Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up (65884 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nuzy: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON REACTS TO PSQUARE BREAKUP

Popular actress and mother of 3 Mercy Johnson Okojie has reacted to the break up crisis between the music duo and twins Psquare. She shared a picture of a mother and child with the wordings " without my children my house will be clean, my wallet will be full but my heart will be empty" then she wrote:

"All we ask lord is peace at d end. In tears as I listen,am calling heaven as I pray #DONTSPLITPSQUARE#"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDA6IwISkBl/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie&hl=en

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
African queen

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
osedvgirl:
African queen

Ifihear.... grin

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by alex81(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
dz goes on to prove dat nothing last forever....

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by nuelzy: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
d way i just take like dis woman is weird .....

ah dunno...i feel happy seeing her pictures...i can never pass any movie that has her in it...

d mention of her name alone sef gives me butterfly in mt belle....

am i normal

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by faith551(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
those melons kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by osesology(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
nuelzy:

ah dunno...i feel happy seeing her pictures...i can never pass any movie that has her in it...

am i normal
Of cause you are normal...only that you seriously need to go get a life.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by gabylzy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
....After split speech...mtcheew
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
those melons kiss
New study shows that poor men prefer big Melons. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by LecciGucci: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
blame LOLA!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
who cares if they breakup who they help .mercy sef she didn't pray for peace concerning rivers killings or abduction of teenage girls by cattle rearers .. mtcheww SMH

celebrity ko yeyebrity ni

25 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Glossyclick(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
She try ooo. Other actors and actresses no send them self

grin grin grin grin

Babe u do well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by porshuch: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg make them breakup jare! Who dey don hep?

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by wellmax(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still talking to my press secretary, I will son release a statement soon too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by seunlayi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can't she use those two big melons on her chest to show to the P brothers how good it is when two are together?

26 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by robay(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wetin be my own undecided
Itz ROBAY in the building grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by shamecurls(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mercy Johnson no longer boards Transformation train again after the defeat of the ineffectual buffoon but prefers to now interfere in Entertainment beefs grin grin grin grin

Nothing as constant as change

Change is gradual

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nsonaso(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nuzy:
ACTRESS MERCY JOHNSON REACTS TO PSQUARE BREAKUP

Popular actress and mother of 3 Mercy Johnson Okojie has reacted to the break up crisis between the music duo and twins Psquare. She shared a picture of a mother and child with the wordings " without my children my house will be clean, my wallet will be full but my heart will be empty" then she wrote:

"All we ask lord is peace at d end. In tears as I listen,am calling heaven as I pray #DONTSPLITPSQUARE#"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDA6IwISkBl/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie&hl=en
Waw.... From a true mother that understand the motherly love, the pains and happiness to be a mother.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Glossyclick:
She try ooo. Other actors and actresses no send them self

grin grin grin grin

Babe u do well
who dem help?.
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by orijintv(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
African Gem !!! Ur Typ Scarce For Market kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Memphis357(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
One round...... Na just 1 round i need from Mercy Johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by orijintv(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
nuelzy:

am i normal

It Just Shows How Jobless Ure Bro . . #NoFeelingsCaught

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by Allohrandy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Big boobs
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
mmmtttsssscccchheew

so because Psquare wan split, we no go hear word again
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by vena3(f): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
No mother would ever pray for this to happen among her kids after her death. Mercy is putting her self in a mother's shoe that she is wearing now. It's sad, even if they never helped us, as a mother it's sad.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by diasporaman(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let mercy prevail by mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up by joshing(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Y does ds topic on front have 2introduce her (Mercy Johnson) as sexy...?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.