Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo (12065 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / 'FG Did Not Build Any Road In The Last 10 Years' - Osinbajo / FG targets one million jobs through growth employment project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by jaydee87(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
I voted for this administration and I will stand by my vote till given a reason to vote again, but now every promise and expectation you raised must be fulfilled so that those people that lack fate and think change happen over nite can cover their face in shame.. need you ppl to start working pass the budget and lets see what your plan is... I voted and I won't deny it...
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 17, 2016
anonimi:

Now you are talking.
However there is a caveat.
The big corrupt SPREAD between official rate (197) and the black market rate (320) means any SMART businessman who has access to the official rate for importing machines, raw materials etc is BETTER OFF selling and pocketing over 50% net profit than waiting to turn things around for an UNCERTAIN gross margin of 20-30%, not so
This is what happened in 1984 when Buhari tried this same SUBSIDISNG of "official" imports through fixed, over-valued exchange rate.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
I agree with you but I don't know of any other country where the Central Bank sells retail forex. There will always be some some crooks no matter the policy. Government is paying attention to the various Bureau the Change because they bought from the CBN at official rate and sell to black marketers. Some bought PTA and sold at local market. Russia was able to come back after the falling of Soviet Union because individuals keyed into emerging opportunities. The oil industry is no longer going to sustain Nigeria.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
unfufilled promises all the way till 2019.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by profinmasscom(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Few months to come, this promise will be denied. If not denied, they will put the blame on GEJ for their inability to fulfill this empty promise.
Buhari and APC is not a new thing to me. We are use to their fake promises.
Whenever this government tells you to stand erect, you better start running for your life because their words are opposite of what is stated. (IRONY)
I won't blame them, but those who voted for this set of Deceivers and fraud stars. Even though we all know that this election was manipulated.
But let's wait till 2019, time shall tell.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by charles0922(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Give us electricity First and see jobs creat it self, any government that don't want to look into power sector for 24/7 electricity is scam
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
ticker:
how many of ur promises have u fulfilled already now ur adding another one. only zombies will fall for this.
BH is amost over, abi
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Mackson01: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Something is pathologically wrong with this govt. The only thing they know to do is make promises. Mighty in words on ly govt. One idea pursued is better than 1000promises never given a try. Are they still campaigning?
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Lambkings(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
If u hv voted apc 4 change 2 tins r involved; gud change or bad change. If u hv a gud change, den all campain promice wil cum tru, and if u hv bad change, den expect 2 b fed wif lies nd em-t promices
sai changiii we stil day wait una oh!
One yr dn waka we neva c ur change oh,
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by bikefab(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2016
Biko the campaign era is gone, enough of all these promises and counter promises. Stop acting like buffons and Put a plan into action.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by free13: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2016
#lies.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by klax(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Look at who is talking. May I ask pls who is Osibanjo is that a name of a forest or one of the southwest goddess or a name of street Pls someone should tell me I don't seems to be familiar with that name.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by classicsamuel(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
This private sector-led job creation plan is different from the direct government jobs planned by the Buhari presidency which includes the 500,000 teaching jobs for unemployed graduates.

The teachers on ground are been owed salaries and you want to create more 500,000 teaching jobs?

Who are they deceiving now,their mummy kinsmen or village council

This administration has run out of idea

Their idea was only to contend against PDP not to win, cause all their plan so far has been miserable

Increase in the tax,expensive government spending,unnecessary blaming of past goverment instead of finding solution.

I wonder what story we youth would tell our children when we grow old
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by IZZIFLOW(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
3Million Jobs in Years 3years By then millions would have died of Poverty and Hunger I think he is Crazy for making that statement....Yeye Country
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by oluwasegun007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
1st year _ 1million jobs (lawma)

2nd year _1million jobs (fire service)

3rd year _1million jobs (frsc)

3 million don complete na..

cbn, nnpc, etc every year for a particular class of people,,,,lubbish

1 Like

Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Zillionglobal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mr lie mohamed liar will soon denouce and deny this statement ever emanating from the presidency.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Zillionglobal(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
klax:
Look at who is talking. May I ask pls who is Osibanjo is that a name of a forest or one of the southwest goddess or a name of street Pls someone should tell me I don't seems to be familiar with that name.
kia if pastor Osibanjo has remained @ his pastoral post. This insult for not come, eyaa, there is God ooo
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
duduade:
Like the one coming out from your anus abi
y are u anti-proggressive?
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Kolency(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Officially quiting dis Party '' APC''. Dey kip sayin d Abstracts as against d factual realities on ground,. Better nt 2 hv a party in dis country 2 avoid stories dat ,,,
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by no1madman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
yeye oshi banjo. . .na 2 day!
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
reportnaijanews:
In a Facebook message posted on his wall yesterday evening, VP Yemi Osinbajo said the Federal Government will provide 3 million jobs in the next three years starting from this year. He said the jobs will be provided in the Technology, Wholesale & Retail, Construction and Agro-allied sectors of the Nigerian economy. He also stated that this year alone, over 700,000 private sector jobs will be created, majority of which will be in the Agro-allied sector. Read what he wrote after the cut..

President Muhammadu Buhari and I are accountable to the Nigerian people.
The central focus of President Buhari's administration is the creation of jobs. Every proposed policy begins with "how many jobs can this policy create?"

Today, I received the Strategic Framework and Implementation Plan on job creation and youth employment in Nigeria jointly packaged by the Job creation Unit of the Presidency, and the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, NESG.
Three million jobs would be created in the country within three years starting in 2016 especially in Technology, Wholesale & Retail, Construction and Agro-allied sectors of the Nigerian economy.
This year alone, over 700,000 private sector jobs will be created, majority of which will be in the Agro-allied sector.
This private sector-led job creation plan is different from the direct government jobs planned by the Buhari presidency which includes the 500,000 teaching jobs for unemployed graduates.
We are not unaware that this process of job creation is slow but President Muhammadu Buhari's administration is addressing the constraints of regulatory and institutional delays in the business sector.
The Job Creation Unit was constituted at the behest of President Buhari to initiate the job creation plan. The National Economic Summit Group, private sector players, validated the plan and will be working together with the government to implement the job creation plans.
Together, we will get this right.
Together, Nigeria will prevail.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/fg-to-provide-3-million-jobs-in-next-3.html

Sir, thank you. But do you remember promising the same amount of jobs in your first 3 months in government?

Or now you are in govt, we should tolerate your slowness-which you blamed in your predecessor and used to campaign against him, abi?

Its only God that will forgive you.
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by no1madman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
federal government! federal goat mentality!
Re: FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo by Mistermamus(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2021
This liar pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army / Cartels Running Commercial Banks In Nigeria — Senate / Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.