Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad (491 Views)

Affiliate Shop Needed Or A Product Review Bl9g Like Shopdirect.ng Needed / 10 Things To Know Before You Buy A Domain Name / Making payments online via PAYPAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by tweetsme(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
hello guys, there is a wordpress product i do like to buy to develop a site for my client, but the problem i having is that, the product payment can only be done through paypal. i have tried opening a paypal account with first bank but all to no avail. i really need someone who have a working paypal account enabling transactions, whom i can send the money to, to help me purchase the software. if you really want to help, please send your phone number and your facebook name to juniorarthur62@yahoo.com. thanks all
Re: Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by Abbeyme: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Last time I checked, registering Paypal with FBN acct is most easy...

You can tweet at their account @firstbankngr
Re: Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by tweetsme(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abbeyme:
Last time I checked, registering Paypal with FBN acct is most easy...

You can tweet at their account @firstbankngr
i tries it still not working. each time i try to register, the website reloads.
Re: Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by Strahovski1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can help you buy it
Re: Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by Julius2214(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's easy to open a PayPal account with your MasterCard. All it takes is just a few minutes. If the first bank stuff didn't work, try using a MasterCard or I can help u if u don't mind

1 Like

Re: Need Help To Buy A Product Via Paypal Abroad by FincoApps(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Just go to http://paypal.com and register normally. There's nothing difficult.

After registering, connect your card. When you buy the product, it would get deducted from the bank account the card is connected to.

Apparently. going through your bank is making it more difficult for you

The story is different if you are trying to receive cash though

(1) (Reply)

UK Adsense Help Needed / TECH NEWS: Facebook And Whatsapp Withdraws Support For Blackberry / Advice Needed On Dedicated Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.