Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) (28922 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Synzu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. I hope you're not among those people who behead people in O'town? LOL.

I'm too advanced for such bullshyt.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
dharay99:

0sarunwese!
sad
So this f@ol is even a bini boy. Dnt worry, when i'm ready for you, i would make sure i turn nairaland on your head.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
kramfonos:

So, defending a questionable character like Darkrebel even when it's unsolicited(?) adds value to your life? Interesting!

Your cyber-life time and again has been templated on falsehood. Illusional recounts of happenings in Neverland. Not surprising.

By the way, Sweetorgasm/Softapples also has a _phallus but he experiments with makeup and plays with dolls too. cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117340_idiots_jpegdccd7b07f80efba52628d22599e43d40
Ma nigga, the pic you posted, is that the ALBINO people were talking about? Hehehehe
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by RobinHez(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah cant believe i miss this, all thanks to BARCELONA, anyways up barca 4 life, now lemme c wat dis thread is all abt.
Hehehehehe. Yesterday was one of my best this month. All thanks to this tread and barca humiliating assna with messi showing no messi.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ahhhh, even you? @smellymouth come and see chunchin o. hahaha
Lol I happen to be familiar with those slangs. Nothing more. tongue
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
.....Yet he still keeps on replying.

We are done here! undecided

You're getting BORING! the zeal to keep replying You Ain't there.

The next mention You'd give would be ignored! You know, I'm An expert At doing so.cool

Let's just end this before things get ugly. before You start Calling on the spirit of My great grand fathers, telling Me different histories about my generations I never for once Knew. You're an expert at that! grin
Laughing in red at the emboldened Hahahahahahaha
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Zenzu01(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's why people are not successful..

Making issue out of nothing,, I wonder how you all will gain all the time you wasted typing all this shit..

That's why I don't take anything online serious,, mine is just to read news if there is any or read hilarious comments and laugh...

Just imagine Dangote quoting me on nairaland..
Smh for this generation..

e be like say even me no get work oo.. Make I go find something do jhor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Have u been given admmission by uniben after 12years of seeking it, or u wrote jamb and fail again as usual this year?
Dont mind the mor@n. He is even a bloody jambite just like that 16yrs old, one pant nd bra wearing refiner?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Laughing in red at the emboldened Hahahahahahaha
tonguetongue
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I happen to be familiar with those slangs. Nothing more. tongue
May the good Lord bless your day.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

May the good Lord bless your day.
Lol
And yours too, bam one. wink
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by DemiGoddess(f): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
I've read through but I understood next to nothing,postmann please explain.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol And yours too, bam one. wink
And may our ships never sink. OLUWA JESU, AMIN!
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by JoeCutie(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

ROTFLOL!!! gringringrin

We didn't keep contacts o! We just talked that day and that was it. Haven't set my eyes on her since then. Shey she's in her finals?

About that law babe matter..e nor suppose hard sha. grin but terms and conditions go apply sha. smiley
Yeah, she's in her finals.

Tell me what I'll have to do and I'll do it. Anything
. wink cheesy
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

And may our ships never sink. OLUWA JESU, AMIN!
It shall never sink haven been blessed with holy water. Isee grin
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by teechudleyy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Now even I can bear witness to the colored. A certain cretin impaled purus idiota once told me my words are empty, only for her run to her diary and threatened suicide, just so she can gather sentiment.... LMAO.

I've stopped wondering why people will tell you that you don't exist in their world, only for them to stalk you everywhere you go on Nairaland.

Beats my imagination from here to Proxima Centauri.

LMAOOO!
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by teechudleyy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Cc teechudleyy

grin

[/i]
Looool! People need to get busy tho. Our generation needs better inventions.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It shall never sink haven been blessed with holy water. Isee grin
*wink*
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by postmann: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I've read through but I understood next to nothing,postmann please explain.

It is simple. It's all about, lost dreams and vendetta of the OP.

Mind if I ask your original handle?
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Smellymouth: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
shocked shocked
PinkBarbie:
No. Sail on. grin

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by DemiGoddess(f): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
postmann:

It is simple. It's all about, lost dreams and vendetta of the OP.

Mind if I ask your original handle?
This is my one and only handle...today makes it a week I registered tho I've a guest for months
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by postmann: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
DemiGoddess:
This is my one and only handle...today makes it a week I registered tho I've a guest for months

Ok. That's interesting.
I asked cos some peeps seem to hold fastly to the belief that it's a "he" behind your moniker.

I just wanted that clarified.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by dollyjoy(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
grincheesycheesy
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by DemiGoddess(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
postmann:

Ok. That's interesting.
I asked cos some peeps seem to hold fastly to the belief that it's a "he" behind your moniker.

I just wanted that clarified.
Only those feminists think so but anybody is entitled to their 1kobo opinions no matter how wrong they are and absurd they sound PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by postmann: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Only those feminists think so but anybody is entitled to their 1kobo opinions no matter how wrong they are and absurd they sound PERIOD.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by refiner(f): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Dont mind the mor@n. He is even a bloody jambite just like that 16yrs old, one pant nd bra wearing refiner?

useless miserable asslicker!

keep on mentioning my name,dats all u are good at,not surprised!!!

onye iberibe!anuofia!undecided
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Smellymouth: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
kramfonos:

Aren't you the same person as PushMusic who went all sanctimonious weeks ago during an e-brawl until you had to be called out and your hypocrisy absorbed like a splash of water3 on a sand dune? Why do you keep refreshing the page?

It's a sunny Thursday morning so why not channel your "positive" into ridding the lagoon of its accumulated debris? Conservationists would be thankful, at least.
grin cheesy grin

Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na them dey give a nigga wahala now o.

Person don finish exam but dem go dey find who go take dem go kada for flexing. grin

I don manage dodge two. I been no fit dodge one so I reach there today, remain small I for spend my transport to abuja join. cry

lol...don't worry.There'll soon be a cinema opp main gate. That way cost of taking a cab will be wiped off.
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by sinizia: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Micheal Jackson's Speechless is how the comments on this thread have reduced me to. Characters full this forum, I swear. Na real wa!!
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
sinizia:
Micheal Jackson's Speechless is how the comments on this thread have reduced me to. Characters full this forum, I swear. Na real wa!!
Hahahahahahaha
Re: The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Diva grin what you doin' with that blue(m) ?
Just checking out something,

Wanna act like a guy now grin grin grin

# in a deep voice.

Bae how far nah ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.