesting, check out my signature (just below this post) for various building plans and their estimated cost of construction
Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by ademoladeji(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God he used his SEATBELT

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by datola: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
James Bond music producer.

Thank God for his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Destined2win:
You know, there is one thing about life, someone else who was a victim of this kind of accident might have died but he was able to break free and battle the fire himself.

As an individual, you can choose how you want to die. You can decide, 'ok no matter what I face everyday, I will never die through road mishaps, assassinations or any form of sudden deaths'. Make it an agreement with your God, believe me, where others go and don't come back, you will not get stuck there.

I WILL NEVER DIE SUDDENLY. SAY THAT WITH ME TODAY!
I will Neva die suddenly.. Amen

BTW I am the President GCFR in waiting, Pray for coming government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God. I Pray he survives the bleeding. It's well with him.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by diasporaman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91vs16

Like if you believe it!

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by MRXELA(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
I will never die sudden death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by tuna4servi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by wethebest(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
thank God

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Bluffly: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
chimere66:
The man identified as C J Bishop Egbucha, was involved in fatal accident which saw his car summersault several times in FCT, Abuja. The car went aflame but Egbucha was able to break the rearmirror, grab the fire extinguisher and put off the fire. He is presently in a hospital in Abuja for internal bleeding.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/music-producer-survives-fatal-accident.html

Hmm, How person take gain access to the boot through the rear mirror. Abi this Op no sabi wetin him de yarn. I beg tell us the koko how the thing take be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by alphaconde(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Its well

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
Thank God. I Pray he survives the bleeding. It's well with him.

alabosi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by ALIEN2000(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Guess this guy watches too much ACTION MOVIES..!! Thank God he is Alive.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by MicroBox: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
No matter what always stay in charge,be in charge.... fear is the greatest weakness of a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Dklef(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
God save am.

Oya bro come produce music for boys for free jawe, it isnt easy (:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by jaelz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
This thing gat me thanking God for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
wastedsperm:

alabosi undecided

Your moniker says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) by Aristotle96(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God for him... American movie helped tho smileyGod was in charge

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" / Ibu Shows Off His Lovely Wife / Virgin "Kuchikuchi" Singer, J'odie Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.