Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation (9887 Views)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bablo08(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
One thing I am yet to comprehend here is how come they didn't remit the said $1.6 billion dollar? Abi NNPC has started doing business without nigerian consent that they will lose the money in course of doing business? And where is the said money?
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Standing5:
So you learned!
Congratulations
Stick around you will learn more
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by nortcentrallord(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
diegwu01:
ode, so the NNPC of fraud is the one saying the truth?

Lol!
And I got quoted by another hollow headed BASTARDOOOOO grin cheesy tongue grin
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by nortcentrallord(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
diegwu01:
ode, so the NNPC of fraud is the one saying the truth?

Lol!
And I got quoted by another hollow headed BASTARDOOOOO Zombie grin cheesy tongue grin
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bolaadu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
experience16:

I beg to disagree with you , 95%of NNPC staff are Northerners. I did my industrial attachment in that organization and the language of communication was hausa.
who are we to blame?after my brother OBJ rule for 8years in favour of Northerners and Oga Jona for 6years in favour of hausa ,our broda sold our right to dis ppl.let see what Hausa man will also do for us.4get sentiment.8+6=14 - 16-2. so Hausa rule us for 2years which we called best government. since 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Places Complete Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Minna / The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. / Adebayo Adelabu: Nigeria Gets 40,000MW Power From Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.