Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics (82082 Views)

Toyin Saraki Attends Senate's Session To Mark #8SenateAt2 / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by 4lorunsho(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
thats a good one but hope he his not pretending for short period of time ; check my signature

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by sucess001(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Senator Saraki is wearing 'SENATOR'

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by fortune1968: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
if e like make e wear made in okigwe.....na kuje pri--n straight !
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, that guy does not know where their "traditional cap" came from.
Tribalism will kill una one day, what bring about where the red cap came from, what of if the North Africans traditional red cap came from SE

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
NaLaugh:
I don't get it. Aren't most traditional Nigerian attires made in Nigeria?

Agbada are made in the UK.

Danshiki are imported from Italy.

They just wanna talk.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by nwadiuko1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
scholes0:

Yeye dey smell... he is already Yoruba.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-i5Q1KnP7N80/UA9ZcE3sD5I/AAAAAAAALkE/BE0qf6eDWow/s400/chechia.JPG[/img]
yea from "kwara state"
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by scholes0(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
nwadiuko1:
yea from "kwara state"

Yeah.
And specifically from "Ilorin"

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by truthspeaks: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
1000 likes for u. Dis is an example of how politicians play d citizens
AntiWailer:
Man of integrity.

ironically i mean. grin grin grin grin

Politicians. They know Nigerians have memory problem.

He bought Prado Jeep, Mercedes benz and wore made in aba cloth for 1 day to become our hero again.. grin grin grin grin

Whoever came up with the idea of democracy should be stoned.

Let's face it, masses do not know the best leader for them grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by bawajghai(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
This will not saves you from justice.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Ahmeduana(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
SOME USELESS IPOB YOUTH WILL STILL WAIL OVER THIS. AWON OLORI PELEBE
IS BECOMING TOO MUCH, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING YORUBA IN ANY POSITIVE WAY AT ALL.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by opribo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
looks perfect on him, better than all those agbadariga he was used to.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Godson32(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
I m begining to like this man,the President in making. Buhari akpa amu,oya pack ur load.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by adedayourt(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
if i comment on this thread again dats wen one f********ish mod ll say i break one rule undecided
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deres notin new here na, did we use tobuy made in China traditional attires before??
CastedDude:
The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has upheld his pledge to patronise Made-in-Nigeria goods.

During the recent Made in Aba Trade Fair in Abuja, Saraki and a few of the distinguished Senators that attended the fair, promised to advocate for increased patronage of made in Nigeria goods as a show of patriotism, and to help encourage the country's Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).

Saraki also promised to champion a change in the Procurement Act of Nigeria, to give locally manufactured goods first option in the government procurement process. A motion to this effect has been raised and passed on the floor of the Senate.

Shortly after the trade fair, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing IVM paid a visit to the Senate President, and after extensive deliberations, Saraki promised to patronise the car maker too.

In line with the aforementioned promise, according to his Special Assistant on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, Saraki has also added IVM vehicles to his official motorcade. During plenary today, Saraki also donned a completely Made-in-Aba Igbo attire.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/buynaijatogrowthenaira-saraki-wears.html
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by teskie: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guy u be genius

AntiWailer:
Man of integrity.

ironically i mean. grin grin grin grin

Politicians. They know Nigerians have memory problem.

He bought Prado Jeep, Mercedes benz and wore made in aba cloth for 1 day to become our hero again.. grin grin grin grin

Whoever came up with the idea of democracy should be stoned.

Let's face it, masses do not know the best leader for them grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Scetrocom: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
I don't know what is worth celebrating here. he bought made in aba cloth for 10000naira after wasting over 300mln naira on foreign manufactured car.
where was is love for Nigeria product when he went for Mercedes car instead of innoson/kia/ Nissan products that are being manufacture/ assemble in Nigeria?
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by macaranta(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by NaLaugh: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
kle4d:

Agbada are made in the UK.

Danshiki are imported from Italy.

They just wanna talk.

I'm guessing that would be for the well off Nigerians. I'm pretty sure the everyday Nigerian has always had his traditional attires made locally.

Perhaps the fabric would be the valid argument for local patronage, I guess.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by madridguy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please respect yourself and don't ever quote me again unnecessarily.

Ahmeduana:

IS BECOMING TOO MUCH, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTING YORUBA IN ANY POSITIVE WAY AT ALL.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Sanchase: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
One of the thieves.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, Igbos be wearing North African red hats calling it their "traditional cap"
While their women be wearing european styled "blouse" calling it native..... grin
How is the red cap north African?
And the fact our women's blouses look sophisticated enough for you to label it European is funny.
Yes , why should a hot wet equatorial female inhabitant wear buba ?
Igbo designs are suited for our african weather, choke on that

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
YonkijiSappo:

they are the same.... the origins of the Igbo red had is North African, and Igbos are not the only ones who wear red hats in NIgeria.
check the Kanuris of Borno, they too, as well as others.

For example, this is the president of Niger.

[img]http://www.presidence.ne/sites/default/files/photo_president_issoufou_mahamadou_niger.jpg[/img]

Then the kanuris copied from Igbos.

And you do well know that agbada is not indigenous to Yoruba people ? It was borrowed.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Stanbeto: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Presido! I know say oneday you go make us proud
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
Please respect yourself and don't ever quote me again unnecessarily.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHT WHEN YOU COMMENT ON ANY ISSUE PLACE ON PUBLIC FORUM FOR DISCUSSION.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, that guy does not know where their "traditional cap" came from.
Liars.
Igbos never had contact with north Africans by anything ,be it trade or religion
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by barnaby04(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls what's special about this dress? Are all the baba rigas he had been wearing not made in Nigeria?

Some people and their stories sha!
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by Gamesmart: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
They should make him a Made-in-Aba prison jumpsuit.

He would soon need one for a few months.
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by MartinsIfeco(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
CastedDude:
The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has upheld his pledge to patronise Made-in-Nigeria goods.

During the recent Made in Aba Trade Fair in Abuja, Saraki and a few of the distinguished Senators that attended the fair, promised to advocate for increased patronage of made in Nigeria goods as a show of patriotism, and to help encourage the country's Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).

Saraki also promised to champion a change in the Procurement Act of Nigeria, to give locally manufactured goods first option in the government procurement process. A motion to this effect has been raised and passed on the floor of the Senate.

Shortly after the trade fair, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing IVM paid a visit to the Senate President, and after extensive deliberations, Saraki promised to patronise the car maker too.

In line with the aforementioned promise, according to his Special Assistant on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, Saraki has also added IVM vehicles to his official motorcade. During plenary today, Saraki also donned a completely Made-in-Aba Igbo attire.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/buynaijatogrowthenaira-saraki-wears.html
Aba de try well well
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
madridguy:
SOME USELESS IPOB YOUTH WILL STILL WAIL OVER THIS. AWON OLORI PELEBE
did u observe dat no one quoted u except me? it's because u spread ur dirty linen in public by talking like a bitch, more of a fool. and u known wot? d best answer to a fool (like u) is silence. Aturu Hausa
Re: Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics by GEOyurmie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice one but that won't stop hiss trial o.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.