Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment (2965 Views)

How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM / LAPO Microfinance Bank Is Calling For Interview / Lapo MFB Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Kbraims(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
About a month ago i receive an invitation for interview from lapo microfinance bank for the post of client support officer(cso) in abuja.The interview went well,and we were inform that it wont take long before they contact us back.Unfortunately,the line i gave them during the interview was blocked.All efforts make to retrieve back the line was in vain.So,i just want to comfirm if any body has gotten anything.Your comments will be very helpful.... tnx.
Lalasticlala help out!!!
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Visit the office were you had your interview and ask for HR simple as ABC.
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Teetunz64(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kbraims:
About a month ago i receive invitation for interview from lapo microfinance bank for the post of client support officer(cso) in abuja.The interview went well,and we were inform that it wont take long before they contact us back.Unfortunately,the line i gave them during the interview was blocked.All efforts make to retrieve back the line was in vain.So,i just want to comfirm if any body has gotten anything.Your comments will be very helpful.... tnx.
Lalasticlala help out!!!
. Please I ll really like to communicate with you on whatsapp. Please give me your whatsapp contact or send me a pm 08185519194 (whatsapp)
Re: LAPO Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Kbraims(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Teetunz64:
. Please I ll really like to communicate with you on whatsapp. Please give me your whatsapp contact or send me a pm 08185519194 (whatsapp)
ok,i wl

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Olodo Iwo Road Area, Ibadan. / Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment At CGA Consulting / Celtel Interview In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.