Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) (7263 Views)

See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria / Programmers In Warri And Delta Lets Brainstorm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) by asalimpo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nmeri17:
Why not go to the daycare or crèche so you can play to your heart's content? You no dh even shame to announce say you get time "all day". But hey! What did I expect from a jobless barrack hoodlum

You've actually acquiesced to the fact that your attitude is rotten and smelling all over this section but instead of simply asking for help (which mustn't even come from me), you're busy foaming in the mouth. Do you think you're doing me I'm trying to train you in a proper manner since it's obvious your parents failed miserably in your upbringing. Teach you one or two societal etiquettes and a little decorum since your condition is now our collective responsibility. You're being obstinate and unnecessarily petty all over the place. LAWMA variable

Mister , e-beefs are a common thing on nairaland.
But they're limits scoundrels like you should adhere to. Bringing my parents into the issue is
out of it.
As for your rant -... i dont even know what your sick beef is about.
This is the programming section, not the romance or other petty section.
The crowds here ar few for a reason - intellectual pursuits dont appeal to a lot of the gray masses.

If you want to be taken seriously, state your case like a mature adult.

ranting here like the tout you were apprenticed to , is peurile.

If you want to pose a challenge, do so.
Else -- keep running your fingers.
Like i said , I've got all day

After all what's my data for - if not to respond to entities like you.

carry on.

Your talk no get head or tail.
I dont even know what the reason for the beef is - see, tout training, you're taught in the streets to fight then reason later.
Re: How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) by Gamelord007: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Banks Have An Api To Their Database. / Converting Picture To Byte Array(blob) And Back To Picture / Uber Vs Taxify - Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.