Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) (69800 Views)

Meet Idris Okuneye, The Nigerian Guy That Looks & Loves Dressing Like A Woman / Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Just checked him out on Facebook and all female folks are like "sweetie mii" "Baby mii" still wondering what our law enforcement agencies have been doing cos am yet to read about any convicted gay since the 14years prison sentence was passed into law.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Wowzer(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm less concerned. He's living his life. Live Yours.

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Zobski(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Souljeezy:
definitely gay...

I cover my Nyash with dah blood of Jesus

jealousy black man.don't go and bleach keep hating.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Setaje:
You did not add that the guy is very rich too. Someone somewhere is funding him. For him to have such guts to come out like this in public, you should no he has strong backings. Don't bother going to his page to abuse him. He has very sharp tongue.

There is a Senator, a governor an Alhaji chief or pastor.somewhere who is dating him. That is a sure bet.

Closet Homosexuality is very strong and alive in the elite circles in Nigeria these days

4 Likes

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pukes..... Pukes again.. Totally disgusting # and n'a somebody born this one o
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zobski:

bleaching is like telling God "I hate the way u created me."

I don't need to bleach cos[b]I am beautifully and wonderfully made[/b]

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by forfucksakes: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Setaje:
You did not add that the guy is very rich too. Someone somewhere is funding him. For him to have such guts to come out like this in public, you should no he has strong backings. Don't bother going to his page to abuse him. He has very sharp tongue.

Rich kor,rich nii

Can't you see everything the hediot be wearing are all fakes...from the shirts to the shoes to his phone..

The idiot be looking for publicity
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by jsplive: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Souljeezy:
definitely gay...

Aaammeeeeeenn'ooo, my broda, amen to this funny looking stranger.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
macaranta:
Low self esteem.
his questioning God.

He was better wen he was in his real self.

See hw his looking like a mannequin now.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
this is insane...mehn endtime madness hAve mercy lord...
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
JAZES:
I did not know that guys now compete with women when it comes to make up till I saw this young man’s page on Facebook and Instagram

His makeup from the pictures I saw on his page is always on fleek

A little back ground check on him shows that he is the Nigeria’s version of Barbie Doll

Well, I dont know what else to write than to bring this to you guys attention

In one of his pictures I saw: He wrote: ” When you are waiting for Bae call?

Only God in heaven knows what that means
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/03/16/meet-okuneye-idris-olanrewaju-nigerias-male-barbie-doll/

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3faps24f0hc.b2dc9ed4.jpg[/img]
this phoolish boy won't stop putting UNILAG to disgrace. You are well known in Shodeinde Hall, now you are on the front page of nairaland again. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by mrabiu54(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
he's so amazing.... lovely pose
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wow!! I've never seen such a rare case of Vitiligo grin grin grin I'd love to see what he looks like when he turns 50; that's if he makes it
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by HarryTellMe(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please permit me to accuse this dude of being GAY!
Any objections?

End time youth!!!

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zobski:

have u bleached ur skin too?.

Why are u taking pills for another man's headache?.

Why e dey pain u like dis na?.

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Now this is a true definition of the word a YELLOW BAR MAN! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no call any body name otongue

ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by cartoonday(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is well oooo!!!....#holdslips
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Setaje:

No o. I have seen him wiv one celebrity stylist and cream mixer on instagram. Toyin lawani and one pella guy who is into bleaching as well. One day the Toyin girl posted a picture of both of them together. I think he also patronises her cream and people were really insulting him on her page and he replied everyone of them back wiv abuse and even boasted of how much he has, the kind of cars he drives and where he lives. Na that time I no say this one na fire for fire.
he stays in the school hostel, although he recently acquired a new mercedes 4matic

I see this guy almost everyday through out last semester. His matter don tire us for school as we all scream his name off the window.. '' Idrisi Gay!!!!'

Being vile isn't the best way to make money, but some folks won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Setaje:

No o. I have seen him wiv one celebrity stylist and cream mixer on instagram. Toyin lawani and one pella guy who is into bleaching as well. One day the Toyin girl posted a picture of both of them together. I think he also patronises her cream and people were really insulting him on her page and he replied everyone of them back wiv abuse and even boasted of how much he has, the kind of cars he drives and where he lives. Na that time I no say this one na fire for fire.
The guy is a Unilag student. The guy is rich has you have said but he is a gay but girls like him alot.

2 Likes

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Twill92: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2016
#time2blameSomeone....
I blame Charlie Boy for making disciples like Denrele, this dude and others.
I blame Bubu for allowing evil spirit like this in the country... due to too much blackout.
Endtime madness... Dude Resemble Di'ja of Mavin Crew.

Gaybriel dude gat an 'erektion'@ pics 4
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
this phoolish boy won't stop putting UNILAG to disgrace. You are well known in Shodeinde Hall, now you are on the front page of nairaland again. Smh
You sabi am true true. He looks disgusting the day I saw him in New hall. Walking like a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
All i could see is a low self-esteem gay.

1 Like

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
denrele come and see oh what u av caused now you have a fan here....... but seems this is little weird than u are... your prodigy is -------- now can retire....
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by theEYe21(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Souljeezy:
definitely gay... grin grin grin

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by lanrejoe10: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Only God knows what might have become the colour of his joystick...all the name of becoming famous
God punish devil.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Appareil(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2016
THE DEVIL IS VERY GOOD AT SEEKING HOW TO DESTROY PEOPLE WHO PIONEER GOOD THINGS.
THE SAME NIGERIA THAT TOOK THE GOSPEL ALL OVER THE NATIONS, FROM WHICH WE NOW BENEFIT IS THE SAME NIGERIA DOING THESES SHAMEFUL THINGS.
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2016
coolRick! move your head
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Sunseeker: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2016
BLEACH !! BLEACH BLEACH !! every where bleach !!
Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
I know dis guy very well, He schools in Unilag, drive a Honda Element jeep and his family house is in Ikorodu.There was a time he had a row with some of my niggas in my area, na there i confirm say gay get mad connect. The same evening he had the row with those guys, police came and picked them up, on getting to the station, the police officers said their orders came from Abuja. It's confirm that this dude has lost it finally, the started with the dressing to fixing lashes and now to bleaching. If you are/were a student of Unilag and you were in Shodiende Hall in 2013/2014, you couldn't have missed him. Them plenty for UNILAG, God keeps saving nigga asses from been violated.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2016
D guy dey reply everyone with insult on Facebook.... Im no get joy at all..... UNILAG top gay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) / Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.