Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,350 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Stand Your Watch! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stand Your Watch! (315 Views)

"Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Systematically Dismantling Joshua 10:13: 'Sun Stand Still' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand Your Watch! by overcomersfaith(f): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Beloved if I have not stood my ground to counsel and prayed with him, it would have been worst the Spirit of God witnessed to me. He gave me this verse in the bible Isa 59:19. We later prayed over him during the family altar, my husband threatening to beat him because of the incident but when I opened his eyes to what the Spirit of God told concerning the issue at hand, he held his peace.

On a Saturday after the incident, this same boy went and sat on a cloth hanger at the corridor outside and both came clashing on the floor and when I discovered what happen because he told his story since nobody was with him when it happened, I simply said between my breath” satan, you have lost the battle over this one” but this time he did not escape punishment.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Death Is Inevitable / Our Daily Bread Thursday March 24 2016 / Illegal Prosecution Against My Messiah That Has Kept Us Subsisting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.