Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price (4509 Views)

Female Rottweiler Puppies From Courageous Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale. SOLD. / Adult Male Gsd And Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale / Rottweiler For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
As I said before I want to sell some of my dogs so I can be left with few. This is bella my female rottweiler so courageous and full of strength. She is 1year plus she is waiting for her 2nd heat period. She is friendly buh nt to strangers buh I have a secret method of making her familiar with strangers. She is available for 80k. If u are seriously interested in her u can contact me on whatsapp or u can call me. My number is 08073945364.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bella's pic at 6months of age

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bella's recent pic now dat she is one year plus

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
This dog is a weiler not a rott .

4 Likes

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Stancrus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:
people and there bad mouth if your interested in the dog buy it if ur not why not walk away
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stancrus:
people and there bad mouth if your interested in the dog buy it if ur not why not walk away

How can u call that dog you are trying to sell a Rottweiler sha. She looks like a bingo dressed as a Rott.

This photo below is a genuine Rott

4 Likes

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:
pls if ur nt interested go and find sometin to do cos when someone is jobless he or she tends to make unwanted statements so that he or she can be noticed.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by uchpanila(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:

How can u call this a Rottweiler sha. She looks like a bingo dressed as a Rott.

This photo below is a genuine Rott

let's see your
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
chuksofficial:
pls if ur nt interested go and find sometin to do cos when someone is jobless he or she tends to make unwanted statements so that he or she can be noticed.

Lol you just don't get it.

Every time you are selling your dog because of one reason or the other. You are a liar and the jobless one. Sorry lying to people that u want to sell '' your dog'' is a job sha.

4 Likes

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
uchpanila:

let's see your

They are not for sale

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by uchpanila(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

They are not for sale

Then allow him sell his own!
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by obynocute(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:
chai.. uncle dats unfair naa... nice dog u got der op....

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Lol you just don't get it.

Every time you are selling your dog because of one reason or the other. You are a liar and the jobless one. Sorry lying to people that u want to sell '' your dog'' is a job sha.
I can't waste my time on u ur not worth it.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2016
obynocute:
chai.. uncle dats unfair naa... nice dog u got der op....
thanks
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Awotimi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
chuksofficial:
Bella's recent pic now dat she is one year plus
Is she a virgin?
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by miremoses(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
well..err one is entitled to his/her own opinion.. d guy who was against d dog being a rott posted a pics of how a pure rott should be..well theirs a huge diff between d two dogs.
but he forgot to say that d dog he posted arent in nigeria..
one of the reasons y dogs over there in d west is better than d ones we have here is cause of weather factor etc & most of them are being fed on powerful supplement.
and also y most rott we have here dont look like d ones we see on net is cause of over breeding in d last 20yrs..most rott now has small chest instead of broad chest,while some has small head instead of d usual large head..
op u have a nice dog but u need to feed her well@enough protein and all..im no hater but u need to work on that dogs diet cos she looks like shes got hip displasure.thanks
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Awotimi:
Is she a virgin?
yes she is. I didn't cross her during her first heat.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
miremoses:
well..err one is entitled to his/her own opinion.. d guy who was against d dog being a rott posted a pics of how a pure rott should be..well theirs a huge diff between d two dogs.
one of the reasons y dogs over there in d west is better than d ones we have here is cause of weather factor etc & most of them are being fed on powerful supplement.
and also y most rott we have here dont look like d ones we see on net is cause of over breeding in d last 20yrs..most rott now has small chest instead of broad chest,while some has small head instead of d usual large head..
op u have a nice dog but u need to feed her well@enough protein and all..im no hater but u need to work on that dogs diet cos she looks like shes got hip displasure.thanks
thanks I will key to it. Buh she is for sale.
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
miremoses:

Bro Rotts like this are in Nigeria.. Tho they were import d. Elite kennels a close friend of mine sells top quality Rotts like the one u posted here. Although the op's rott isn't too full as regards pedigree. You shouldn't say stuff to spoil another man's hustle. Somebody might be interested. Happy sales bro!

1 Like

Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by miremoses(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
CodeineJunkiee:

Bro Rotts like this are in Nigeria.. Tho they were import d. Elite kennels a close friend of mine sells top quality Rotts like the one u posted here. Although the op's rott isn't too full as regards pedigree. You shouldn't say stuff to spoil another man's hustle. Somebody might be interested. Happy sales bro!
what are u even saying?I didn't post DAT pix,and also I didn't say there z no pedigree rott in naija,and I wasn't bashing his rott..try to understand things before u vomit wrap..anyway nice sales@op
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by chuksofficial: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2016
still available
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
chuksofficial:
still available

You are better off selling that dog to a calabar restaurant. grin
Re: Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale At Very Cheap Price by hayfloze(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
NL always making one to laff even when not in the mood... That dog though. Pls, what's percentage full is it? By the way, nice dog OP afterall all dogs were created by God

(1) (Reply)

Quality GSD Puppies / Is It Proper To Castrate Your Dog? / DDR Dogs ? What Is This ? Another New Breed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.