Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman (960 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Waje Pictured Caressing A Lion In A Zoo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by hypesng: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016

Who Is More Dangerous : A lion , An alligator , A snake and A woman.
with the rate at which ladies behave these days, you wont find it contemplating than to say they are wicked and dangerous than a snake.
an adage says “you think satan is a liar, let a lady lie for you then you know satan is a learner”.
not all ladies though, but the rate is very much, like 95% out of them.
now guys, who’s the most dangerous out of this list.
1. A lion
2. An alligator
3. A snake and
4. A woman.
comment and share the post.
http://www.HypesNG.com/who-is-more-dangerous-a-lion-an-alligator-a-snake-and-a-woman.html
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by PatrishiaGee(f): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Snake Jhoor.. Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Rhozabeth(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
The venom in a woman is 20 times more potent than the potency of the venom of all the other creatures put together! If they ve not dealt with u b4, u may not know this! No apologies!!!
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:
Snake Jhoor..
Ah ah
If i hear!!! woman joor angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2016
W
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by legalworld(f): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2016
I expect the MODs to close this thread.
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by PatrishiaGee(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
If i hear!!! woman joor angry
Lol Ahmed.. If u see snake(pyton) and woman, which one wud u kill.. Dont be biased..
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by halfricanadian(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2016
A man
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by PatrishiaGee(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Rhozabeth:
The venom in a woman is 20 times more potent than the potency of the venom of all the other creatures put together! If they ve not dealt with u b4, u may not know this! No apologies!!!
You speak like GAY..
No be woman u go marry nii :-/
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by heeyarnuh(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
man jor
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by LouisBERG: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Op it's obvious nah...i know u already know the answer buh you are being sacastic. Jah bless dem woMen..
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by dan9ice(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2016
I feareth all especially women.. You know how many great men them bring down for Bible? Samson, Solomon, David, Adam, Abraham. They tried Joseph, the dude strong grin oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2016
all of d above
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:

Lol Ahmed.. If u see snake(pyton) and woman, which one wud u kill..
Dont be biased..
To be honest with you e get medicine wey i take that allows snakes run at the sight of me but woman!!!!! Thank God I'm alive cry
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by PatrishiaGee(f): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest with you e get medicine wey i take that allows snakes run at the sight of me but woman!!!!! Thank God I'm alive cry
LWKMD.. SERIOUSLY!!
Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
PatrishiaGee:

LWKMD.. SERIOUSLY!!
I'm dead serious

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Dangerous : A Lion , An Alligator , A Snake And A Woman by nepapole(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Wosnake

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna As Face Of Shirley's Confectionery(pic) / Wizkid's Twitter Followers Advice Him To Go Back To School. / “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.