Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics (82070 Views)

Toyin Saraki Attends Senate's Session To Mark #8SenateAt2 / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by victorvezx(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Will dis news make the average Nigerian stop suffering?
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Hades2016(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Emitayonte: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
This wont stop trials oga Saraki
Go and face ur trials
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Emitayonte: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oga saraki, go and face CCT

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by goshen26: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
I won't b surprised if I later heard it that the attire was imported

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by oluwatobyloba(f): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
He shld purchase Aba made shoes then I will accept he is really buying things made here to grow our naira!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by hmuhammad(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
NaLaugh:
I don't get it. Aren't most traditional Nigerian attires made in Nigeria?
abeg help me ask them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by CioAngels(f): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Saraki, you can only deceive yourself, not poor Nigerians can you deceive.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Malawian(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:
The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has upheld his pledge to patronise Made-in-Nigeria goods.

During the recent Made in Aba Trade Fair in Abuja, Saraki and a few of the distinguished Senators that attended the fair, promised to advocate for increased patronage of made in Nigeria goods as a show of patriotism, and to help encourage the country's Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).

Saraki also promised to champion a change in the Procurement Act of Nigeria, to give locally manufactured goods first option in the government procurement process. A motion to this effect has been raised and passed on the floor of the Senate.

Shortly after the trade fair, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing IVM paid a visit to the Senate President, and after extensive deliberations, Saraki promised to patronise the car maker too.

In line with the aforementioned promise, according to his Special Assistant on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, Saraki has also added IVM vehicles to his official motorcade. During plenary today, Saraki also donned a completely Made-in-Aba Igbo attire.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/buynaijatogrowthenaira-saraki-wears.html
igbo clothes dignifies a man.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by JayDaddy: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
The Agbadas and Tazarche he used to wear were made on the moon abi? When will people stop thinking silly?
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by crazyclown07(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
I smell pretence
How Long will it continue

Its just Notice me

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by back2sender: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:
u look handsome in this attire.. sharp man
And see the IPOB man ekweremadu dey back as a big fuul. Who suppose where made in aba?
I have said time and time again, an ibo man is the worse enemy to an ibo man.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
SOME USELESS IPOB YOUTH WILL STILL WAIL OVER THIS. AWON OLORI PELEBE
grin
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abeg na wash,so my buba and sokoto wey lamidi sew na made in cambodia abi
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
NaLaugh:
I don't get it. Aren't most traditional Nigerian attires made in Nigeria?

Bros me sef no understand o,i just collect cloth for party on saturday from one tailor for mushin and made in where i go call am?made in sobibo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by just4dem(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
tayebest:

Very well!

BuyNigereiaToGrowTheNaira
that's common sense! grin
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by bigtt76(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
The agbada he wears was made in US right? #mtscheeeeeeew grin
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by fortunechy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
so dis one na news too
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by damiandammy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
#buymadeinnaijagoodstogrownaira#
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Ralphdan(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
scholes0:
What is made in Aba about the cloth?

Chinese fabric and Fez hat of North African origin?
The tailor may be from Aba sha.
men u hating. grin
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Rapidx: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
The Sarakis are unique in their physical looks vizavis the Yoruba.. And this makes it even more difficult to dismiss the family's assertion that they are not genetically Yoruba.

On the other hand, this is not to say there can't be a few Yoruba families that have looks that are not dominant with the Yoruba. But the Sarakis may actually have a reason.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
Its a known fact that the Yorubas has produced more USELESS men than the Igbos. Men who their wives feed.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by amtaken(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
OPC who asked you?

madridguy:
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Fadekebisola(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, Igbos be wearing North African red hats calling it their "traditional cap"
While their women be wearing european styled "blouse" calling it native..... grin
do u know whether those countries u mentioned copied from the igbos....u never can tell...afterall there is no rule saying that two distinct races should not have similar culture...am not igbo but am pointing the obvious
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Fadekebisola(f): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, that guy does not know where their "traditional cap" came from.
these ones u mentioned could have as well copied from igbos...what prove do u have to back up ur assertion..........if none keep the hate alone
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Emmau0091(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Red cap theif
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by LDKOTB(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
@last picture.....Mrs Biodun Olujimi the woman get money die,but she ain't helping nobody..I know her personally she's from my home town.

Bad belle is allowed ooo
LDKOTB
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by mandax: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:

Not just handsome, but splendid. Not because I am Igbo.

One thing: the last Buhari administration saw Aba people learn how to sew beautiful clothes, making better body creams, soaps. shoes etc. to substitute the importation of foreign things banned then by Buhari military government.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by mandax: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Man of integrity.

ironically i mean. grin grin grin grin

Politicians. They know Nigerians have memory problem.

He bought Prado Jeep, Mercedes benz and wore made in aba cloth for 1 day to become our hero again.. grin grin grin grin

Whoever came up with the idea of democracy should be stoned.

Let's face it, masses do not know the best leader for them grin cheesy cheesy

Read the comments before yours, did anyone call Saraki a hero because he wore the Aba attire,?
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by chuksnonny(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
Talking rubbish since 1920....ooops.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Seunjungle(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
What a change can this bring on local manufacturing companies? Bet it with me...if Christiano Ranaldo or Lionel Messi can put on this our local made..the products will enter world market.

What effect can Saraki bring?Bad#
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by megama: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:
only at the Nigerian Senate we see true Nigerianism cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.