Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) (51523 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2016
LOOKS LIKE SAY NA BOKO HARAM TAKE THAT PICTURE lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by LockDown69(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2016
which baga took the picture, wasn't he in the line of fire? smh!
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by LockDown69(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2016
which baga took the picture, wasn't he in the line of fire? smh
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by seighapaul(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Abajosax007:
Who is that guy snapping them...

VocalWalls:
This is just a drill.

HopeAlive14:
This looks like a drill to me.

If it so, it should be reported as such to avoid misleading people

Nathanieloo7:
who come be d jobless soldier wey get time snap the pix

itslinkin4005:
Nice one but who dey snap d pic

driand:
And they had time to take pictures, unserious people sad are they soliciting for pity or what? Let them do the job they are being paid for and stop wailing angry

fayma:
dd de carry dier phones or camera to a battle field, hu snapped dem?

LockDown69:
which baga took the picture, wasn't he in the line of fire? smh

I read from page 1 - 3...and only these few posters could make sense to me.

Its all a drill...the setting, lightening, the neatness of the soldiers...all na just routine regular drill.

Some posters don dey even shed tears for the supposedly injured soldier.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by crazyclown07(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
I must commend that soldier for such bravery and affection towards his colleague in that battle field

Kudos to our Army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by fragrant(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
May God protect our soldiers. May they be more than conquerors. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by nepapole(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Abajosax007:
T.y bello

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by suny247: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2016
what a putty. may the good lord continue to guide and protect you guys in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by mohaMADbuari: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Comparing a soldier to a driver
The sad thing about all this is that you think you sound intelligent

I've got bad news for you son.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how dumb it may be.

I still stand by my statement.....soldiers are over hyped for doing what they are being paid for.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2016
I don't know why these boko men like snapping our soldiers each time they are fighting. If not, who was standing and snapping in the middle of a fierce fight when others were laying down for safety?
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
they should have tooked him to a hospital
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is what is called esprit de corp. God bless our Military men. For those of you saying trash, you need to visit a Headshrinker.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know why these boko men like snapping our soldiers each time they are fighting. If not, who was standing and snapping in the middle of a fierce fight when others were laying down for safety?
In any military mission, they must have a camera man who will take pictures and videos of what is happening on the battlefield/warfront.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Apina(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

why dont you start shedding the crocodile tears immediately?

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash
U are a big goat, a compound one at that. Stupid vagabond talking about pay as if any amount is equal their lives.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Wahalaboy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abajosax007:

Every military battalion has a soldier who is a photo journalist. That's why you see pictures during battles.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by charlsoo1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash
if na your brother be the wounded soldier you go know what it means to be in a war field.
Heartless being.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Sayelabola(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
We are operating on this principle...

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Sayelabola(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
they should have tooked him to a hospital

The soldier attending to him is a medical personnel.

One thing at a time...the patient needs first aid before conveyance to the M.R.S. (a military hospital) when it's safe to move.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Gabreal1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
gmacnoms:
I dnt hav anythin to say because i'm serzly looking for job in benin as well as a very standard church where I can be employed as a saxophonist.

The hustle in dis life is very very very real. Especially for those of us who hav God as d only 1 to luk up to
But i thought things were supposed to be easy with God on your side?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Sayelabola(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
seighapaul:

I read from page 1 - 3...and only these few posters could make sense to me.

Its all a drill...the setting, lightening, the neatness of the soldiers...all na just routine regular drill.

Some posters don dey even shed tears for the supposedly injured soldier.. grin

I just laughed at your conclusion.

I would advise that you take a closer look at the picture again...if possible, download and zoom.

Then you'll see that the victim being attended to has injury, and heavy blood stain on his fragmental jacket.

Good afternoon.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Sayelabola(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gabreal1:
But i thought things were supposed to be easy with God on your side?

Lol. Your comment appears funny.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by tickles2luv2016(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Bros if u get liver make u go join the army and know how it feels,someone is sympathetically expressing her thoughts for the warriors and ur busy spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Gabreal1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sayelabola:

Lol. Your comment appears funny.

Lol, religions are quite confused.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

When will your mumuish odesincracy ever end? U juat splitted an uncognate stupidity. So i wonder why your sorry brain isnt in a place helping Nigeria now so that u can aslo be paid. Bastardious idiot
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by ClintonDal(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
And while they were in the heat of battle someone was comfortable taking pictures standing okwaya? Publicity stunt ti take over!
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Sayelabola(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gabreal1:
Lol, religions are quite confused.

Lol. The gullible ones are so much to be pitied.

Let's not forget those with an un-open minds.

Call them S.U, religious bigot, religious extremists, religious exclusivist, or religion supremacists, na you sabi

How market?
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by MrBully: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
People and grammar! Is it "did to" or "did for"?
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by hespy: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm! And some people are under a roof full of air cond. embezzle what meant for you. I pray by the time you come back, they would have lost their souls on Earth.. *wicked pple*
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by jelal007(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hmmmm, See What Nigerian Soldiers technicaly did to Colleague technicaly Injured In technical Battle With technicaly defeated Boko Haram
Your english is poor. You should go back to school and learn composition.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by KillJoy62(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
paooxide:

While they are engaged in a gun battle, chopper should come and extract abi ? .

Your intelligence is backward compatible.
Ur too local for my liking in reasoning, yes wen ur in hostile situations call for medevac can be made,check during nam war us casualties would hv trippled if not for extraction made possible by choppers . Any way sha u don't knw d drills. Adios amigo.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by jelal007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

See this stupid idiot...what's wrong if she feels pity for them. Buffoon,can you be paid to fight and possibly die? Do you have the guts to do what they do? The person speaking trash here is you. Go get your head examined.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Ralphdan(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Who come dey busy de snap. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.