Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77434 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Eddygourdo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
itzhanie001:

Lolz, we have green skins and 7 heads with 4 hands and walk on our heads. Still interested?

My gfs are happily married,the ones that ain't are in fruitful relationships.You can't even meet cos they don't sleep around.

mbanu I have lost interest, I have a fetish forh married women, but the devil required to possess me for that hasn't arrived yet. Anyway since ur the one available, hope ur husband won't mind. grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by tranverse(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
lalastica come see all naija babes dey form VIRGIN OOOO. KOBOKO TI TAKE OVER! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by KlausVestner(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
i guess the cost of marriage and ceremony and various expenses is #100 and legal expenditures around #50 and time lost #30 so it should be easy for him to fix things right? Civilised? Who lies about their virginity to get a hubby? Deceitfully manipulating and building a marriage abi supposed holy matrimony on lies? Both effdup, we reap whatever we sore
Hm are you going to buy a car or a camel?
Marriage is partnership for the rest of the life. Both of a married couple give up their single life and share good and bad times together and each of them need to trust each other..... What has that to do with money? Isn't a partnership and togetherness in love something you cannot " buy it for all the money in the world?
And for the "virgin issue" ......is it not in the knowledge, that a defloration also can happen in hospital or gynecology?
And if it was really another man ... then simply try to treat the wife better than the other one
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
See, if you don't read the full story, many people would have already started blaming the man...

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mitchyy(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hubby or mumu u decieved with cock and bull stories

I still refer to my earlier comment, when you're grown up, come back and read with shame, the kind of comments you spew on Nairaland.
Final response to you.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mitchyy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
grin grin ;Dd guy go look say Choi.!!! dis one no be tear rubber again ooooo. ;Dd guy go look say Choi.!!! dis one no be tear rubber again ooooo.

Blood or no blood, most smart guys can tell if the lady is a virgin or not. Lol
I don't encourage the beating tho. There are other ways of punishing her
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
mitchyy:

Blood or no blood, most smart guys can tell if the lady is a virgin or not. Lol
I don't encourage the beating tho. There are other ways of punishing her
yes ooooo
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by menxer: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
did u even read d story at all. d man did not claim he was a virgin so if d girl claim she is a virgin., how come d man after paying for d bride price and marrying her..on a honeymoon he discovered it to be a lie...

apart from dat d girl said no sex till marriage...now he waited...u are here blaming d man.

Yes, i blame him for allowing himself to be deceived.
so if the shoes seller told you the shoes you have chosen is your size and fit, you would believe him/her and wait till you get home to test the shoes to find out?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by tomdfirst(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why do ladies lie of their virginity in d first place?. This is so very common to nowadays ladies, now we av seen d result of it.. I pray all ladies learn from this.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ewuoso2002(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Similat case here, my gf lied to me for 2 yrs she was a virgin. Now we have sex but she told me she was not before we had sex. She gave some excuss of y she lief abt it, i dont know y, i dont hate her and i do not love her less, if God permits she is still gonna be my wife

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by odogwueast: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
I use to tell people to text what you won't to buy if its good or not
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by MrTimmyDux(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dis is rubbish
I myself I am a Virgin and I can't imagine that on my wedding night that my wife will now start explaining to me why she is not a virgin, I mean d pain is, I can't use words to express it ,So u mean I have been keeping my virginity for many years only to be defiled by a ah sharabasantayabulw ah . That nite she is going back to her mother's house and she will pay with both her blood and money , But I don't support men beating women such a man is lesser than an animal bcus even male animals don't fight female animals, if a female dog bites a male dog the male dog will run.Ah if to say I neva repent I for just like to see her die and it will give me joy to see her go down 6 feet but if not for God...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by DaisyII: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)

Uncle,your analysis is something else....lolzz
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by amicable09(f): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
DonDanServices:
Guys I don land myself into gobe. I sent Amicable09 a mail requesting her to be my friend. I also made her know that ''the future might hold something great for us'

To my greatest surprise she quoted my comment on this post. I jokingly said i want marry a virgin, because of that she rejected my proposal and said she isn't a virgin. She also said she doesn't play such league.

Amicable09 I am sure is a nice and intelligent lady. She is also caring too..lol. Please make una help me beg her oo.
Mr Dan see where you carry me come!?
You have come to report me to your crew members... lol, tell that guy giving you advice to help you get that type of chic he's describing for you here.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by fetrillion(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ada2604(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
stop that nonsense, why won't u bleed, only a secondary Virgin won't bleed, all the fingering and masturbation tore off ur hymen, now u talking Crap hia. Go and sit down , if ur yansh doesn't bleed ur not a Virgin. Lie lie people
an idiat spotted, they say u shud read wide and educate ursef mba u won't, u hia showing forth your low I.Q, beta gerrarahia and go do ur research properly and stop spilling trash cos u ain't making common sense
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by masqot(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lies don't last. but wait, dat kain lie dey pain pass gunshot.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by hohesshead: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
ladyF:
Too bad males don't come with hymen, the ojoro no be today e start angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Who do d 'ojoro', males abi na God??
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Me when dey pray not to marry virgin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

it doesnt matta n
yhur father quoted me? grin a goat seems pained, grin

I dunno u, nida do i know ur bedwettin
set of parents, nor do i know ur crippled siblings.

For dis reason yhu & ur depleted dunderhead family
can qo and die cuz me...I don't av tym for attention
seekinq amputated ape-brained dejected oaf. grin

Once an imb.ecile, always an imbe. cile, no need to waste words on a non-entity like you, obviously you are a disillusioned male, things like you are the reason why so many women are still single, with extensive lack of husband materials around.
I hope a woman never makes the worst mistake of her life to come in contact with midget like you.
Am sure when u were born ur villagers were celebrating that they have a male child , they should come and see how wasteful you turned out to be.
I just need to twist your ears to see whether sense will enter that thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Nobody forced her to say 'she is saving herself for marriage' now. I believe what is hurting the man is that she misled him.

Is that a justification to beat her? He could have just asked for a divorce. Arrant nonsense. No domestic abuse is justified angry
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by amunekeuto: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
did the man hold out himself to be a virgin before the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dharay99: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Philpham:

Once an imb.ecile, always an imbe. cile, no need to waste words on a non-entity like you, obviously you are a disillusioned male, things like you are the reason why so many women are still single, with extensive lack of husband materials around.
I hope a woman never makes the worst mistake of her life to come in contact with midget like you.
Am sure when u were born ur villagers were celebrating that they have a male child , they should come and see how wasteful you turned out to be.
I just need to twist your ears to see whether sense will enter that thick skull.

run away dullard, u back huh
afta hw many hours..plz u too
soft 4mi 2b slapping n kickinq around.
#Go learn better lines..n0w shamefully
fucck like daht strumpet u call ur mommah.
Bye! grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
cr7lomo:
Some women can be very stupid ooo... So what was she thinking deceiving the man into marriage... Most women are childish and most definitely selfish

So na virginity e go chop? It is only in a country like ours that people will focus on the victim of domestic abuse. Mtchew! And before you quote me, I am not in support of what the woman did but I will never stand for domestic abuse. There are women who realize their husbands had kids before they married them without letting them know. Do they go about beating their husbands? There are better ways of handling things and that is why divorce is always an option.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
and buhari they probe looters when there's murders
A typical bimbo's comment. How re u miss bimbo grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mumbasa: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why lie. If you are not a virgin why lie, it would not have stopped him from marrying you.

I mean why lie , that means she was also unfaithful, fuckin oda men.

I divorce immediately, for reasons of deception and possible unfaithfulness. I sue for emotional assault

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Ekaka1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Silly geh...e for go learn from Naija babes..those ones can lie pass the devil himself. Dem go tight yansh during action, cry loud like cow , run go bathroom go take ketchup rub the place and bingo the man is muggued for life embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Doubleagent008(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Is that a justification to beat her? He could have just asked for a divorce. Arrant nonsense. No domestic abuse is justified angry
you my friend are missing my point. I have only said what she did was unnecessary and wrong. I have not thrown my weight behind what the man did.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by najib632(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Islamically it is said that once you have fornicated before marriage don't expect your first wife to be a virgin because if u marry a woman clean slate who will the men with clean slate marry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.