Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc (399 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / Federal Staffs Have You Gotten Your Salary For This Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc by Had1zasaf: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
I did mine in abuja and the queue was a bit mad.

I'd come up with suggestions later
Re: Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc by eme1n(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
After I did the registration on the site, almost 3weeks ago, the site crashed. Nothing since then. Please share how you completed yours.
Re: Have You Gotten Your Tinted Permit??can The Process Be Better?share Ur Experienc by Mariner007: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Waiting!

(1) (Reply)

Which Government Has Told More Lies To The Citizens In One Year? / Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands - Abia Monarch / ANNOYING: Fulani Herdsmen Did Not Attack Any Community -dr Ablaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.