Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up (65885 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
lia more-are-mad should tel us this news is a lia
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by CioAngels(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Women, wives came-in and the brothers split, what a shame.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Marlvin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
seunlayi:
Can't she use those two big melons on her chest to show to the P brothers how good it is when two are together?

funny as it sounds, 'those' aren't meant for 'peace keeping' buh for her kids n maybe her hubby too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by otiigba1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Who da hell is this ugly looking woman? embarassed is she an alien? Co's she sure does looks like ET. tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Life4Varnity: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
nuelzy:
d way i just take like dis woman is weird .....

ah dunno...i feel happy seeing her pictures...i can never pass any movie that has her in it...

d mention of her name alone sef gives me butterfly in mt belle....

am i normal
you are very much normal. No use your last statement convince us. Ashawo. Stop bleeping at another persons wife. Na small small una dey start. I wonder how u go take explain how God be to you or you to have exaggerate the love you got fr another mans wife compared to God your creator. Easy bro
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by nuelzy: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
victorazy:

Starting when? grin
lemme jare grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
those melons kiss
Na baby food now
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by ehjiwummy(f): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nuzy:
ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON REACTS TO PSQUARE BREAKUP

Popular actress and mother of 3 Mercy Johnson Okojie has reacted to the break up crisis between the music duo and twins Psquare. She shared a picture of a mother and child with the wordings " without my children my house will be clean, my wallet will be full but my heart will be empty" then she wrote:

[b]"All we ask lord is peace at d end. In tears as I listen,am calling heaven as I pray #DONTSPLITPSQUARE#"[/b]responsible housewife.,And wat the hell is wrong with dis dude called psquare?..when dem dey struggle dey nor think of split ooo now money dey worry their head.This duo need to think oo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDA6IwISkBl/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie&hl=en
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Richiebay(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
orijintv:

It Just Shows How Jobless Ure Bro . . #NoFeelingsCaught

really jobless!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by columbus007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Memphis357:
One round......
Na just 1 round i need from Mercy Johnson
person wife shocked try visit the nearest chemist for respect tablet it's cheap.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by noblegrex: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
PushPlay:

New study shows that poor men prefer big Melons. grin
but who are those in charge of her mellons,cossys,ronke,toyin,foluke etc.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by parisbluefox: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abegeeeeeee. Na who dem help? Nonsene undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by bankybobo11: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
wellmax:
Still talking to my press secretary, I will son release a statement soon too.

Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Rexling(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2016
nuelzy:

ah dunno...i feel happy seeing her pictures...i can never pass any movie that has her in it...

am i normal
Hahahahaha.You ar nt normal o.Why u go dey trip for anoda man's wife.Is dat normal?
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by jidejide2(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2016
nuelzy:

am i normal
no u are not normal @all
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by nuelzy: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
jidejide2:
no u are not normal @all
abi
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by dotman16(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
This ur dp naa die oooo.
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
faith551:

ohh,at last one brother in arms grin, busty gets my attention cheesy
grin

G
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by 900warriorz: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin Dumebi,the dirty girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by faith551(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Na baby food now
no be only baby food oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by faith551(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2016
curiositymaster:
grin

G

bros i dnt know wats with me and boobs oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by faith551(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2016
PushPlay:

Your village.

hahahahahahaha,nah
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Irokonews: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
PETER OKOYE CLEARS THE AIR, REVEALS EVERYTHING ABOUT PSQUARE FEUD:
As fans of Psquare continue to express their utter unhappiness about the open reality of PSquare split, Peter Okoye in an exclusive interview with NetNG on Thursday, 17th March disclosed that himself and his twin, Paul currentkly have separate managements... for details, follow the lin below
http://www.irokonews.com/2016/03/peter-okoye-clears-air-reveals.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.