Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss (24986 Views)

Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by actiondrilling: 6:45pm On May 25, 2019
Following the Supreme Court’s ruling and Saturday’s declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who contested in the 2019 general elections will get their Certificates of Return next week.

The development means the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not hold a single elective position from June 2019 when the new executive and legislative occupants would gave been sworn in the state.

At a press conference in Abuja on Saturday, INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, who declared PDP candidate, Bello Matawalle, winner of Zamfara State governorship election, said he and his deputy will get their certificates on Monday, May 27 in Abuja.

However, others will get theirs at the INEC office in Zamfara on Friday, May 31.

Below is complete list of Zamfara PDP candidates, who are now the winners:

GOVERNORSHIP

Bello Matawalle

DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP

Mahdi Gusau

SENATE

Ya’u Sahabi – Zamfara north

Mohammed Hassan – Zamfara central

Lawali Hassan – Zamfara West

HOUSE OF REPS

Umar Dan-Galadima – Kaura-Namoda/Birnin Magaji federal constituency

Bello Hassan Shinkafi – Shinkafi/Zurmi federal constituency

Kabiru Amadu – Gusau/Tsafe federal constituency

Shehu Ahmed – Bungudu/Maru federal constituency

Kabiru Yahaya – Anka/Talata Mafara federal constituency

Ahmed Bakura – Bakura/Maradun federal constituency

Sulaiman Gum – Gummi/Bukkuyum federal constituency

STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

Zaharadeen M. Sada – Kaura Namoda north constituency

Nura Daihiru – Birnin Magaji constituency

Salihu Zurmi – Zurmi east constituency

Nasiru Muazu – Zurmi west constituency

Muhammad G. Ahmad – Shinkafi constituency

Musa Bawa Musa – Tsafe east constituency

Aliyu Namaigora – Tsafe west constituency

Ibrahim Naidda – Gusau east constituency

Shafiu Dama – Gusau west constituency

Kabiru Magaji – Bungudu east constituency

Nasiru Bello Lawal – Bungudu west constituency

Yusuf Alhassan Muh – Maru north constituency

Saidu Umar – Maru south constituency

Yusuf Muhammad – Anka constituency

Shamudeen Hassan – Talata-Mafara north constituency

Aminu Yusuf Jangebe – Talata-Mafara south constituency

Tukur Jekada – Bakura constituency

Faruk Musa Dosara – Maradun I constituency

Nasiru Atiku – Maradun II constituency

Abdulnasir Ibrahim – Gummi I constituency

Mansur Mohammed – Gummi II constituency

Ibrahim Mohammed Naidda – Bukkuyum north constituency

Sani Dahiru – Bukkuyum south constituency

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/05/zamfara-full-list-of-pdp-candidates-to.html

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by markfem2: 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
Good very good.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
markfem2:
Good very good.
This is pure HAND OF GOD!!!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Bolustical: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Now that things went PDP's ways

a) Democracy isn't in danger

b) Judiciary is no longer controlled by the Buhari

c) Justice Mohammed Tanko is no longer a puppet to the Presidency.

d) Judiciary is the hope of the common man.

But when things go sour, the aforementioned becomes non-existent.

To believe that a judiciary that gave negative judgment that led to the losses of APC in Rivers and Zamfara states is controlled by Buhari is nothing but foolishness.

I just hope we believe in our institutions for once and that their decisions may not always favour our parties.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by mustwork: 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
Local government n counselor no follow ?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Passionate888: 7:31pm On May 25, 2019
Power to the People

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Donald95(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2019
Destiny34:
This is pure HAND OF GOD!!!

Don't involve God abeg. Both APC and PDP are thieves. My state Abia needs help despite being in PDP. What matters is Personality, how good and experienced the gov. or senator is.

13 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by athaboi(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2019
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by athaboi(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

To believe that a judiciary that gave negative judgment that led to the losses of APC in Rivers and Zamfara states is controlled by Buhari is nothing but foolishness.

I just hope we believe in our institutions for once and that their decisions may not always favour our parties.
oga keep kwayet

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by willyo(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2019
People are tired of APC, na brain Dem dey use for the President Buhari...

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by yarimo(m): 1:16am On May 26, 2019
ATIKU and his Mumu party will now claim it's victory for democracy, if the court rule in APC favour. this PDP rogues politicians will claim the judge uncle and his grandmother are APC Members. undecided

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Konki: 6:55am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

Crap!

Some decisions are incontrovertible. Even a 100 level law student knows the outcome.

Stop this sentimental wailing.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Konki: 6:59am On May 26, 2019
yarimo:
ATIKU and his Mumu party will now claim it's victory for democracy, if the court rule in APC favour. this PDP rogues politicians will claim the judge uncle and his grandmother are APC Members. undecided

Be objective for once.

Some judgements cannot stand the test of time hence the Supreme Court reverses itself in due course.

If you see something,say something.

Must you be a zombie?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by gare(f): 7:35am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

we all knew the outcome of this, it was just mere academic, the day INEC wrote APC about not conduting primaries that was the day it all ended for APC in ZAmfara state, they felt they could use their impunity in having their way, and this serves as a lesson to all that they should always allow the wishes of the majority to prevail, we seen that one man trying to have his way is no longer working, look at Rivers state, Imo and now Zamfara.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Agugbadin: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
How come no female in the list

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
It is so good to know that we have a president who does not intervene in the rule of law.

This can never ever happen in the 16 years of election malpractice in the time of PDP, the party of fraud and corruption.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
This is democracy @ it's peak.

The will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra states.
At the recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by CioAngels(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2019
actiondrilling:
Following the Supreme Court’s ruling and Saturday’s declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who contested in the 2019 general elections will get their Certificates of Return next week.

The development means the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not hold a single elective position from June 2019 when the new executive and legislative occupants would gave been sworn in the state.

At a press conference in Abuja on Saturday, INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, who declared PDP candidate, Bello Matawalle, winner of Zamfara State governorship election, said he and his deputy will get their certificates on Monday, May 27 in Abuja.

However, others will get theirs at the INEC office in Zamfara on Friday, May 31.

Below is complete list of Zamfara PDP candidates, who are now the winners:

GOVERNORSHIP

Bello Matawalle

DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP

Mahdi Gusau

SENATE

Ya’u Sahabi – Zamfara north

Mohammed Hassan – Zamfara central

Lawali Hassan – Zamfara West

HOUSE OF REPS

Umar Dan-Galadima – Kaura-Namoda/Birnin Magaji federal constituency

Bello Hassan Shinkafi – Shinkafi/Zurmi federal constituency

Kabiru Amadu – Gusau/Tsafe federal constituency

Shehu Ahmed – Bungudu/Maru federal constituency

Kabiru Yahaya – Anka/Talata Mafara federal constituency

Ahmed Bakura – Bakura/Maradun federal constituency

Sulaiman Gum – Gummi/Bukkuyum federal constituency

STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

Zaharadeen M. Sada – Kaura Namoda north constituency

Nura Daihiru – Birnin Magaji constituency

Salihu Zurmi – Zurmi east constituency

Nasiru Muazu – Zurmi west constituency

Muhammad G. Ahmad – Shinkafi constituency

Musa Bawa Musa – Tsafe east constituency

Aliyu Namaigora – Tsafe west constituency

Ibrahim Naidda – Gusau east constituency

Shafiu Dama – Gusau west constituency

Kabiru Magaji – Bungudu east constituency

Nasiru Bello Lawal – Bungudu west constituency

Yusuf Alhassan Muh – Maru north constituency

Saidu Umar – Maru south constituency

Yusuf Muhammad – Anka constituency

Shamudeen Hassan – Talata-Mafara north constituency

Aminu Yusuf Jangebe – Talata-Mafara south constituency

Tukur Jekada – Bakura constituency

Faruk Musa Dosara – Maradun I constituency

Nasiru Atiku – Maradun II constituency

Abdulnasir Ibrahim – Gummi I constituency

Mansur Mohammed – Gummi II constituency

Ibrahim Mohammed Naidda – Bukkuyum north constituency

Sani Dahiru – Bukkuyum south constituency

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/05/zamfara-full-list-of-pdp-candidates-to.html
I sincerely hope they have not done this to intimidate pdp if they decide to re-manipulate the presidential.
Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by ArmaniUhuru: 8:41am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

Calm down bro
Zamfara APC are the architect of their misfortune. All political parties had the same time to conduct their primaries. The ruling party was so disorganized, and they are getting the results now. Instead of going ahead to manipulate the Inec process to participate in the elections, they could have just supported another party and try their luck from there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by iammo(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2019
Marafa and Yari are the world biggest fools
Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by wasol: 8:48am On May 26, 2019
GOD'S ANGER AGAINST THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, HENCE THE MANY DEATHS...
Published: 3rd June, 2014.
By Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill.

[25] THE ORIGINAL MASTER PLAN OF GOD
We put everyone there to work and be rewarded appropriately and at the right time and seasons of heaven, be blessed, in the garden-farm
(earth) , and be fruitful and to multiply and also to replenish the earth, (being the garden-farm) and just as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Boaz, Job, Daniel and the rest, who worked with a perfect heart; GOD wants you to become great, subdue and dominate in your territory, district, section or department. But today, the workers MY FATHER (THE LORD GOD) intend to make great through the works HE (GOD) , had assigned to each of them, and are just roaming and sitting idle while their works are lying there undone. The workers, through the effects of the Adamic fruit, and their refusal to purge and clear themselves, are always stocked into worldly pleasures and in unofficial positions therefore, never had time to findout where they are allocated to work. As a result, most of them only stray and attach themselves to where they are meagerly paid and most times, even been maltreated because, that wasn’t their rightful place. Some of the people, who had been able to locate their Divinely assigned offices or portions, had allowed the spirit of coveteousness, envy and jealousy to lead them into believing in their hearts that, those working in the treasury and accounting department and related sections or locations, are more at advantage than others, therefore, they murmured and abandoned their works and attached themselves to other places or offices not divinely appointed for them, and when mistreated, they accuse others, forgetting that I am the great rewarder and rewards not according to the location, department or background, but the amount of work given, the sincerity of such worker and their level of accomplishment, in its true measure considering the gifts and talents, vested on such people for I know every man’s works and their daily records are all before me (JESUS CHRIST).
But my soul shall never be at peace with those who use my deposits (gifts/talents/resources) for themselves and not to my glory, neither would I be happy with those who have taken my name (JESUS CHRIST) and WORD for granted but rather, use my gifts and resources at their disposals to take the hearts of my people away from ME, while promoting worldliness and carnality. Therefore I shall continue to visit the entertainment department in my fury until my gifts and resouces are withdrawn from insultive children, even my very social contract which I freely signed with every living soul (life) would I continue to cancel and withdraw from unrepentant children of mockery.
For more details, visit;
www.messengerjspee..com/2014/06/?m=1
Or call: +234(0)8162337208, +234(0)8029643864, +234(0)8068884458.

Please share until it gets to the right persons, you can actually save the life of the next entertainer.
God bless you...
Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by toffyz(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2019
That's very good!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by xrayz(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

Bro, things should never go sour at any time.The right thing should always be done, going sour means compromise.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by UncleJudax(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2019
APC/Buharists would say...oh now PDP say it is a victory for democracy because it is in their favour.

Ask them what APC are saying? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Nobody: 9:06am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

JSTU. Retarded statement.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2019
yarimo:
STFU HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2019
post=78727755:
It is so good to know that we have a president who does not intervene in the rule of law.

This can never ever happen in the 16 years of election malpractice in the time of PDP, the party of fraud and corruption.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
This is democracy @ it's peak.

The will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra states.
At the recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.
Yawn !!!! Loser corpse roaster

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by Seerach(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Donald95:

Don't involve God abeg. Both APC and PDP are thieves. My state Abia needs help despite being in PDP. What matters is Personality, how good and experienced the gov. or senator is.
U are not far from right Sir, but if you look at the situation in Zamfara you know the case different. You may bear me witness how the outgoing Governor playing politics and negligence with lives of citizenry of the State and shows no concern or any action that can help a common man concerning the massive killing in the state. The quagmire situation of the State obviously signifies the State government has interest pertaining the issue of insecurity. look at the number of the departing souls almost increase day by day.
May be God intervene in their affairs to end this massacre in Zamfara via the PDP flag bearer.
Re: Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss by oforjide: 9:21am On May 26, 2019
Bolustical:

buhari/apc/inec did everything to thwart the whole thing but this one big pass them becos pdp guys in zamfara were on their neck remember apc wasn't supposed to participate in the last election becos of this issue but president forced inec to include them when everybody in this country knew very well that apc didn't conduct any primary election in zamfara and rivers state so the judgement was an open verdict and buhari nor apc lack the capacity to influence the final judgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.