Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77432 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Emmahunk(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Asiri tu grin

If na me be that man o, Na divorce straight

Arrant Nonsense angry

Why you go divorce am? Are you a virgin yourself? What is good for the geese is equally good for the gander and he that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by anigold(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
MissGdope:

this is precisely why I asked that question in the first place. People wrongly assume that the presence of a hymen defines virginity. It doesn't. Some girls are born without a hymen. Also, the hymen can tear very easily through rigorous physical activity such as sports, bike riding, horse riding and even during the insertion of a tampon.
However, tearing of the hymen doesn't always happen during sexual intercourse so just because a girl has a hymen, doesn't mean she's a virgin.

Presence or absence of hymen is not a determinant in virginity.
yep you are correct.. But i still think if a lady is a virgin,the speed of penetration will be impeded by the tightness of the ikpoki and the lady will definitely (experience a great deal of pain),though a lady who rarely have s#x with a reasonable blondy may still have a tight kuchy...

Virgins are very rare these days the pressure on ladies/men to have sex in todays world is so high;money,marriage,material stuffs and pleasure are all powerful factors.

I remembered during my nysc orientation at iyana-paja,lagos. An agency promised giving N500,000 to any lady who is actually a virgin, only 2 ladies were medically certified as virgins..
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by stonemasonn: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Ladies been forming virgin to suitors since 3000BC.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by lapazi(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2016
lockupman:
No talk that thing again o. Virgin dey help walahi. I cant cope with the thought that someone else pennis has penetrated my wife-to-be virgina. I'll rather remain unmarried.

So wetin go come happen to all the girls wey u don chuk finish....or are u implying ure a ....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Sly215: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Herein lies the problem!!!!!
Doubleagent008:
Nobody forced her to say 'she is saving herself for marriage' now. I believe what is hurting the man is that she misled him.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Zoharariel:

How can I even marry any lady without test-fvcking her even if she is the mummy G.O of Yahweh Assembly? grin

Its a lie that most xtian girls spread that u must not have a sex until after the wedding, ladies who promote this lie are always the ones that have slept with many men including their pastors. after spending all your savings on the wedding you finally discover that you have a borehole in your house, it must have been frustrating for this man, i feel his pain.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Smh cool

Virginity doesnt apply to men, they dont have holes.

Theres nothing more frustrating to a guy who has spent so much on the girl who claims to be a virgin but later turns out to be have something deeper than the abyss. sad
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
kaeforum:

Theres nothing more frustrating to a guy who has spent so much on the girl who claims to be a virgin but later turns out to be have something deeper than the abyss. sad
Hahahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by niyi123: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2016
gloria34:
guys should learn to trust their girls a little. she may b an unbeliver b4 but has repented and want 2 keep d commandment, dat doesnt mean she's cheating.

You are correct, but you know some partners do that so as to see them as decent persons whereas they are not.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by niyi123: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2016
anigold:

yep you are correct.. But i still think if a lady is a virgin,the speed of penetration will be impeded by the tightness of the ikpoki and the lady will definitely (experience a great deal of pain),though a lady who rarely have s#x with a reasonable blondy may still have a tight kuchy...

Virgins are very rare these days the pressure on ladies/men to have sex in todays world is so high;money,marriage,material stuffs and pleasure are all powerful factors.

I remembered during my nysc orientation at iyana-paja,lagos. An agency promised giving N500,000 to any lady who is actually a virgin, only 2 ladies were medically certified as virgins..

Do you have contact of any of the two certified, I will like to know one of
them grin. But there might be more virgins in that same camp, not all virgins like to show there status because of a lot of predators out there.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mangala14(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
icedbeatz:
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)
U nailed it.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2016
najib632:
its not their fault ladies like wat they hear das y men lie

Where have you gotten that myopic assumption that ladies like men that lie, it looks like u are on one of your ego trips again. Then if that's the case then men should tolerate women that lie, as men are first class liars and deceptors and that women leave u as soon as they find out.
Will get out of here!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2016
stonemasonn:
Ladies been forming virgin to suitors since 3000BC.

And u class ur self as a potential suitor right? No ,u are just overpopulating Nigeria with ur presence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
kaeforum:

How old are u again, obviously just finished secondary school and probably doesn't know how to use a dictionary to find out the meaning of Virgin.
Just shut up then and go back to ur mama's breast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by OSA18: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] How can u beat ur wife because shes not a virgin? stupid men the poor lady was suppose to hit him with a very big fry pan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by najib632(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Philpham:

Where have you gotten that myopic assumption that ladies like men that lie, it looks like u are on one of your ego trips again. Then if that's the case then men should tolerate women that lie, as men are first class liars and deceptors and that women leave u as soon as they find out.
Will get out of here!
Chill ain't no need to be hostile the thing that's paining the man is da after he thought he has found his true love he den discovered a big lie the thing is good men deserve good women jus as bad men deserve bitches and whores and also in the society a man can be forgiven for lying easily than a woman don't believe me jus try and conduct a research or ask
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by kinwhite(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
WHY WILL U SUPPORT HER IS SHE A LIA MOHAMMED
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by drmuri(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
She should have been truthful enough to tell of her previous misdeeds and misuse of her kittycat. Lying was totally uncalled for.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Dynamite007: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Confirm!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Fourwinds: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
menxer:

Yes, i blame him for allowing himself to be deceived.
so if the shoes seller told you the shoes you have chosen is your size and fit, you would believe him/her and wait till you get home to test the shoes to find out?
I know u go chop d cookies before u agree for marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The only way he could've believed she wasn't a prostitute was if she was a virgin? Hahaha grin

We done talking jor.
from his mindset/perception, he comes off as the type of man that sees any non virgin as a hooker. I guess thats why he needed to marry a virgin, it will give him assurance that she haven't fked around.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
gloria34:
guys should learn to trust their girls a little. she may b an unbeliver b4 but has repented and want 2 keep d commandment, dat doesnt mean she's cheating.
lol hahahahahahahhaa you guys call it repackaging right? Well if it ain't new it just ain't.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by menxer: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fourwinds:
I know u go chop d cookies before u agree for marriage

hahahahahahahaha

if i should follow your trend of thought, which constitution states that it is a crime to chop cookies before one agrees marriage?
Don't sign post me to church teachings as not everybody attends church. grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by KlausVestner(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
icedbeatz:
Save me your blabbing, partnership for life and you want me to indulge or continue such partnership that is laid on a weak foundation? And a lier, fraudster, manipulative, cruel and selfish partner? Talk about trust, nigga you high? She been lying so where tf is the trust? Gtfohmf
Yeah, but exactly that "blabbing" you've called so nice has to do with the society.
The smallest cell of a society is a couple. If remaining in ancient times, no wonder it will be very difficult for a country to develop and making progress in economy.
Distrusting came to a good share of what the person itself is capable of and suspecting other are capable of the same.
Oh and I give a damn what you're doing with your partnership.
But I would like to know, does you was truthful all the time to your partner? What's good for the ganter goes for the goose as well.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by SaNcHiS(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
You guys are just talking as if you are new in this country, To find a girl that is 100% virgin is like looking for mango under the banana tree. virgin this virgin that. you yourself are you a virgin. So girls should die in the name of keeping their holy punny for guys that has been fvcking for years. Funny enough the man is beating her, what of him that comes in with a prostitute. are we to fry him with a frying pan or give him a hand shake [b]

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
icedbeatz:
lol hahahahahahahhaa you guys call it repackaging right? Well if it ain't new it just ain't.
i dont know y guys like 2 rant over dis virginity issue. u engage in pre marital sex b4 marriage yet u want a virgin abi? guys should stop acting as if dey are holy and face d truth. does virginity even mean dat d girl will make a gud wife material? or is marriage all about the honey moon sex? God abeg o
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2016
drmuri:
She should have been truthful enough to tell of her previous misdeeds and misuse of her kittycat. Lying was totally uncalled for.
seriously, "misuse of her kittycat?" y are girls being treated like trash? bcus she is not a virgin, it means she misused it? wow, guys and their thinking. lying 2 d guy was wrong but d guy has taken it 2 far
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
najib632:
Chill ain't no need to be hostile the thing that's paining the man is da after he thought he has found his true love he den discovered a big lie the thing is good men deserve good women jus as bad men deserve bitches and whores and also in the society a man can be forgiven for lying easily than a woman don't believe me jus try and conduct a research or ask
so his 'true luv' was based on virginity eh? if he truely luvs her den he wouldnt have gone 2 d extent of purchasing a whip. who even said d man is gud? he may not even b a virgin, perhaps have u seen a gud man dat beats his wife and brings a prostitute in2 his home all in d name of anger? d man is even worse dan his wife
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
gloria34:
i dont know y guys like 2 rant over dis virginity issue. u engage in pre marital sex b4 marriage yet u want a virgin abi? guys should stop acting as if dey are holy and face d truth. does virginity even mean dat d girl will make a gud wife material? or is marriage all about the honey moon sex? God abeg o
one can mess around and still want a virgin, it's his choice its not about holiness, maybe tighness. Being a virgin or a non virgin (team borehole) doesn't mean a girl would make a good wife so who's at advantage? Sex is very very important, vital, its an essence in marriage. IMO i'm not crazy about Virginity(personality/character over virginty all day) but its nice to be the first driver of a brand new car than a toks dear. This v issue pains non virgins and i understand.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by najib632(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2016
gloria34:
so his 'true luv' was based on virginity eh? if he truely luvs her den he wouldnt have gone 2 d extent of purchasing a whip. who even said d man is gud? he may not even b a virgin, perhaps have u seen a gud man dat beats his wife and brings a prostitute in2 his home all in d name of anger? d man is even worse dan his wife
Seems like u dont get me. What I was saying was if he didnt sleep around he would av gotten a good woman
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Philpham:

How old are u again, obviously just finished secondary school and probably doesn't know how to use a dictionary to find out the meaning of Virgin.
Just shut up then and go back to ur mama's breast.

Your boldness is fueled by ignorance, i dont respond to small minded people like you.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by SenatorJames(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.