Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane (400 Views)

Mama Taraba Shouldn't Blame Me, I Merely Reacted To An Original Story - FFK / Biafra, Igbos Be Vigilant, Be Aware. The Are Trying To Blame You Guys Again. / I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane by Eddygourdo(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2016
As I went to get my breakfast before hurrying off to a colloquium at work, I ran into a little baby going to school, she was crying profusely and looking back, possibly at her home hoping someone would call her and comfort her.

I wondered why she cried, till I saw her glance at her apparently empty food container. I realised with great sorrow why exactly this child was miserable, she was being sent off to school in an empty stomach as well as an empty food flask. The world has become rotten thus, I doubt it will play out well if someone sees me giving money to a school child. So I let her be. While in my home, I decided to look at her perspective as well as those of her environment.

She blames her parents for being poor and wicked, sending her off in hunger.

I blame her parents for being poor and unsympathetic to the hunger plight of their ward

The patents blame the government of either laying them off or simply underpaying them as aregbe does

The government blames the fall in oil price as the reason for the bad economy

The oil companies blame the international market for inefficiency in regulation

The oil regulatory bodies blame the Americans for their shale oil exploration

The Americans blame Africans for their bad leadership and lack of vision to diversify their economy

The government blames the Americans for their role in international price control and thus the recession

The pdp blame the apc for travelling outside the country like a journey man while neglecting duties

The apc blames the pdp for all of their woes including attributing the present heat experienced to their wasted 16years in government

The pastors blame Nigerians that our sufferings are simply because we have sinned and refused to pay our tithes promptly

Every of the above blames the devil for being the architect of all the evil be falling us.

The pastors reminds us to blame our enemies also, are the tools in the devil's workshop

Every if the above blames our enemies and cast them with fire and brimstone into hell

The devil sits quietly and blames eve, if only she wasn't gullible and deceptive to her mumu husband Adam. There would have no consumption of the forbidden fruit, the exile from Eden would have never occurred, cain and abel would have never existed, Abraham and David would have never come to fore and most importantly both I, the little child and every other being in this world would have never existed. Nor be stupid enough to blame our imperfections on him.

Above everything God awaits the day of judgement to blame us all for out transgressions.

If we are all to blame and yet nobody is to blame, then why the blame game. Why can't all parties in Nigeria see the major goal in our short existence on earth.

We are the builders of the future of the nation. Just like our founding fathers, we are the present, soon to be the past. What shall we be remembered for asides our propensity to cast blames?.

I pray for true change and reorientation.
# eddygourdo
Re: I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
Brilliantly philosophical.

At the end, each of us is to blame.

The goat commonly owned dies of starvation.

We are all to blame, yet we are not to be blamed.

By the way OP, I blame you for this post.
Re: I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane by Naijacitizen(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Brilliantly philosophical.
At the end, each of us is to blame.
The goat commonly owned dies of starvation.
We are all to blame, yet we are not to be blamed.
By the way OP, I blame you for this post.

And I blame you for being FTC.
___________________________ @Op, this is very brilliant apt.
Sorry to say this world is full of contradictory.
Re: I Blame You.... You Must Be Wrong, If You Blame Me..... Then You Must Be Insane by PedroJP(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Not a perfect world though but some are trying their best and are getting it right. Need not to classify all along.

The will in us can do great things if only we keep positive

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Oppose Country’s Membership Of Saudi-led Islamic Coalition / Enugu:gov.ugwuanyi Is Sleeping On His Duty Post- my Opinion / Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.