Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. (1785 Views)

GENERATOR REPAIRS AND OVERHAUL / Supply, Setting Up/installation, Training, Maintenance Of Office Equipment / Browse 4 Free On Your Pc Using Your Dstv/ Mytv/ Hitv/ Daarsat Decorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. by yomtech: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2009
We are authorized Dealer of DSTV and HITV cable Television. You can place order on any one of your choice and we deliver at your door steps.

Our Services also include Installation and Maintenance of your decoder, dish, and general trouble shooting for uptimal performance.

Contact Yomtech on 08027255955 or princeyomite4ever@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Re: Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. by mjay(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2009
do you or can you install motorised free to air?
Re: Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. by phammyus: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2009
I need your service on my Hitv and Dstv maintenance, call you later.
Re: Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. by yomtech: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
cool
Re: Buy, Installation, And Maintenance Of Dstv & Hitv Made Easy Here. by Tundephish(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2011
I need a dstv plus subscription somewhere in dopemu. Am tunde phish

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Solar Energy In Nigeria? / Infocus 2600ansi Lumens X16 Projector 7000hours At 50k / Bold 1 (white) For Sale N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.