Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died (6593 Views)

The Road Is Now Free For A Steve Jobs Android Smartphone / Application Called UNSEEN / Picture Of A Girl That Died While Using Earphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by HenriettaIB(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
The last words of Steve Jobs What is the world's most expensive bed? The hospital bed. You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you. Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life. Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends... Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your ,,

Steve Job was a very complicated individual who was gifted into imagining the future and helping us get there. , said one of his close confidant
In one of his speeches,
The Pursuit of iHappiness
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs did not leave behind a deathbed warning about how the "non-stop pursuit of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me."

~ In November 2015, a rumor began circulating on social media that when Apple co-founder Steve Jobs passed away at age 56 in 2011, he delivered a speech or left behind a deathbed essay about the meaning of life:
~"DID YOU KNOW WHAT WERE THE LAST WORDS OF STEVE JOBS?":

"I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others' eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer ...

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth ...

Should be something that is more important:

Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days

Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.

God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth.

The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.

That's the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.

Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands.

What is the most expensive bed in the world?

Sick bed ...

You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.

Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost — Life.

When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading — Book of Healthy Life.

Steve's final words, hours earlier, were monosyllables, repeated three times.

Before embarking, he'd looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life's partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them.

Steve's final words were: OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.

4 Likes

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by mynd1(f): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by kingofchess(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
that man has good vision...adios.
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by temitemi1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Brain...
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by mackhunter77: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
and then moved to the white light?
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by enoch273: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
A man with vision, God pls make me bigger...

Lalasticlala do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by gidimasters(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW... lalasticlala seun comnan see
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by drss(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
advice from d inventor of ipad. hope dangote is reading dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Marvel1206: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh wow...!
Nice piece
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by abumeinben(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another version of "vanity upon vanity, says the preacher, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity".

My problem is how to make chukwudi understand this! grin

4 Likes

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by HenriettaIB(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
enoch273:
A man with vision, God pls make me bigger...

Lalasticlala do the needful.

High to where?
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by dazzlingd(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Love...The true gift man can have.
churches won't preach this, if they do, they preach it in a twisted way translating it to money and tithe.

10 Likes

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Life is the most valuable and fragile thing one can possess; yet people take it for granted.
money can buy anything but life...RIP to d dead.
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by ibullem(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow... I can only imagine what beauty he saw beyond the white light.
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bookmarked!!
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by enoch273: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
HenriettaIB:

High to where?
funny you, i guess you quoted the wrong person.
Just checked out your profile, which of these beauties're you?
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Clarinett(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
We can't have it all I guess
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by KillJoy62(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hear
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by tkatechy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wooww undecided
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh WoW, Oh WoW, Oh WoW!!

Oga Job u really try cry

But dat wicked cancer cme make u lean lyk diz. cry
TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by ArchNerd(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you live each day as if it's your last, then, someday, you'll almost be certainly right - Steve Jobs

Y'all need to see Steve Jobs the movie.

Bill gates copied *Mac* when Steve Jobs hadn't gotten a patent for *Mac*

Steve Jobs is the greatest Entrepreneur of all time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by dan9ice(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Una done start, U they there
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by wins18(m): 1:58am On Mar 17, 2016
lets read meaning into death and live peacefully with our environ and things there of
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by OCTAVO: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Oo
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2016
U call this stale pic unseen. U must be nuts
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by franklingud(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2016
abumeinben:
Another version of "vanity upon vanity, says the preacher, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity".

My problem is how to make chukwudi understand this! grin

na only chukwudi be ur problem? akpa amu.

1 Like

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by abumeinben(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2016
franklingud:

na only chukwudi be ur problem? akpa amu.

Haba...too early na
Ur name na shukuudi?
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by obongtunji: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Liljeez(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
cry
Ur space booking is final
Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Someone please tell Davido and Olaminde that life is all about LOVE not MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died by Fundango: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Wise words well said by

Steve Jobs

In Summmary

Wealth is not Health
Health is Wealth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People / Price For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus And Note 5 In Nigeria / Installing Ice Cream Or Jelly Bean (4....) Application On Gingerbread(2.3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.