Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? (942 Views)

Get An Online Store For Your Cosmetics Business / ESSENTIAL OILS, A. ARBUTIN, and OTHER COSMETICS INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE NOW {Pics} / Advice On How To Start A Cosmetics Busniess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by duchessxino(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Please do anyone have an idea about starting up a cosmetic business (already known body creams,body showers,sprays,perfumes,hair products etc). The costs and where to get the products in wholesales. Pls it's urgent.
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by flakeStar: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
I might be able to help
Email- thecosmeticscloset@gmail.com
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by luckygirl02(f): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
U will get the goods in wholesale price @ Trade fair Lagos. I just started one too but sales is nt as encouraging as I thought. Am still praying it gets better with time.
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by duchessxino(f): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
luckygirl02:
U will get the goods in wholesale price @ Trade fair Lagos. I just started one too but sales is nt as encouraging as I thought. Am still praying it gets better with time.
It will get better definitely, I intend venturing into it. where's your location
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by luckygirl02(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
duchessxino:
It will get better definitely, I'm a Batch B corp member passing out in a month time, I intend venturing into it. where's your location
Location is Ketu, lagos
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
duchessxino:
Please do anyone have an idea about starting up a cosmetic business (already known body creams,body showers,sprays,perfumes,hair products etc). The costs and where to get the products in wholesales. Pls it's urgent.
come to ghana and start the business there..i think its very profitable there compared to nigeria..
Re: Any Idea Of How To Setup A Cosmetics Business? by duchessxino(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
markkaycee:
come to ghana and start the business there..i think its very profitable there compared to nigeria..
Wow....that's also cool....but I prefer starting it up here in Nigeria. are u a Ghanaian or....

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Cute Unique #ankara Short Dresses & #styles: You Cute Like Dat! / Long Lasting Perfume For Women (very Affordable) / We Can Manufacture Cheap And Affordable Unisex Palm Sandals For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.