Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper (67904 Views)

Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by maskamdo(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2016
And as usual our own MTN advert was also on d cover to maximize its reach brought about by sales of that scandalous piece of news, abi them follow For d funding of that operation ne?
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2016
This one is strong ..I wish its Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Why humiliate the man for Fck sake? Is having sex a sin in Uganda? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by zeongeon: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
I wish this can happen to our politicians cause many of them are known to give the money meant for the masses to girlz..
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Abee79(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
I say he was set-up, blackmailed and he fell into the trap. Happens all the time in politics lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by ovieokodhi(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
I never finish nairaland own sef
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Critiqual(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2016
For real, its nobody's business... The girl ain't a kid... That's an adult thr. And the nairalander saying same shld be done to Nigerian politicians spoiling campus girls, if the same girls hear U, they will curse ur generation. They are not kids... Mind Ur fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by popcykaylah(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
This one na him dem dey call gbese ree ooo
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by henrydadon(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
hahahahah..thid people got no chill at all..that news paper go sell wella that day
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by MadCow1: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Holy shiit!
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Pennsylvania: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Video fell into the wrong hands....sorry man, your carrier is over
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by sauceEEP(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
That newspaper should be banned, what kind of nonsense is this?

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by AbGomez: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Flash sex comics
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by kceewhyte(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Video .....or
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by qreem231(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
amiskurie:
Bonging setup! Women are serpe..

Sarpele! Na hin I talk o.
lool, u dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by redcliff: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
yakflowz:

[b]Lol....this is when the wìtches in your village have already written "finished" on your picture[b]

Lmao!!!! head witches had emergency general meeting on his matter!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Critiqual(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
zeongeon:
I wish this can happen to our politicians cause many of them are known to give the money meant for the masses to girlz..

Think, think again, once more, now u can comment. That's how to make sense.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Kazrem(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
What's wrong in banging one's side chick? Make em no enjoy himself?
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
This nt good at all, its bad journalism.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by IndianBwoy(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Adufetohposh:
Why humiliate the man for Fck sake? Is having sex a sin in Uganda? undecided

Its not about se.x its the fact that an older man is engagin this young woman in immorality when he should be a guiding elder to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by MaziOmenuko: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
The smile on his face @ doggy style pix is priceless.
Sex is wonderful, soothing and therapeutic. A well sexed man is always a happy man.

MadCow1:
Holy shiit!

Gini mere?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by MrcuteOscar: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
I can still place a bet,that this particular legislator would still occupy his seat,in the chamber.... Smsh
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
i just dey laff o
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by qreem231(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
O ma se o, I can't help but pity the poor man and his family members. I wonder how his kids would be able 2 relate with their mates. Babanla setup!
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by redcliff: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Critiqual:
For real, its nobody's business... The girl ain't a kid... That's an adult thr. And the nairalander saying same shld be done to Nigerian politicians spoiling campus girls, if the same girls hear U, they will curse ur generation. They are not kids... Mind Ur fvcking business.

uea we all agree but to think you have such a high ranking position in the civil service and are married for that matter...in what moral iconic position does that put you. as much as you think that its noobdys business, it also has to do with his position in Government. What moral grounds do you have to uphold the law. Its better not being caught at all than to be caught this way..
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Do you ever go through Ugandan blogs and online newspapers? If you haven’t, you should. Ugandan journalists have the freedom to write about anything as long as you have proof, unlike in Nigeria where you may be sued for defamation despite having all the evidence.

Recently, social media in the country was set ablaze after photos of a top popular from Uganda enjoying some “quality” time with his alleged side chic were published in the country’s leading newspaper, Red Pepper. The photos went viral on social media leaving the politician embarrassed and humiliated.

Wish some of our heartless politicians spoiling young University Girls can be dealt with this way..

Well, here are some of the photos, flip through.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/popular-politician-caught-on-camera.html

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by billyG(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
this is d invasion of pple privacy,man is d only animl that hav sex in privacy,devoid of 3rd party viewing?in d dead of d night,under d cover of darkness Y.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by dragonking2: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Buahri will be exposed like this, just watch out cool
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by MaziOmenuko: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Its not about se.x its the fact that an older man is engagin this young woman in immorality when he should be a guiding elder to her.

Here comes the holier than thou gang.

Of course he is guiding her, can't you see the pix up there? He is guiding her to the point of multiple orgasm and endless euphoria.

After that, they will solve some basic maths questions and call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by spafu(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:
undecided...

I don't support dis!
Funny enough, I support it. If the man didn't give a care that he is being watched by the One who sits on the throne above, why should he give a care that other fellow human get to see how he was 'romping' a woman other than his wife, when he should have been in the chambers making law.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by MrTeCO(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
If na me eh.....I go sue them for Breach of Privacy....what concerns them and his private affairs. Something he did not do in public....God knows if na me, the editor will long be dead before the next person Comments after me. Abuse Of Freedom Of Press.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by IndianBwoy(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Here comes the holier than thou gang.

Of course he is guiding her, can't you see the pix up there? He is guiding her to the point of multiple orgasm and endless euphoria.

After that, they will solve some basic maths questions and call it a day.

grin

Well whatever floats their boat. Or yours for that matter. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.