Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Scam Alert - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Alert (544 Views)

Scam Alert: MTNng Cheap Data Is Fake See Their Reply In Pictures. / Scam Alert !! / Jiji - Scam Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by ijaw1stson: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
received this from my two lines

[419!419!!419!!!
This is a message in phone now. Na 419 nor call them.
Dear Customer,in line with the new C.B.N policy,your
ATM Card has been deactivated because it was not linked
with your BVN. Call 07088768754 for activation!!

[: Dear Customer, Due To our BVN System Upgrade Your ATM CARD Has Just Been De-activated, to Re-activate, kindly Call The Customer Care 08133927319

beware so you won't be fooled
Re: Scam Alert by mackhunter77: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
without being told, e'ribody ought to know its a scam...i received it twice on same line
Banks usually ask customers to VISIT THE NEAREST BANK BRANCH TO RESOLVE SUCH ISSUES
Re: Scam Alert by tempem: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
mackhunter77:
without being told, e'ribody ought to know its a scam...i received it twice on same line
Banks usually ask customers to VISIT THE NEAREST BANK BRANCH TO RESOLVE SUCH ISSUES
I hate when people jump into conclusion like you did. And people like you will fall for a less technical scam. Thanks for the alert, Op. If Op, had thought like you, he'll not be here to help people take precautionary motives.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by mackhunter77: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
tempem:
I hate when people jump into conclusion like you did. And people like you will fall for a less technical scam. Thanks for the alert, Op. If Op, had thought like you, he'll not be here to help people take precautionary motives.

hate all u want still I stand by my word
u can't be this informed and received A BANK'S NOTIFICATION THROUGH A NORMAL ELEVEN DIGIT PHONE NUMBER INSTEAD OF A CUSTOMIZED TITLE AND CONTACT THEM ON THAT SAME PHONE NUMBER INSTEAD OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE

OP, u did a great job and I salute ye
Re: Scam Alert by tempem: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
mackhunter77:

u can't be this informed and received A BANK'S NOTIFICATION THROUGH A NORMAL ELEVEN DIGIT PHONE NUMBER INSTEAD OF A CUSTOMIZED TITLE AND CONTACT THEM ON THAT SAME PHONE NUMBER INSTEAD OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE

Okay, but why saluting the Op, please, I want to know.
Re: Scam Alert by ijaw1stson: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
mackhunter77:

thanks boss....
no need for arguments... not everyone knows this afterall

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bold 5 Uk Used Original Battery In Ibadan / Tips To Speed Up Ipads And Iphones / I Need A Good Android Phone From The Range 15- 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.