Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess (818 Views)

Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come... / Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? / ESSENTIAL OILS, A. ARBUTIN, and OTHER COSMETICS INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE NOW {Pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by bhukky(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls guyz i need your advice on how to start a cosmetic business, what to do and what not to do and where can i get quality products in wholesale price and how much can i start the business with..... tnx alot
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by fendorf(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
You can start with Forever cosmetics with 40-80k you can start.check my post for my number
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by memee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Go to trade fair u will get quality products there...don't start with expensive products for now,that's what I do too and I am talking from experience
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by bhukky(f): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tnx for d advice.... noted
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by bhukky(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Memee how much can i start with
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Do not start with extremely expensive products..Fortunately, thé hike in dollars has boosted sales in our local products...I am not a rep, but Zaron is king! I, my sisters and many friends use their powders(Mattifying)...Take statistics, visit women round and ask them what they want(University Hôtels,female bank workers)..

Most importantly, you face has to look on point when your out for business.
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by memee(f): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
U can start with 20k 1st,then u can add
I more when people start asking u some other stuffs u don't have
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by GinaClad(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks.

Got benefited by reading your post. Keep it up.
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by creamynuela88: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
DM and I will tell u how to start with as low as 10k. I don't want to drop my contact here.
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by finejunkie: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hun, why not try Bougiee Cosmetics? They have pretty good products for all skin tone and a wide selection to choose from. I hrd they have really good wholesale prices too, all my makeup artist friends use that line, try them and plus, Im pretty sure i hrd that the owner is nigerian before (I'm not sure how true this is though) www.bougieecosmetics.com

Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by GoldSignatures: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
If you want to start a cosmetics business and you want original Products. Kindly contact us
Call 07056261729 Whatsapp 08067383592, tollyonechoice@gmail.com. You can also visit our facebook page facebook.com/ choice beauty bar.
We are distributors of 100% quality cosmetics products. We have L.A girl, Classic, Jordana, Milani, iman, marykay, black opal, Bh etc. Nationwide delivery. When starting up business its always good to get quality products your customers can trust. Contact us today a trier will convince you.
Re: Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess by henryhemon(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Jadeite:
Do not start with extremely expensive products..Fortunately, thé hike in dollars has boosted sales in our local products...I am not a rep, but Zaron is king! I, my sisters and many friends use their powders(Mattifying)...Take statistics, visit women round and ask them what they want(University Hôtels,female bank workers)..

Most importantly, you face has to look on point when your out for business.

About the other point you made in Abuja j*b room,send your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On Colour Combination For A Ceremony / You Can Get The Most Fantastic And Quality Designs. Check Out Our Designs.... / How To Be A Makeup Professional In 10 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.