Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud (10845 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nelly Mayshak And Three Others / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Xperience12: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Nellie Mayshak, Director General of Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) of the federal ministry of finance has been placed on indefinate suspension following an alleged scam running into billions of Naira which has been discovered in the Directorate.

PTAD was established in August 2013 under the Pension Reform Act (PRA) of 2004 to oversee the management of pensions under the defined benefit scheme for pensioners not transiting to the defined contributory scheme.

The recent Biometric Verification Number (BVN) by the banking system recently exposed the shady activity under the DG, and so she was suspended to allow security operative swoop into investigation.

The DG is thought to be the highest earning federal government work, earning a monthly salary of N60 million, something not even the minister of finance under which her office is in earns.

More details coming in…

Source: http://9jabuzz.com.ng/breaking-dg-of-pensions-suspended-for-alleged-billions-of-naira-fraud/

1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by bonechamberlain(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2016
OK, next is to Efcc, the jack of all arrest prosecutor of non.

5 Likes

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by alienvirus: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Na woman? Women should have soft spot for the general populace.

Reminds me of Shina Peters..."90% bribery and corruption done by men"
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by DEXTROVERT: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2016
I don't know what to say....
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by lekkie073(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2016
this govt seems to be all about recovering stolen funds...but is dat what will move us forward
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Xperience12: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2016
You guys should visit the link o! Also we have latest political news www.9jabuzz.com.ng

9jaBuzz is a new website inspired by and for young Nigerians. We pride ourselves with grin providing the latest news and enlightening the upcoming generation on buzzy news making headlines in the world of politics, entertainment, sports, technology, campus, health, fashion and beauty and so much more.

Dont forget to click www.9jabuzz.com.ng

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by GboyegaD(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2016
A civil servant earns N60m monthly shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Bhella5(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2016
If Baba thinks he can fight corruption of this magnitude without breaking some of the rules to achieve the desired result, then he is on a long thing. What we need is a total overhaul of the system. Flush out everything. Jeez!

15 Likes

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by dahaz(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2016
lekkie073:
this govt seems to be all about recovering stolen funds...but is dat what will move us forward
The truth is there is no money for these administration to work with. The safest way is to recover all looted fund and then task the masses to pay more taxes.Although i dont support the latter.

11 Likes

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by lekkie073(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
dahaz:

The truth is there is no money for these administration to work with. The safest way is to recover all looted fund and then task the masses to pay more taxes.Although i dont support the latter.
u dont support d latter but u disclosed it as an option. ..dont give an option dat u dont support...

btw, d latter option is in place now since govt has ordered CBN to tax every debit card holder 100 naira per month..

1 Like

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by DONSMITH123(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2016
imagine. Naija where are we heading to when we are the one killing our country. The DG is thought to be the highest earning federal government worker, earning a monthly salary of N60 million, something not even the minister of finance under which her office earn.

Now My Judgement, I hereby sentence you to life in prison with an option of 1000 strokes by fulani herdsmen.

Clerk NEXT!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Nigeria and fraud is like ........
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by mapet: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
I find it ridiculous that a blogger can type that someone earns 60 million naira a month...this is ridiculous. These bloggers just spew falsehood

5 Likes

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2016
the only news we dey hear na arrest suspension appointment travel DSS EFCC abasha loot court wahala judiciary this Biafra that . when we go hear buhari commissions this project or hear news about employment or even light or fuel issue..

I am not a wailer l am not a zombie

l am just tired

3 Likes

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by seunajia: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2016
I hope this is not true. Even Buhari himself does not earn 60m monthly shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Op, you sure say nor be N60 million annually you be wan type embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by dahaz(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
lekkie073:
u dont support d latter but u disclosed it as an option. ..dont give an option dat u dont support...

btw, d latter option is in place now since govt has ordered CBN to tax every debit card holder 100 naira per month..
If you re-read my comment again you will see that I said the safest option and by that I mean the easiest. There are several options available to government to get money for it self, these are the IGR, borrowing etc.

The tax option of charging 100 naira per month I don't think it is place. I think they are proposing it but you can correct me if am not up to date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
What I man can do a woman can do better
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by dickb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
DONSMITH123:
imagine. Naija where are we heading to when we are the one killing our country. The DG is thought to be the highest earning federal government worker, earning a monthly salary of N60 million, something not even the minister of finance under which her office earn.

Now My Judgement, I hereby sentence you to life in prison with an option of 1000 strokes by fulani herdsmen.

Clerk NEXT!!!
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Progressive01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
I think all those appointed by Baba would get the message very loud and clear. From the budget office to this.

It is no longer business as usual!

If you can't live within your means as due you officially, simply tender your resignation. No be by force to serve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Sunky200: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
60m naira monthly must be an overstatemet.

seriously, i was shocked to hear speculations that such person still get herself involved in fraud related allegations.

now my question is, will all her wealth buy her an apartment in heaven?

money matter tire me self
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Donnok: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Always
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by MadCow1: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Nice!
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by eHydrated(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2016
tongue
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by DBossNG(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2016
U ain't seen anything!
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by truthspeaks: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Ok but who we blame... Apc (blamers of africa) over to u grin grin
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari should know that 99% of nigerians are thieves
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by dondo83(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2016
.call it propaganda call it media trial which other english is been used by that wicked party called pdp. They can never ever rule this country again . If the people in the se/ss has decided to rather sell their unborn children's prosperity to pdp due to ethnic bigotry, na them walaha be that but never again will they control aso rock

1 Like

Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by AceRoyal: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Why is it that most women in positions of power are highly corrupt? Alison,Deziani,Stella Odua,Patricia Etteh,etc
Anyway what a man can do,a woman can always do better. #GenderEqualitytongue
Re: Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2016
They should let her be. We need women to lawfully steal as much as possible so that they could be powerful enough to fight for #GenderEquality in Nigeria.

The men has stolen enough since 1960. We should allow the women the chance to do likewise in a more lawful manner.

#JustSaying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Snaps With Osama Bin Laden. / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Monica Ugwuanyi Advises Women On Cancer Prevention (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.