Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62245 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by LatestAmebo2: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
As shared on Instagram by Paul. He is pictured watching cartoon with his son. Money! Money!! Money!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYS-zWjs-8/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by LatestAmebo2: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
See more http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/checkout-p-square-paul-okoyes-interior.html

Think you've seen it all? These other ones will send you packing shocked shocked

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
wooooooooowwwww beauty I must confess

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nay bad!!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool
how do you knowthe rich dont sleep when your broke?

how can you call it vanity when your yet to taste it?

my bro go and hustle. dont console yourself in poverty

cheesy

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by veekid(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Money outweighing problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Stevecyes(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
one word (EPIC)

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Built2last: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
The thing about money is that it's stupidly stupid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by mundi11: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice interior enjoy brother

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kai, e too much na, bro shoulda taken it easy on the house small. Now you got the whole thing looking like a shopping complex... Awesome tho, thumb up!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
These guys dey ball hard

Goddddddddd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Many NL needs to bUrn their certificates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by oteneaaron(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by scantee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
it looks good
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by hotspec(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Marcus2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's well, I will get to that level soon.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Hijay09(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
My dream,Ur dream,our dream

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
But why is he showing us now?do u want us to go and steal?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by lifezone247(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sitting and watching cartoon wit the kid makes it even more awesome. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Awho(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just love the way this guy crates time for his family

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by phynofino: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
nawao God there is God oo
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Dyt(f): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
So?
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Unpredictableme(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Money answereth all things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by adenine02: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
deb303:
wooooooooowwwww beauty I must confess

sure
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls barca NA beg I dey beg una biko make una play over 4.5 I need money bikonu doonu!!

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Make I laugh! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.