Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army (12059 Views)

New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Nigerian Army on Monday rescued the wife and daughter of Shehu of Bama from the Boko Haram enclave in Borno.

The Emir’s wife and two of her children were abducted by Boko Haram fighters two years ago.
While the queen and her daughter have regained their freedom, the second child, the son was killed by the insurgents few months after the abduction.

Details of the rescue operations were still sketchy at the time of filing this report, but the queen and her daughter have been taken to the Emir’s residence in Maiduguri, by the General Officer Commanding, 7 Division of Nigeria Army, Brig. Gen. Victor Ezugwu.

They were reportedly rescued during a clearance operation by soldiers.

An eyewitness told our correspondent that the palace was packed with emotions and mixed feeling when the Emir’s wife was brought into the palace.

The Emir, IBN Kyari El kanemi, according to the eyewitness, wept uncontrollably when he sighted his wife.

“We are happy to see our queen and her daughter back. But we learnt that Boko Haram fighters killed her son who was kidnapped along with his mum,” a family source told our correspondent.
www.thenationonlineng.net/army-rescues-emirs-wife-daughter-boko-haram-den/

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by ojun50(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
What a happy ending am happy for them sha

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by jahbiz: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Emir’s wife and two of
her children were abducted
by Boko Haram fighters two
years ago.
?

8 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Heart warming.
May her son RIP.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by ShowYourCertificate: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Boko Haram are Buhari's boys. The very moment Buhari won the election, I knew Boko Haram's activities will reduce. I also knew militancy will be on the rise. It's simple logic. Politics in Nigeria has been reduced to tribal war. It's a pity.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks the military
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Pavore9: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Glad for them.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by herzern(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks to Military........ Only if this will make the Emir denounce Islam.......just imaqine!......kidnappinq your loved ones for the same faith......TRAGIC!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by madridguy(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Boko Haram- GEJ legacy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by mcdonald247(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Show us pictures we refused to be brainwashed again,Abi bee'ny ! ! !,bee koo

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by yekparikpa(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Then there is hope for Chibok girls!
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by oscarnoble(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Ftc grin lemme wake b4 I will comment
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
like seriously??
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by gretblue: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Boko Haram are Buhari's boys. The very moment Buhari won the election, I knew Boko Haram's activities will reduce. I also knew militancy will be on the rise. It's simple logic. Politics in Nigeria has been reduced to tribal war. It's a pity.
Then it will also be logical to conclude Niger Delta Avengers and Militants are GEJ boys who also went on rampage as soon as their Boss lost election.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by kingvectorv(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
oboi does boko boys no dey slack... dey go don enjoy DAT woman weller

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by tollytexy(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol after being sampled .. They borrowed someone's wife .. An Emir wife lol .. Which kind eye emir go dey take look him wife sometimes??

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by IMASTEX: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
good to hear
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by instinctg(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2016
good news, more kudos to the soldiers who put their lives on the line for the citizenry .

Boko haram and evil are ..................

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by DropShot: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I am sure you have no single evidence for your claim. Boko Haram started in 2009 and grew from strength to strength while PDP govt couldn't do anything about it. Yet you want sane people to believe PMB was behind it even when Gen Azazi was murdered by the killer party for revealing what we had suspected that PDP is Boko Haram.

Do you even remember the IB confirmed BH had infiltrated his regime?

And if we must use your warped logic, it's right to say GEJ is behind Niger Delta Avengers and MEND and other militancy problems bedevilling us.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by adedayoa2(f): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2016
herzern:
Thanks to Military........ Only if this will make the Emir denounce Islam.......just imaqine!......kidnappinq your loved ones for the same faith......TRAGIC!
hmmmmmmmm, they'll come for your head now, just watch

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Skipuru(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
God bless them d army.
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Mimisboygreat: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by adedayoa2(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
gretblue:

Then it will also be logical to conclude Niger Delta Avengers and Militants are GEJ boys who also went on rampage as soon as their Boss lost election.
exactly what He meant noni

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Hemanwel(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
This is some good news.God bless the Nigerian military!
BTW,a lot of people don't know that as I type this,some territories in the north are still under Boko haram captivity.Although,drastically reduced compared to the last administration
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by DrSuleiman100: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Buhari was intentionally killing his own people from the north with Buhari's boys who are bokoharam? Now Buhari is killing Buhari 's boys(bokoharam) using military?...... Get sense soon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by adedayoa2(f): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

I am sure you have no single evidence for your claim.

But if we must use your warped logic, it's right to say GEJ is behind Niger Delta Avengers and MEND and other militancy problems bedevilling us.
thats what he meant. Read well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by FUCKU: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
''The Nigerian army on Monday rescued the WIFE and DAUGHTER of Shehu of Bama''. Wait oo! The man married his daughter abi my brain dey deceive me? Somebody help me
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by juman(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Most kings in nigeria are not good leaders.
Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
ignorant one. the same boko haram that made a basket out of buhari's vehicle with bullet holes a few years back? Mr man receive sense!!!

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by kenbee(f): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2016
DrSuleiman100:

Buhari was intentionally killing his own people from the north with Buhari's boys who are bokoharam? Now Buhari is killing Buhari 's boys(bokoharam) using military?...... Get sense soon

No, they transformed into Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bama's Wife Rescued From Boko Haram By Army by adedayoa2(f): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2016
DrSuleiman100:

sometimes we need to read and understand, I believe both of you qre on the same page. Avenger agains Buhari while Boko haram again Jonathan, Its now a political thing. No insults needed just understand very well before insults start

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Set To ‘poach’ PDP Members, Woo Sheriff’s Faction / Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / 2019: APC Woos PDP Lawmakers With Return Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.