Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Serious Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Serious Jokes (779 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Jokes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
Two men and a woman applied for a job with the CIA. they were given a test to select the best agent. The first man was given a gun and told to go into a room and kill anyone he found there. He went in and came out shaking his head, and said that he couldnt shoot his wife for all the world, for it was she he had found in the room. The agent in charge of the test told him that the CIA were willing to recruit only men who would not turn back for self or family. And that the gun wasnt even loaded because the organization didn't really want him to kill his wife, but since he had not even made an attempt to pull the trigger, he wasn't going to get the job.
The next man went into the room and came back sobbing, saying he couldn't kill his only son. He too hadn't dared touch the trigger. The agent in charge scowled and told him that Langley's priority was Organization, Country, and Agent, and that family had no place there. And of course he was promptly dismissed.
Next was the lady. She was given the gun and sent into the room. The agent in charge had his ears glued to the door, because he knew that it was the lady's husband who was in there.
There was a moment of silence, then there was the sound of banging and pounding, and all was quiet again.
When the lady came out, there was blood on her hands and hair. The agent stared in horror. The lady looked at her hands and said, "I pulled the trigger but the darn thing wouldn't shoot, so i beat him on the head with the butt. he's dead now. what'you staring at me for, d'I do something wrong?!"
CIA didn't take her either, there wanted an agent, not a raving psychopath.
Re: Serious Jokes by doggyall: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
When will men have a brake, lol
Re: Serious Jokes by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
when they get holes instead of potatoes b/w their legs. ha ha!

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Pics Of The Week / Serious Matter / Lawyer Jokes Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.