Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll (1192 Views)

Meet Idris Okuneye, The Nigerian Guy That Looks & Loves Dressing Like A Woman / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
NOT ALL GUYS ON FEMININE MAKE-OVER ARE GAYS

SEE PHOTOS OF ME ON FEMININE MAKE-OVER. I AM NOT GAY.

More photos will follow on the thread.

From the comments on the thread of the post relating to Okuneye, the UNILAG student people allege is gay, this is my take.

What if Okuneye is gay?

Well if that's true, too bad, but it's his choice, not yours, not mine.

You see, he's not the first Nigerian guy on feminine make-overs. And he won't be the last. And not all dudes on feminine make-overs are gays.

Charlie boy ain't gay for instance.

Many people do things for self satisfaction, and as a social scientist, I say this always: the good or bad of a choice should not affect society so bad to pass judgement on people they don't god over.

I did some feminine make-overs too some time ago. But for a different reason, which is: TO SHAME FEMINISM. It was for a harmless yet more powerful protest against the ills of equaling a man with a woman, changing the norm.

I believe women should be help mates, and not Lord over men and equalising would make them do so. Lord over men.

I'm among the few happy that the gender equality bill did not go thru.

In my latest post to protest against the brutal murder of Nigerians lately by mob action, I wrote the following:

For VICTIMS of MOB ACTION.

#SayNoToMobAction #HumansMoreThanAnimals
Oh sinner your sins are forgiven you, go and sin no more
My name is Ehi'zogie. For short, but in truth as a-tongue-beaten-mouth-bloody preventive measure, people call me Zogie or Ehi or even hiss at me when they call me Ehiz. I still answer any (all) of them. Ehi or Zogie or Ehizzzzzzz.

I am so straight, as a meter rule, and love ladies like I do the woman who brought me here; to this planet of forbidden fruits. Fruits that stare you in the face, but you must not eat, because some Lords of this ring of your animal farm says you mustn't.

Fruits like: a man must not love a man. And a woman, a woman.

If he does and he's caught, there's a death penalty (mob action) and something worse: dishonour of his dead torso, if he's Nigerian.

But I love even those who love men, though I prefer loving women, for I met it so, for it was the generally (in majority) accepted norm in animal farm as my body began to desire another fruit forbidden until marriage.

But nay, that was then, it's no more forbidden before marriage.

A broken hymen and an unbroken one are now equivalent. After all, the rod still goes in and babies would also come out of both, yet; the broken and the not broken until the first night of honeymoon.

So what's so special about unbroken eggs?

We boil them after all.

And the already crushed ones?

We fry them.

And what do we do with them both?

Eat eat eat. Fart fart and fart and poo and poo and poo them all out.

So forbidden fruit two becomes not-forbidden because some Lords of the rings in this animal farm says it's no more forbidden.

Let's go on, Busybody.

The forbidden fruits are so enticing and in piles that you escape one and another and yet another do not guarantee you won't be trapped by one or another and yet another. So you keep living life on people's rules; rules you didn't make and can't amend until you become like one of the Lords of the... Only Lords make and can break without losing their heads. And being a Lord means you've eaten many forbidden fruits in secret, you were never caught, and your eyes were opened to see those in the Lords' Circus, how they got there. And you queued in, eating another forbidden fruit (soiling hands and mind in blood for power). Power. That's the currency of the Lords.

There are many thou shall and thou shall not ... to be followed strictly, and in an era of #grace and #human #dignity, the poor still slaughter their kind over stolen pins and pens and maggi cubes and broken cowry shells and even #suspicions of he did this and that--ate so and so forbidden fruit.

I love all those guilty of eating forbidden fruits, because sometimes me too eat some; in secret. Only that I have not been caught red-handed, yet. And I'm happy about that, because if I am ever caught, I may be treated worse than Yeshua and others who have gone beyond by the hands of Mobbers.

I love all those caught and the catchers too who would mob them brutally to death, treating them like some piece of pumpkin and watermelons tossed from on high, snatched beyond repair; but I #hate their action: the MOB ACTION, for it's the GREATEST FORBIDDEN FRUIT, but funny enough, the law of the Lords of animal farm do not punish its perpetrators. They are as free as the three black birds who defecated on the head of the new King, in the presence of his loyal subjects, on his coronation day.

In an era so filled with hypocrisy, where all those heartless mobbers are like me who has eaten and will still eat one forbidden fruit and another in their secret places, LET HE THAT IS FREE FROM GUILE, FREE FROM EATING ANY FORBIDDEN FRUITs (ANY SIN) CAST THE FIRST STONE.

And if there's none - certainly there will be NONE free of eating any forbidden fruit in secret, OH CAUGHT SINNER, YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN YOU; GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Ehi'zogie Iyeomoan

#ThinkingTomorrow #iBLEND #iCOUNT

My name his Ehi'zogie Iyeomoan. I'm a multi award winning poet and social activist and I'm proud to be a NAIRALANDER. I don't bleach my skin, I use Palmers CocoaButter body cream, I am fair in complexion, a negro, and I hate to hate people for who they are.

Blessings to you all,
Ehi'zogie Iyeomoan,
Youth Corper, Batch A 2015, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
@fulanibuoy, on Twitter and Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
let him go and die
Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
More photos
Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by missingrib(f): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
u Rilly look feminine...ur what they call "pretty boy or dude"corper wee!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
... thanks

Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
missingrib:
u Rilly look feminine...ur what they call "pretty boy or dude"corper wee!!!!!

Waa! We all must educate the many who think humans are animals, who murder others in cold blood and give glory to God for that. God can fight for himself.

The case of the Ondo guy brought me to tears.

And the other guy beheaded in Bayelsa for political reasons.

And the Abia State University boys.. How can I forget the Aluu four of UNIPORT in a hurry?

And the other guy in Abuja mobbed to death for ordinary 10 Naira.. .. .

This is indeed a crazy world.
Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by nnamdizen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oga you have gay traits in you, chances are you will eventually overcome your doubts and resistance of what is inside of you and accept the fact that you like men.
Guys like you don't like the company of girls but admire them from a distanc. When a gay guy approach you may find it difficult to resist cos you are already on the part of becoming one .
Re: Jigawa Corper Defends Okuneye Idris-olarenwaju, Male Barbie Doll by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2016
nnamdizen:
Oga you have gay traits in you, chances are you will eventually overcome your doubts and resistance of what is inside of you and accept the fact that you like men.
Guys like you don't like the company of girls but admire them from a distanc. When a gay guy approach you may find it difficult to resist cos you are already on the part of becoming one .

Majority of our Nigerian footballers and showbiz celebrities in general weave their hair, add powder to face and beautify their lashes and you don't call them gay. Or maybe Odewingie Osazee is gay, or Jay Jay Okocha, or Nwankwo Kanu, Papillo, or all Nollywood male actors who once in a while wear feminine make-over, for a REASON. What do you think?

Maybe you didn't even read my lengthy lamentation.

You don't judge a book by its cover, save its contents.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Bleaching Prominent Within The Yorubas? / Fabrics For Sale / Custom Printed Silk Scarves In China Scarf Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.