Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (36002 Views)

Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo) / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by 4nobody4every1: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
angry angry
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Binb:

to the bolded, you don't even have the word of the "abductor" all you have is the word of the news paper who claimed to have interviewed the " abductor"

This may turn out to be propaganda from a very irresponsible newspaper

Well they got the abductor's ''confession'''(alleged) from the police.Of course..he could be lying too.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by malvisguy212: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
To entice his followers to fight in suicidal raids
and wars, Muhammad created an image of
Islamic paradise that made it difficult for the
gullible Bedouins to resist. Sadly, the same
holds true today. Allah’s Paradise offer Muslims with unlimited access to every carnal desires, greed, pleasures and wealth that man may wish to have or experience in this life. Perverse sexuality which includes sex with numerous eternal virgins and sodomy with pearl-like boys is among the delicacies in Allah’s paradise. Till today, this promise of a Paradise of Sex, Sin and Sensuality in the Qur’an inspires young Muslim men to die for Allah’s cause.

To conquer, murder, and plunder, Muhammad
essentially needed only the support of men to
do his bidding. And this fittingly explains why the Islamic Paradise is designed solely for the
purpose of satisfying the carnal desires of men
and not that of women.

Muhammad knew for sure that sex would sell
very well among his warriors. As an earthly
reward, he gave his warriors the incentive of
sex by saying that it is fine with Allah if they
raped captured women and kept them as sex-
slaves.

Surah 4:24:“Also forbidden for you are
married women, except those who have
fallen in your hands as prisoners of
war.”

Still the risk of death deterred some Muslims
from participating in Allah’s wars. Hence,
Muhammad came up with an ingenious solution
to the problem. He told his followers that they
will go straight to Paradise if they die fighting for the faith. He knew that if the enticement of sex-slaves and booty here on earth could stimulate some to fight Allah’s battles, then the promise of heavenly orgies immediately upon death could just be the right kind of motivation for those who are still hesitant. Thus, Muhammad designed an evil plan. He excited his believers with these promises:

Surah 52:20: “They will recline (with ease)
on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall
marry them to Houris (female, fair ones)
with wide lovely eyes.” (Hilali-Khan)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number
35:
Narrated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet said,
“The person who participates in (Holy
battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing
compels him to do so except belief in
Allah and His Apostles, will be
recompensed by Allah either with a
reward, or booty (if he survives) or will
be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in
the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it
difficult for my followers, then I would not
remain behind any army unit going for
Jihad and I would have loved to be
martyred in Allah’s cause and then made
alive, and then martyred and then made
alive, and then again martyred in His
cause.”

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Reference(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nigerian parents, please, just bring into this world the number of children you can care for. Even if it is one. The cracks of poverty and ignorance are just gaping and waiting to be exploited by evil.

4 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Forwetinnah: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ohooooo!!
Athink una don hear am?
This is the same thing Yinusa did to Ese..sold her off to the Emir of Kano. This is the same reason Yinusa now has 4 SANs handling his case and why they don't want the trial public. They obviously use their innocence for some ritualistic purpose besides it's difficult to find female virgins as old as 13 with the Northerners even with the "Ba Shiga" notice in their houses because of the sexually abusive nature of their men...they spoil them really young. Imagine how that little girl was holding/talking to the Deputy governor of whichever Northern State. Tufiakwa!!

7 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked

Oga why are u using my friends pics as your profile picture? Pls delete them immediately!!!!!
@MOds stop all these scammers that are guys from using people pics!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by ogbukara: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
God bless Obama

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Ephemmm: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
realmindz:
glory be to Allah. praise to Islam, the religion of peace..no rest till we conquer

Islamic evangelism through abduction and massive reproduction in the Northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by malvisguy212: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Islam cannot be a religion from God, how can a religion encourage death by suicide, sex and many carnal and worldly pleasure ? This is not the type of heaven God promise us, this is satan plan to lure humanity to hell, here what the bible say concerning the kingdom of God, The Holy Bible makes clear to us:

Romans 14:17: “For the Kingdom of God is
not eating and drinking, but righteousness
and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”

The true God created Heaven to be an awe-
inspiring place where perpetual Joy, Peace,
Righteousness, Love, and Holiness reign
supreme. Thus, instead of encouraging
unrestrained lust by promising a heavenly
brothel, Jehovah sternly gave the following
warning to all those who nurture greedy
“sexual appetite.” He said that upon such ones
“the wrath of God is coming.”

Colossians 3:5-6: “Deaden, therefore, your
body members that are upon the earth as
respects fornication, uncleanness, sexual
appetite, hurtful desire, and covetousness,
which is idolatry. On account of those
things the wrath of God is coming.”

The bible say the last ENEMY that will be destroy is DEATH. Islamic heaven encourage death via sex. May God guide our young girls in jesus name amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
realmindz:
glory be to Allah. praise to Islam, the religion of peace..no rest till we conquer
yes, you are very correct, islam and the anti-christ, together, they will conquer the world.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by MrDude: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
A civil war is gonna break out in this country very soon. It's not gonna be political nor ethnic but a religious civil war just like in the Central African Republic. it'll only take one case; one abduction of a prominent Christian girl to spark it, maybe. The sooner the better... In reality normal human beings just cannot live side by side with these filth called Muslims! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Progressive01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
ndcide:
Ditto

@ progressive01
So for reason that I called out fellow Christians for their hypocrisy, I can't breathe for a moment in peace.

The utterances on this thread even goes further to show what irredeemable hypocritical bigots most of you that pose as Christians on this forum could be.

A crime is a crime no matter who's involved. That it was done a Christian by a Muslim or vice versa doesn't change anything for the victims. How difficult is that to understand?

Why should people who call themselves Christians call an entire people names for the crime of a handful of them?? How would you lot feel when people start calling all of you, your mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters, armed robbers, drug pushers, child rapists, ritualists, and occultists simply because some of your brethren are known for this?? That is the bone of contention.

One Chief Ogbonnaya bailed two of the boys that rapped that little girl to death and I didn't read anyone calling for his head anywhere! The story never even made it to social media!! But once a northerner or a Muslim is involved, your people get some sort of permanent erectiion. Why is that so??

It is just useless arguing these things with you lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by zimoni(f): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
NegusNagast:
And Yet Progressive01/Omenka will come here opening a useless thread to talk about a non-existent hypocrisy by the Southerners and ask why the whole world is condemning this crime and linking it to Islam. I hope you are seeing how the blood-thirsty paedophiles are converting these innocent girls to ISLAM with the knowledge of their EMIRS/RELIGIOUS LEADERS? Fùcking hypocrite!!

Don't mind those heartless religious bigots with their Nauseating hypocrisy.

That goat is the most confused nler I have ever seen.

They are killing his Idoma/Agatu people per second yet the goat comes here daily to defend his slavemaster.

Too badt.

Spit on his big-for-nothing head.

Nansense.

5 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by zimoni(f): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrDude:
A civil war is gonna break out in this country very soon. It's not gonna be political nor ethnic but a religious civil war just like in the Central African Republic. it'll only take one case; one abduction of a prominent Christian girl to spark it, maybe. The sooner the better... In reality normal human beings just cannot live side by side with these filth called Muslims! angry

Konfam.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
carinmom:

That useless criminal baba Abdul and his likes should be arrested and be made to pay for their crimes.
But the part where they are trying to involve Islam and the emir by all means is what is unacceptable and uncalled for.

Enough is enough.
the emir should be investigated and if guilty should be punished. Dont exoberate the emir plzzzz

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by ayinba1(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
What is this news source? It appears that every blogger is trying to cash in on this trend of presenting northern muslims and Islam as kidnappers with the goal of conversion to Islam? And marriage?

The responses here are mostly filled with hate but I really wonder about the source of the story.

Islam does not support kidnapping anyone and I doubt that Christianity does either.

If a kidnapper is caught, ensure that he faces the penalty for the crime regardless of his tribe/religion/status.

Until bloggers and newspapers start to get sued for false information, this ugly trend will not go on its own. I say the emir of zazzau or of wherever should pursue this legally unless the source can provide the so called islamic cleric who must in turn be prosecuted to the fullest since he admitted to the crime.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
With the hate in your womb (if you have one), it beats me silly how a child can survive in there. If it does, I cringe in fear at the kind of terrible upbringing they'd receive from you- bloodthirsty beasts will they become except of course God saves us from such a dreadful experience by "doing the needful".

That said, if you support child abduction, I have no idea, I do not, and I made that crystal clear in the thread of mine that is giving you such stomach ache. But I know for sure you do support the raping to death of little girls, just like one Chief Ogbonnaya, as far as it is done by your "brothers".

You may kill yourself if that puts you out of your misery, I don't bloody care a fart. After all, what purpose do you serve in life besides spreading hatred with every single breath you take? The world could surely do without bigots like you.

I wonder what brand of "christianity" you lot practice. It is certainly unknown to CHRISTIANS.
i called you out for your article and i never insulted your person. Why cant we allow civility to be our wAtchword and throw hate outside while having a healthy discuss on a forum provided bt Seun.

I think lalasticlala saw your write up or mynd44 because i will still use the Quote button here provided on this platform but i dont think i will tolerate insults and attacks on my person

6 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by PrinceAfo911(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
These people from the north does not like their girls again? God knows how many girls from the south has bren abducted. #FearNorth

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ohammadike:
And some fools compares raping condemned by all and sundry to child kidnapping supported by the pedophile loving emirs

It is sanusi that gave ese belle
Watch as Progressive01 aka omenka will come and defend this.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Truthisit: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
HMMMNNNNNN.......The Almighty is watching! Europe is boiling, North Americans are panicking, Asia is hot, all because of Islam.
Men may device their plan and agenda, the ultimate plan of God shall be established!
realmindz:

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by EazyMoh(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Here we go again!
That bastard, and his partners the scouts and whoever is involved mist be dealt with decively to serve as a deterrent to others. enough of this rubbish.
Also anybody making false claims or accusations shall be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
no wonder elrufa'i of kaduna state IS banning and only licencing certified clerics who will not lead their followers astray. as for emir of Zaria and Kano and what have you being linked to this thrash i lol. convince me if you dare but better come with solid proffs that surpass your bigotry and hatred for Islam and the word of a man who said someone said that they are scouts of the emir of zazzau. for goodness sake how can he send people to go and do this and then be so stupid as to associate himself with it and create a link directly back to him. I laugh when I heard I sold to to scouts of the emir of zazzau.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Progressive01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I said it. Keep supporting those jihadists. It's your destiny.

Omenka the child abuse supporter.
Mtscheew. Stale trash. You are too much of a kid for me to deal with.

I have no doubt Chief Ogbonnaya shares blood ties with you. Supporters of folks who rape kid to death.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by 247notire(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
With the hate in your womb (if you have one), it beats me silly how a child can survive in there. If it does, I cringe in fear at the kind of terrible upbringing they'd receive from you- bloodthirsty beasts will they become except of course God saves us from such a dreadful experience by "doing the needful".

That said, if you support child abduction, I have no idea, I do not, and I made that crystal clear in the thread of mine that is giving you such stomach ache. But I know for sure you do support the raping to death of little girls, just like one Chief Ogbonnaya, as far as it is done by your "brothers".

You may kill yourself if that puts you out of your misery, I don't bloody care a fart. After all, what purpose do you serve in life besides spreading hatred with every single breath you take? The world could surely do without bigots like you.

I wonder what brand of "christianity" you lot practice. It is certainly unknown to CHRISTIANS.
With the hate you spill it is impossible not to see muslims as folks with warped minds full of perversion. Your leaders never come out and vociferously condemn these acts nor do they punish perpetrators severely. Look at yellow having 4 SANS defending him, how did that happen? Your religion tries to cover serious crimes while telling us they are ur beliefs. Your religion embraces violence too much and ignorance is cherished by your elites and used as a tool of control. The chief you mentioned earlier will be severely dealt with, trust me no one is gonna come to his defence but yellow had 4 SANS what does it imply? Your religion is a phony and a fraud just as most are but we detest Islam in particular cos it is a very violent religion that thrives on the ignorance of their majority. Not all moslems are like this though but most, especially the unenlightened ones are and this is an indisputable fact. Your leaders need to be more vocal in condemning and disowning people like yellow so that the world will begin to see Islam in a better light cos as it stands it's hard not to believe that the elites are part of the whole crimes.

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Progressive01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
i called you out for your article and i never insulted your person. Why cant we allow civility to be our wAtchword and throw hate outside while having a healthy discuss on a forum provided bt Seun.

I think lalasticlala saw your write up or mynd44 because i will still use the Quote button here provided on this platform but i dont think i will tolerate insults and attacks on my person
Shut your trap and go to hell. How is all that you've said about me "civil"?? I bet you are just feigning victim to get me banned. What a pity. You say my lineage should be wiped out by Fulanis simply because I wrote an article condemning the hypocrisy of Christian like you.

Stop following me around. Act like a woman for once in your damn life.

And while at it, try to rid your eyes of the huge logs in it before trying to remove the specs in other people's.

By the way, I have never told you I'm Omenka neither have I told you I'm not. Progressive01 is Progressive01. Get that into your head.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by SeverusSnape(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Mtscheew. Stale trash. You are too much of a kid for me to deal with.

I have no doubt Chief Ogbonnaya shares blood ties with you. Supporters of folks who rape kid to death.
You're too much of a minion for me to deal with, I know you don't share blood ties with foolanis, But you're their loyal servant.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the day you condemn these people is the day snow will fall in Nigeria. None of us have come out to defend the rapists unlike you.

Supporter of people who kill his own people.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by 247notire(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
So for reason that I called out fellow Christians for their hypocrisy, I can't breathe for a moment in peace.

The utterances on this thread even goes further to show what irredeemable hypocritical bigots most of you that pose as Christians on this forum could be.

A crime is a crime no matter who's involved. That it was done a Christian by a Muslim or vice versa doesn't change anything for the victims. How difficult is that to understand?

Why should people who call themselves Christians call an entire people names for the crime of a handful of them?? How would you lot feel when people start calling all of you, your mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters, armed robbers, drug pushers, child rapists, ritualists, and occultists simply because some of your brethren are known for this?? That is the bone of contention.

One Chief Ogbonnaya bailed two of the boys that rapped that little girl to death and I didn't read anyone calling for his head anywhere! The story never even made it to social media!! But once a northerner or a Muslim is involved, your people get some sort of permanent erectiion. Why is that so??

It is just useless arguing these things with you lot.
Listen and listen good. A few incidents here and there in the south cannot compare to what seems like premeditated and organized incidents which are far too many and ubiquitous to deny. Anyone who has lived in the north knows there are thousands of Eses out there who have no voice to speak for them. So ur comparism will never hold water. How hard is it for this to sink into your thick skull?

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
247notire:
Listen and listen good. A few incidents here and there in the south cannot compare to what seems like premeditated and organized incidents which are far too many and ubiquitous to deny. Anyone who has lived in the north knows there are thousands of Eses out there who have no voice to speak for them. So ur comparism will never home water. How hard is it for this to sink into your thick skull?
You don't know that Progressive01 . This same guy will never write an article to call out the herdsmen ravaging his state. If you know this guy, you won't be surprised. The Hausas and fulanis are very right as long as he's concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.