Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks (24990 Views)

13 Political Parties Plan Merger / No Merger Talks With Tinubu, Others – PDP Bot Chair / PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by dunkem21(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Horlufemi:
is this sacrifice or Indomie

Indosacrifice grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
what this nation need is new breed of leaders we are tired of all these rebranding of old wineskins
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by signified: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
I beg oh!!!!!
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
shamecurls:
APC, PDP or any other new party formed will still be a tool of the North.

Power returns to the North in 2019, 2023, 2027 and beyond....

The Northerners just know how to toast the West, East and South as they will compliment us with a Vice position

#FearNorth
You've described the present political reality succinctly. I believe that a North-westerner or North-easterner will be APC's candidate in 2019.
One of Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso or even Atiku would be the party's flagbearer.
Buhari won't contemplate running for a 2nd term due to his age.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by tefund(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moyanbe:
Pdp and apc are just tag names, no change in character. We need true federalism in Nigeria
true federalism,restructuring

1 Like

Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by arsenal33: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Alooters continua!
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by shellman: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
shamecurls:
Did Jonathan help the situation with his disappointing performance based on parochial&cosmetic tendency with impunity?

The Northerners just know how to toast the West, East and South as they will compliment us with a Vice position

#FearNorth
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Bloggz74(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
"Like in America, once the Republicans or the Democrats lose, they concentrate more on what led to their defeat and not to immediately explore possible means of bringing down a government."

This man forgot so soo how APC was formed and now he's talking about copying America Republican and Democrat. Lik they were not exsting during their merger tin.

What goes around so please face it bro
Deal with it
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is a good development. Nigeria needs 3 strong political parties . We need to have multiple credible choices . If there was a formidable 3rd party with a credible candidate in 2015 ,buhari wouldn't have won the election and Nigeria wont be in the mess it is in today

1 Like

Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Reference(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hahahaha....this puzzle is for two year olds. It is so obvious most of the grieviance comes from the South-South APC top brass who are stuck between the dominant PDP in that region and a cold Presidency and the North-Eastern totem pole is obviously Atiku....

Can't see that happening, working and potent at this stage but the way the ruling party is acting, anything is possible. I still believe the only viable option is the PDP but like Oni said, it has to re-invent itself. So far it appears to find exorcising the legacies of the last 16 years very hard so I cannot vouch that 2019 will be interesting.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Corruption fighting back. These are aggrieved corrupt politicians plus IPOB members. Your merger is dead on arrival-a stillbirth

I knew someone will easily fall down this crevice but you are right....and deadly wrong too. Yes, corruption is and will fight back and because of the way Nigeria is set up, corruption will prevail, but you really need to hold your horses till the chick emerges from the egg because it could all involve those you presently consider as saints or those we seem not to have any evidence against.
My dear we are all involved in this 'corruption fighting back' business when we know and pretend we don't. Don't vouch for anybody. You will look silly later.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Reference(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
It will be interesting times ahead. And one of the things I wish to see is the x-ray imagery of the APC. Specifically showing those who are principled, those who are there for the gravy and those who are loyal by fear, i.e. init for the insurance.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by fako1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Haaaaaa! We Nigerians are foolish. See this wise politicians using our head. i call us fool and dem wise because we will still listen to them. The content (corrupt leaders) are still the same, its the body (party) that changes.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by blackpanda: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
shamecurls:

#FearNorth

Must u be tribalistic The person the appointed from ur village, what did he do for u? Nigerians need to grow out of this shallow mentality!
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merger of APC and PDP, who can predict the new name with the new logo?
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Moyanbe(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
You are on point bro, that's why am not any party freak. A man once told me that Nigeria problem is our society and not leadership or corruption. If our society breeds well behave children, we will have good leaders and vice versa. That is why we need to make our family right. Without it, our society suffers and then the nation at large.
Our problem in Nigeria cannot change until our homes are changing for good.
phemmie06:

Our politicians are just like footballer and the parties are just like their various clubs which they play for. If Ronaldo and Messi find themselves in the same club they will embrace each others. Their supporters are their various fans who suffer heart attack
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Nafizzey(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC or PDP we reject both with their dubious and thieving politicians, Come 2019, I think we youths should also get a political party, get a credible youth that can be trusted and vote him as president of this country. I'm sick and tired of having these old men that have ruling since they were in their mid twenties to continue ruling us... Enough is Enough
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by king096: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
they think this is the Nigeria of yesterday. let's wait for them till 2019
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by akin33(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
PDP is broke and needs power at all cost.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Adagba01: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
I wish these group of spoilers the goodluck of Jonathan. No enviable reputation in them, unlike Buhari who remained the beautiful bride of the hitheto, oppressed masses of Nigeria. They can go wherever they like to try their luck, doom is waiting for them.
The only person I pity amongst these people is Ken Nnamani, due to his astute leadership quality. The likes of David Mark, Abubakar Bukola Saraki,Atiku and their cohorts cannot absolved themselves of any wrong doing in our present circumstances. We are wiser than ever, ready to give more potent BUHARICINE come 2019!!!!!!
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by oolooree49(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you want sell infinix hot note 2 contact me on 08066251364
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by reality2019(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
lets wait and see if dis people wil do something if nt we flush them out 2019
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
How i wish military wil takeover d government nd give us peace 4rm dis old gluttons.
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by wiseoneking: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Corruption fighting back. These are aggrieved corrupt politicians plus IPOB members. Your merger is dead on arrival-a stillbirth
Suffering from IPOB disease? Always troubled by them. Sori
Re: 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks by gigabyte13: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Aggrieved yam eaters. Thunder faya all of them. Bunch of thieves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss / Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) / Fashola Tutors Anambra Political Appointees On Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.