Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria (9256 Views)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria by disc20: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
We know that JAMB really messed-up this year by giving low JAMB scores to candidates.

It's really better for those who got high scores.

But there is hope for those who got low jamb score too.

I have compiled the full list of universities that accept 150 jamb score. There are 12 of them for now.

That means that if you scored at least 150, you will be eligible for their post utme exam.

One of my candidates who scored 160 last year is now a medical student in one of these schools.

Truly they will accept you if even you did not chose them during jamb registration.

See them here >> ​http://mypastquestion.com/list-of-top-schools-that-accepts-150-jamb-cut-off-mark-even-when-you-did-not-choose-them/

So many candidates who had low score will still get admission this year. So if you had high score, share this message to them.
Re: 12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria by Jum19: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
But please ao real is dis .. Please try to convince us completely...
Re: 12 Universities That Accept 150 JAMB Cut Off In Nigeria by disc20: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Jum19:
But please ao real is dis .. Please try to convince us completely...

Yes it's real

(1) (Reply)

39 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago / Can I Take Jamb With An E8 In Maths To Study Insternational Studies / Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.