Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Kidney Transplant In India Made Easy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Transplant In India Made Easy (347 Views)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Appeal For Funds For A Second Kidney Transplant / Help Save Mercy!!! She Needs A Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Transplant In India Made Easy by MrCyril(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. we also handle all other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Solution TO Skin Problems / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your A/C, Refrigerators, Washing Machine / Https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269512358930203406/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.