Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper (67901 Views)

Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
hooli:
What kinda country is that?
And you think it doesn't happen in your country?Na who dem catch be thief o.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Strawman: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please what did the newspaper mean by she "BRUTALISED HIM TO COMATOSE"
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
PaulKillerman:
not in Africa, Africans are not human being , they are animals.... I can bet all I have got.... The guy will rather get more fame... and political recognition..... blacks are pigs...

Hey Mr redneck! Keep your mouth in ur business and leave black matter for blacks.

When Croatian President- Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi's nude pictures were leaked...we're whites called swines?!

Rubbish!
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by refiner(f): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
spafu:

Funny enough, I support it. If the man didn't give a care that he is being watched by the One who sits on the throne above, why should he give a care that other fellow human get to see how he was 'romping' a woman other than his wife, when he should have been in the chambers making law.

hnmmm....

I know he is wrong buh I don't fink we should intrude into someone else's private life!

we all are not saint u know!....undecided
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Abojupupa: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
PaulKillerman:
not in Africa, Africans are not human being , they are animals.... I can bet all I have got.... The guy will rather get more fame... and political recognition..... blacks are pigs...
To hell with you! You, your father, grandfather and entire race are pigs!
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Baboo13(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...una don whoop my ar.SE over there finish.

Haha
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by olakunle456: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Blacks are not pigs, only if you are.
PaulKillerman:
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by alaskido(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
IDI AMIN reincarnation.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by tonygee88(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Love for p***sy cheesy cheesy
............... is the root of all evil grin
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
hooli:
What kinda country is that?

One in which freedom of the press exists probably.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
tonygee88:

............... is the root of all evil grin
now it's too late to tell him
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by mamajaz(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Was she raped? If it was consensual, then no case.Just that the wife will be angry
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by spafu(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm....

I know he is wrong buh I don't fink we should intrude into someone else's private life!

we all are not saint u know!....undecided

True, but he is aware that the media there is allowed to report anything, so he should have been more careful.
That aside, how has my dear been?
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by GreatZaza(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Lol

DOWNLOAD THE SEXTAPE, CLICK HERE
» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/popular-politician-caught-on-camera.html
scam no be only download na downup, nonsense.d next news u will write view d latest pics or read d full interview like say u use satellite dey get info pass d op.ole
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by kayalla(f): 12:22am On Mar 18, 2016
if them try this kin stunt for Naija, na mass burial for the news paper company
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by pwettiejay(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Who knows, this might have been a blackmail
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:

you are an ID!ot!!!

Any little thing, those of you pseudo civilized people will come here hatin on the black race of which you are part. You have not even done something reasonable with your life yet, you think you can call others pig.

The fact is, his political career should not end just because of what he does with his personal life. HIS PERSONAL IS HIS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES! That other parts of the world end people's political career just because of what they do behind closed doors, doesn't mean it is right! They, your so-called civilized country and civilized people, the ones you worship like they are Chineke, are the ones that should learn a thing or two from us Nigerians. Infact, they are begining to learn it already! Didn't you just hear that Hulk Hogan just won a 115m dollar law against a media house tht released his sextape.

Lets get it straight; i am not in support of infidelity but whatever he does, is between him and his family and those to whom he is accountable, which also include his children. But to ask the state or any irresponsible media house to get involved in people's personal life, is just over stepping the boundary!

If the media house wants to make money, let them be creative. It is not ok feeding on people's personal info. If the man was actually sleeping with an underaged, that is a different thing entirely. But in this case, he was sleeping with an adult who propably gave consent. We were nott even told he is married.
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
craziebone:

you are an ID!ot!!!

Any little thing, those of you pseudo civilized people will come here hatin on the black race of which you are part. You have not even done something reasonable with your life yet, you think you can call others pig.

The fact is, his political career should not end just because of what he does with his personal life. HIS PERSONAL IS HIS BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES! That other parts of the world end people's political career just because of what they do behind closed doors, doesn't mean it is right! They, your so-called civilized country and civilized people, the ones you worship like they are Chineke, are the ones that should learn a thing or two from us Nigerians. Infact, they are begining to learn it already! Didn't you just hear that Hulk Hogan just won a 115m dollar law against a media house tht released his sextape.

Lets get it straight; i am not in support of infidelity but whatever he does, is between him and his family and those to whom he is accountable, which also include his children. But to ask the state or any irresponsible media house to get involved in people's personal life, is just over stepping the boundary!

If the media house wants to make money, let them be creative. It is not ok feeding on people's personal info. If the man was actually sleeping with an underaged, that is a different thing entirely. But in this case, he was sleeping with an adult who propably gave consent. We were nott even told he is married.
blacks are pigs, Africans are animals, blacks live like savages..... *I spit on the black race*
black animals.....
Re: Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper by wizard01(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2016
Omoh see angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.