Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Working On App That Means To Our Health And Life.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Working On App That Means To Our Health And Life.. (347 Views)

Our Ears Can Indicate Our Health, And These 8 Factors Shouldn’t Be Ignored / Effect Of Bad Economy On Our Health Care System...9ja Doctors' Perspective. / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working On App That Means To Our Health And Life.. by vinitjoshi40: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello Everyone here i a android developer and I am Working on app that means to our Health and life that which will be free source and add free app just building this app to help out all the humanity , in this app you all can create and maintain you diet chart and all diseases Home Remedy Ayurveda tips should also available to this app and all kinds of treatment will also be mentioned in this app and all should can receive daily heath tips to by using this app and i am here because i want to add more module to it, So suggest me more what i had to add more in this app that can benefits to all communities....

Thanks You smiley

(1) (Reply)

BMT Bone Marrow Transplant Solutions In India / How To Get The Best From Your Food / Kidney Transplant In India Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.