Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor (36023 Views)

Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo) / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by TaiKuun(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
carinmom:

That useless criminal baba Abdul and his likes should be arrested and be made to pay for their crimes.
But the part where they are trying to involve Islam and the emir by all means is what is unacceptable and uncalled for.

Enough is enough.
It may surprise you that such person do not even exist.

I'm amused by your sluggishness. you must be a true slug species
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Just look who's talking: I bet what you wrote up there is a complement.

Shame on you. You should screenshot it and send it to the IGP.
i cant come down to your level and display bile online. Just know that im chuckling at your anger that will soon burst the seams in your heart

You dont know the real ecoterros and you will continue to act weird while i sleep with ease for the tortue you go through daily trying to abuse and curse me
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
realmindz:
glory be to Allah. praise to Islam, the religion of peace..no rest till we conquer

Meaning.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by sikirat2020: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
one of the reasons why kanu want this country divided. Now there are syndicate of abductors whose mission is to abduct as many teenage christain girl children for forceful covert to islam and turned to sex slaves. Christians wake up. Remember the chibok girls are mostly christains and soldiers will be claiming to search for them in sambissa. please these girls have been married off .
ALL EMIRS PALACE, QURANIS SCHOOLS MUST BE THOROUGHLY SEARCHED

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by jbbalarabe(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
I laugh sometimes at how people believe any kind of Cock and Bull story, so the man said the scouts told him he bought the girl for the Emir of Zaria. Please Dont let your hatred for the northern pert of the country impades your sense of reasoning ....... anyways the love of hatred for the nothern nigeria no be today.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Igbospower(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I doubt the girl was sold to the Emir of Zazzau.

All we have is the word of the ''abductor/trafficker'' who says he sold her to scouts who ''claimed'' to come from the Emir of Zazzau.

Without offering proof...he sold the girl....thus betraying her trust in him.

The lass has been sold to human traffickers.Probably out of the country by now.

Having follwed this tale from the begining....all I can say is

1.Parents, bring up your kids well

2.Kids...rebellion is sweet....but the end is bitter.

3.There are some really evil people out there. This man is one of them

4.NAPTIP should be involved with this case pronto.
and yet ntin abt the emir...

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by divine9540: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
devils incanates

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Igbospower:
and yet ntin abt the emir...

While the Emir of Zazzau is not perfect, to dosuch a thing would be ''out of character'''

During the 2000 riots in Kaduna, Zaria escaped the worst because the Emir went out in person to tell people to calm down.

And anyway.....we have the word of a kidnapper who could be lying to the Police to throw them off their tracks.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by carinmom(f): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
It may surprise you that such person do not even exist.

I'm amused by your sluggishness. you must be a true slug species

What is this one saying? Are you sure you are alright

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Shut your trap and go to hell. How is all that you've said about me "civil"?? I bet you are just feigning victim to get me banned. What a pity. You say my lineage should be wiped out by Fulanis simply because I wrote an article condemning the hypocrisy of Christian like you.

Stop following me around. Act like a woman for once in your damn life.

And while at it, try to rid your eyes of the huge logs in it before trying to remove the specs in other people's.

By the way, I have never told you I'm Omenka neither have I told you I'm not. Progressive01 is Progressive01. Get that into your head.

Akuko! Then why did you quote SeverusSnape when he mentioned omenka? Progressive01 is Omenka....we know you well!

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
carinmom:

Thunder fire Biafra angry

Were you also raped at the age of 9? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by JMAQ(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2016
stevecantrell:
Nigeria is a strange place indeed.
were strange things happens
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Billygee2u: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
latest intelligence from a very reliable source has it dat d so called chibbok skool girls n odas ar being hidden in one emirs palace in d north.
zoo security agencies should get warrant n search emirs palaces n they will see wonders of evil.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by egobetatoday: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
How come most Emirs are being indicted in all these cases of abduction? Ntorrrrrrrr...wind don blow fowl nya.sh don open...to think they call themselves Royal fathers?! ha
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

Oga why are u using my friends pics as your profile picture? Pls delete them immediately!!!!!
@MOds stop all these scammers that are guys from using people pics!!!!
that pics is it same with this hun?

modified, mention me, will upload it again, dickhead
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
osedvgirl:

that pics is it same with this hun?

modified, mention me, will upload it again, dickhead

stop using people pics bloody scammer freak!!!! will connect sandra the owner of these pics with this profile, bloody crook
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

stop using people pics bloody scammer freak!!!! will connect sandra the owner of these pics with this profile, bloody crook
I can see you are sick
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
osedvgirl:

I can see you are sick

You are a scammer and a fraudulent little piece of turd!!!! You are a guy!! And a fraud
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Igbospower(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

While the Emir of Zazzau is not perfect, to dosuch a thing would be ''out of character'''

During the 2000 riots in Kaduna, Zaria escaped the worst because the Emir went out in person to tell people to calm down.

And anyway.....we have the word of a kidnapper who could be lying to the Police to throw them off their tracks.
oh thank God there's still ppl dat can be engaged properly without haveing to resort to calling names... nice to meet u bro smiley guess there's still hope in Nigeria
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by fred04(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
I HAVE NEVER SEEN ISLAMIC NAMES ON THE LIST OF GREAT INVENTORS. I ONLY SEE THEM ON THE LISTS OF TERORRISTS. Y? IF ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AS THEY SAY,LET THEM PRACTICE IT HERE IN NIG.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I doubt the girl was sold to the Emir of Zazzau.

All we have is the word of the ''abductor/trafficker'' who says he sold her to scouts who ''claimed'' to come from the Emir of Zazzau.

Without offering proof...he sold the girl....thus betraying her trust in him.

The lass has been sold to human traffickers.Probably out of the country by now.

Having follwed this tale from the begining....all I can say is

1.Parents, bring up your kids well

2.Kids...rebellion is sweet....but the end is bitter.

3.There are some really evil people out there. This man is one of them

4.NAPTIP should be involved with this case pronto.

Don't mind them, the bigots will never fail to show themselves at the slightest opportunity.
They are all blinded by hate, none of them is even trying to verify the source and veracity of the story despite blatant inconsistencies in the story line from the mother's interviewed version of events and now of the alleged abductor's - what a shame.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by Nicepoker(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Islambad.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Spe:
I said it. Keep supporting those jihadists. It's your destiny.
Omhenka the child abuse supporter.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by winj: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
The Emir's Secretary does not have to comment, even if the emir SAYS he has a hand in it Buhari and the police will not touch him - fact!

common Fulani herdsmen are murdering people in all parts of Nigeria and getting away with it let alone a mullah emir.
Re: I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor by HajimeSaito(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.