Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview (5650 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by luvlyADESUWA(f): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
I got a text this evening to come for an interview on Friday 7:30am @ Abuja.....pls who is with me
I really can't remember applying shall; but anybody with idea on their pay and interview structure?

Pls help me; I need your response urgently.
Thanks
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by marvin009: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
I got same txt 2 inviting me 4 an interview bt were do u stay in lagos same time and same date 2 r u going 4 d interview
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
I stay in Benin city, Edo state; yes, I will like to go......what abt u?
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Same here i got the same text too i will be there there pay is good they pay ND 50K ANd HND BA BSC BED 75K
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by unlawfulact: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
For me; I studied Economics and statistics ......
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by onward4life(m): 2:29am On Mar 17, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
I got a text this evening to come for an interview on Friday 7:30am @ Abuja.....pls who is with me
I really can't remember applying shall; but anybody with idea on their pay and interview structure?

Thanks
Hello beware!! Lapour is a scam. And is currently been investigated. He has a samsung showroom and has received goods worth more than 40m refused to pay is criminal but he claims it's a civil case. Of which he uses proceeds to open a micro finance to dupe more people. He has a hotel that is also been looked at. He is a typical definition of stealing is not corrupt. (bukanabee Herdsmen)
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2016
unlawfulact:
@meflow what u study is agric related
yes
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2016
onward4life:

Hello beware!! Lapour is a scam. And is currently been investigated. He has a samsung showroom and has received goods worth more than 40m refused to pay is criminal but he claims it's a civil case. Of which he uses proceeds to open a micro finance to dupe more people. He has a hotel that is also been looked at. He is a typical definition of stealing is not corrupt. (bukanabee Herdsmen)
go to hell for lapo wey me i kn he is not into scam he has been helping the mass and youths so never in your life point a finger at lapo again and if he does whats that get to do with u why cant u talk about ur leaders and leave lapo ceo alone mind what u type
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by karyurdey(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2016
onward4life:

oga, lapo is q micro finance bank. a very strong one ....I work in a financial industry and they are one of our customers . stop saying bad thing about them if you don't know them
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg na who don reach d interview venue?
I was told by a friend that they will employ almost all that will come for d interview, but the will b posted to d Northern part of d country.......and d entry salary is 45k for BSc, after one yr, I will be increased to 70/75/80/85k depending on year ur performance
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by kataleya(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
I was told by a friend that they will employ almost all that will come for d interview, but the will b posted to d Northern part of d country.......and d entry salary is 45k for BSc, after one yr, I will be increased to 70/75/80/85k depending on year ur performance
can we gatecrash? what's the address
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by onward4life(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2016
karyurdey:

oga, lapo is q micro finance bank. a very strong one ....I work in a financial industry and they are one of our customers . stop saying bad thing about them if you don't know them
Hello All am saying He has done business in the near past that is still pending he owes money and he is claiming civil suit the case has now been drag to 3yrs and counting. And now he is jumping into the banking sector as a banker no bro. Our banking industry we never grow with dishonest ppo like him. Thanks
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by onward4life(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
meflow:
go to hell for lapo wey me i kn he is not into scam he has been helping the mass and youths so never in your life point a finger at lapo again and if he does whats that get to do with u why cant u talk about ur leaders and leave lapo ceo alone mind what u type
Helo no need to get saucy.. Pls isn't this lapo the Same Lapour nig ltd that owns a samsung showroom by jabi lake? Now ask him if he has settled importers that supplied him electronics at his channel!...if u re a resident ask any uniform personnel where is edet Luis house the case reported there and it's been dragging for 3yrs and counting or ask uncle lapour!!!
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Kbraims(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

Thanks
pls did dey snt u any msg after d interview. i jst want to comfirm coz d nomba i gav to dem during d interview was down for a while.
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Kbraims(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
meflow:
Same here i got the same text too i will be there there pay is good they pay ND 50K ANd HND BA BSC BED 75K
pls did dey snt u any msg after d interview. i jst want to
comfirm coz d nomba i gav to dem during d interview was
down for a while.
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by cletz991(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
I quitted Lapo mfb last two months for personal reasons . You will be employed as a marketer with basic salary of 48 it was formerly 45k it was increased. It is meant to last for one year but if you perform well you might be staffed in 6months to become a client support officer aka micro loan officer all depends on performance. After staffing your salary is 62k
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Cyndyblingz(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
i am scheduled for an oral interview with lapo on Saturday ....can someone please tell me likely interview questions i will b asked. This is my first interview ever
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by raysrays(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please to which of the branches did you apply and in what state? Had that massive recruitment is going on in Ekiti. I will be grateful for any immediate reply. You can also beep me on 09056537598 and I will call u
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview by Rexgold666: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]How much is lapo paying the CSO and relationship officer , BM

(1) (Reply)

Thursday New Jobs / Oceanic Bank Update / Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.