Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg (8510 Views)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit Four Year High Of $38.2bn — Emefiele / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit 3-year High At $33.112 Billion / Nigeria Inflation Soars To Almost Four-year High Of 12.8% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg by comos: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
ItuExchange:
I feel perplexed when costs of things go up and up and up and people have less and less and less money.

Neteller here: .com.ng

yet you still see people shouting sai Baba
Re: Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg by chinedu1nig(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Read the last sentence of my first paragraph friend!!
drizzymadbet:

My friend I wanted to cause you but I want to act civil and get your own view of things.
Yes I agree that we must have to endure in order to enjoy a better future. Now my question goes thus: what templates and modalities is the present government taking to ensure that in the next few years that things would be better. I want you to gimme a holistic approach which would involve all the sectors of the economy
Re: Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg by chinedu1nig(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
As much as i would want to ignore you, i will recommend a book "The confession of Economic hit man". call for my attention when you are done
Reference:

....if you do the right thing. Currency controls donot work anywhere whether you are an importer or exporter. The number one desire of humanity is liberty. And you must find progress in that. The moment you begin to put up walls and mine fields you set the timer to a losing game. This economic model has no benefit.
Re: Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg by jude90(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
its on record now that Nigeria have the highest number of foolish people on earth if not how can a sensible person vote buhari as President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg by banio: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Better days ahead for us and our children. But APC has failed. Everything is just beyond this govt, worse still Nigerians are not helping them. Pure water producers have increased price to #120 - #150, garri sellers have increased price by #200, even govt NEPA has increased tarrif. But salary remains thesame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom / Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.