Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) (51524 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by KillJoy62(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
seighapaul:

Son dis ain't no drill,
The army don't stage drills like dis in battle front. Take a good look at d pics if it was a drill u wld hv noticed d presence of d instructor nd staff officers evaluating nd accessing dem. So u Bloody Wake up.

I read from page 1 - 3...and only these few posters could make sense to me.

Its all a drill...the setting, lightening, the neatness of the soldiers...all na just routine regular drill.

Some posters don dey even shed tears for the supposedly injured soldier.. grin
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by zynzyn(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

why dont you start shedding the crocodile tears immediately?

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash

Crocodile Tears?!

Are u a Nigerian?

They are getting paid HOW MUCH??

If they don't do the job YOU WOULD NOT DO do u think u are safe?! undecided

Again, if nobody applies to the military voluntarily the govt has the right to force a draft a LA Vietnam. If u are a certain age you must join military or go to jail. That could be the situation at a critical time like this! Ask people who were involved in Biafra war!!

So I HUMBLY SUGGEST u appreciate these guys because u COULD HAVE BEEM FORCED to do what they are doing!! angry cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Gabreal1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sayelabola:

Lol. The gullible ones are so much to be pitied.

Let's not forget those with an un-open minds.

Call them S.U, religious bigot, religious extremists, religious exclusivist, or religion supremacists, na you sabi

How market?
Do not be deceived brother, religion is a confusion.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by OSA18: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecidedwow d things we do for our nation may GOD save and protect them amen
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by tinktanker: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Looks like acting to me.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Rex007: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
SO SOME SOLDIERS ARE LYING DOWN TO PROTECT THEIR INJURED COLLEAGUE WHILE THE CAMERAMAN STAND DEY SNAP IN A COMBATTING SITUATION?..... GOD DEY KEEP FOOLING IGNORANT AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by gmacnoms(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gabreal1:
But i thought things were supposed to be easy with God on your side?
that is why I have come this far
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by olufoluke: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
You shall overcome soon. Weldone NA
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by NAIJAYARNZ: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yo fam You been seeing too many movies
KillJoy62:
I thought they were issued body armour or ballistic vest. This is when the need for chopper comes in handy for immediate extraction or medevac to save life and boost the morale of others. I pray he makes it out ther alive. Hang in there bro u would make it....
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by NAIJAYARNZ: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yo Fam, it seems You don't understand Combat situations, let me enlighten you a bit, in modern combat and even as far back as world war 2, military units have composites, You have the Communications officer, the Doc, even the reconnaissance officer and the officer in charge of Combat footage, so don't go full hardy over what you are Ignorant of, that's wack Holmes!
Rex007:
SO SOME SOLDIERS ARE LYING DOWN TO PROTECT THEIR INJURED COLLEAGUE WHILE THE CAMERAMAN STAND DEY SNAP IN A COMBATTING SITUATION?..... GOD DEY KEEP FOOLING IGNORANT AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by christabell18(f): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
this is rubbish...who was snapping at d war front...mtchew..bunkum
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Vomm: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na wah for you ohhhh!
From your name self, it is easy to know where u are from,
No feelings
No sense

You are just like ur grand father BOOHARREE
mohaMADbuari:

why dont you start shedding the crocodile tears immediately?

Someone got injured while carrying out the job he's being paid for and you are here talking trash
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

In any military mission, they must have a camera man who will take pictures and videos of what is happening on the battlefield/warfront.
okay, now I get. Thanks
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by tonygee88(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

That's his chosen vocation.
Enough of all these sentimental attachment to soldiers who are being well paid for the service they render.

What will you say of drivers who loose their lives while rendering services?
What will say of those volunteers who lose their lives on the course of rendering services even when they are not paid a dime

Abeg make we hear word joor.... if a soldier doesn't die by the gun na rheumatism go kill am??
Are oil workers not BETTER paid? What are they doing?
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by NAIJAYARNZ: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Seriously I love seeing Intelligent comments, this one is a True classic, People fail to realise the great service the men of the Armed Forces are providing Nigerians, without engaging these wayward soulds in the North East, probably the whole of Nigeria would have been overrun by these terrorists. I also second the compulsory military conscription, in war time, when soldier numbers are falling low, civilians are drafted into the army to boost troop numbers on the ground, if you don't know, You and I are fit for military service, now tell me if it's that time when u are forced to Join the army and go to war with an enemy of the state, with little or no training and motivation, if you'll talk about crocodile tears, before we speak, we ought to be intelligent, simple! I'm out!
zynzyn:

Crocodile Tears?!

Are u a Nigerian?

They are getting paid HOW MUCH??

If they don't do the job YOU WOULD NOT DO do u think u are safe?! undecided

Again, if nobody applies to the military voluntarily the govt has the right to force a draft a LA Vietnam. If u are a certain age you must join military or go to jail. That could be the situation at a critical time like this! Ask people who were involved in Biafra war!!

So I HUMBLY SUGGEST u appreciate these guys because u COULD HAVE BEEM FORCED to do what they are doing!! angry cool

Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Love you guys!
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
God Bless and Protect our GENUINE gallant soldiers. End of Boko H is near!
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by nobilie: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
They are lying on ground as if under attack. Guns not in ready mode and enough time to snap picture.

God help you guys sha.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by nobilie: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
they should have tooked him to a hospital

Tooked ke! Jesu oooooooooo! see the original gbam.
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
nobilie:

Tooked ke! Jesu oooooooooo! see the original gbam.
yes now. If they have tooked him to hospital maybe he would have survived
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Coldsteel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
And the camera guy was standing in a supposedly crossfire situation. shocked
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by Orosotare(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
that is one tin abt nigerians they dont even look well b4 commenting bcus the FTC showered praise on the soldier every body did the same without evening noticing the unprofessional position of the soldiers.

look at the way that man left his gun what if the enemies attack, the rest are just lying like some one in eko hotel
Re: Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) by paooxide(m): 1:47am On Mar 18, 2016
KillJoy62:

Ur too local for my liking in reasoning, yes wen ur in hostile situations call for medevac can be made,check during nam war us casualties would hv trippled if not for extraction made possible by choppers . Any way sha u don't knw d drills. Adios amigo.

tongue tongue : Oga swerve joor. As if that's how extraction works . . bringing chopper down in the middle of a battle (not even extraction point) or they taking back to their point of insertion (which is impossible because the have to continue the mission ).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.